descendants: next generation...

By shayslater

It's the new generation of the descendants. It's their turn to make choices, It's their turn to shine, It's... More

Characters
Start
Chapter 1: Rotten Apples
Chapter 2: Get to know you
Chapter 3: Making enemies
Chapter 4: Party is wild
Chapter 5: Let's talk
Chapter 6: Arcade
Chapter 7: Drama Bitch
Chapter 8: Spaceship
Chapter 9: Why.
Chapter 10: Sabrina or is it Maya?
Chapter 11: Someday
Chapter 12: Don't mess with the wrong person
Chapter 13: If only
Chapter 14: Welcome
Chapter 15: I'm so sorry
Chapter 16: Smoke and fire
Chapter 17: Play
Chapter 18: it will be complete soon
Chapter 19: What happened to me?
Chapter 20: Sure
Chapter 21: Trust issues
Chapter 22: Look forward
Chapter 23: Supermarket flowers
Chapter 24: Movie mess
Chapter 25: That should be me
Chapter 26: Figure things out
Chapter 27: Do you really like him?
Chapter 29: Campfire
Chapter 30: Prom
Chapter 31: Prom Pt. 2
Chapter 32: Shoot, the reporters are here
Chapter 33: Lazer tag kiss
Chapter 34: Starry first kiss
Chapter 35: Flaws
Chapter 36: Drunk
Chapter 37: Secret
Chapter 38: Baby Talk
Chapter 39: What If?
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41: Gone
Chapter 42: Claire
Chapter 43: Lauren
Chapter 44: Paralyzed
Chapter 45: Talking to the Moon
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47: trapped
Chapter 48:
Chapter 49: No one messes with my Best friends
Chapter 50: Get Out
Chapter 51: I'm sorry
Chapter 52: Break Up
Chapter 53: So Cold
54: Hold on
Chapter 55: Couples
Chapter 56:
Chapter 57: Would you please get back together?
Chapter 58: Make up
Chapter 59: Into deep
Chapter 60: Musical
Chapter 62: A night to remember
Chapter 63: Graduation
Chapter 64: 8 Letters
PLEASE! MUST READ

Chapter 28: Every shadow has a beautiful person behind

662 23 1
By shayslater

Lauren's POV
After an hour when Bryce and Kenzie left to write a song Charlie came with... Isadora Smackle! The famous scientist. And they are holding hands.

All of us stood up." Sm-sma-Smackle." Aunt Sabrina stuttered pointing to her." Yes Sabrina. It is I. Isadora Smackle at your service." Smackle said with a teasing smile.

Aunt Sabrina fainted at this point but Josh caught her and wake her up." What's up honey nugget, had a nice dream?" The guy said. He is wearing a v-neck shirt and topping it with a red checkered button up long sleeve.

" Zay! It's Zay right?" Aunt Sabrina asked. The guy named Zay just crossed his arms." Just kidding." Aunt Sabrina said and hugged both Zay and Smackle.

" Aunt Smackle! Uncle Zay!" Julia screamed letting go of Josh's hand and run to them for a hug." How you doing little nugget?" Zay asked.

" I'm good uncle Zay." Julia answered giggling." How you doing precious?" Smackle asked. Julia's so lucky." I'm good Aunt Smackle." Julia said before going back and held both Josh and Sabrina's hand.

" Are you gonna introduce us Charlie?" Carlos said." Yes, Smackle, Zay, this is my brother Carlos and my sister in law Jane and their daughter Claire." Charlie introduced first.

" It is very nice to finally meet you. Charlie always talks about you." Smackle said." Can you tell us what exactly is your status?" Evie asked.

" Yeah, tell them Charlie." Lucas said." Smackle and I are engaged." Charlie said." And you said science don't need love?" Carlos asked crossing his arms.

" I thought wrong." Charlie answered." And this is Evie and Chad and their daughter Ellia." He introduced next." You guys look very Charming." Zay said.

" It's because Charming is our last name." Chad said which confused them." Guys, Meet Carlos de Vil, Jane god mother, Chad Charming Jr, Evie Queen, Jay Friar, Lonnie Shang, Audrey Beauty, Luke Harper, and King Ben Adams and Queen Mal b-" Charlie said but cut off by mom.

" I you say my middle name I'll struggle you." Mom warned." Queen Mal Hart Adams." Charlie completed." Your parents are the heroes and villains?" Smackle asked.

" We are the descendants, and they are the new generation." Jay said gesturing us. We all settled down and have a long conversation about us and including mentioning Bryce and Kenzie.

After like hours of chatting Bryce and Kenzie walked in and Kenzie was shocked, she even got the exclusive book Smackle wrote. Kenzie's a big fan.

" Hey." Harvey said sitting down beside me." Hey." I said,smile forming on my face." Can we talk? Like Somewhere alone?" He asked which made me curious.

" Sure, I know just the place." I said. He let out a hand to hold and I gladly take it and about to leave." Where are you two going?" Dad asked.

" Somewhere." I answered before leaving. We were walking down the busy streets of Auradon and of course people were noticing us and bowing down.

I just smiled at them in return." Do you like photography?" I asked while we walk." Like? I love photography. It's like keeping memories in just a piece of paper." He answered with a smile.

" I'm glad I'm not the only one who like photography." I answered." Photography is the best." He said. We went inside to a building with my name written in it.

" Welcome to my photography studio." I said as I locked the door and covered the windows with curtains." Look at this. It's beautiful." He said staring at one of my painting.

It's a painting of a girl and a boy kissing under the starry night.

" Do you like it? I painted that. It's very special to me." I said.
" I love it, you have an amazing art skills. How did this make it special to you?" He asked.

" Funny story is that, I've been dreaming on kissing a guy that I will be with forever." I answered walking closer and touching it." This girl is pretty lucky." I said whispering.

" She's beautiful." Harvey said." You don't even know how she looks like. She's just a shadow." I answered.

" I know her. I see her everyday. Every Shadow has a beautiful person behind." He said as we stared into each others eyes. We started leaning against each other lips inches away.

I stepped back and shook my head." I'm sorry." He apologized.
" It's ok. So, what are we going to talk again?" I asked." It's just, we've been very close lately." He answered.

" Yes? Is there a problem?" I asked." We go on a date, held hands without realising, and looking into each other's eyes! Lauren, I like you." He admitted.

Those words taken me back. He really like me?" I like you too." I admitted. He slowly smiled stepping closer." Would you mind and go on our third date tomorrow?" He asked.

" Third date? We just had one date." I said confused." I believe it was a second date. Our first date was when we met each other. The one that we get to know eachother is counted as a first date." He explained.

" Alright, third date it is." I answered smiling. We both hugged for a long time." What do you do in this place anyway?" He asked after we let go of each other.

" This is my quiet place. When I'm stressed, I go here and paint. I also do photoshoot here." I explained giggling." I'll just go around and check my cameras. You go sit down." I said and went to my camera collection room.

I take out my instax and new DSLR. I went outside the room and spotted Harvey sitting down at the chair fidgeting his thumbs smiling to himself.

I take out my DSLR and took a photo of him. He noticed the flash so he looked up." Taking a photo without permission is illegal Ms. Adams." He teased.

" I don't think it's illegal when the subject is sort of half actually mine." I teased back winking at him. He just chuckled." The subject has a name and it's " Harvey " and I believe he's all yours." He said patting the next chair besides him.

I sat down and smiled." Are we gonna flirt all day?" I asked giggling." It's up on you." He answered. I bring out my instax and show it to him.

He grabbed it and turned it on. We smiled and I felt his arm around me and took a photo of us. As the photo was printed we did another two just exact like the first one. 

After the last one was printed he placed the instax down. I looked at it and smiled. I stood up and hang the first one on the wall which said " Pictures with the love ones ".

I went back to my seat and gave him the other one." I want you to keep this one." I said as he take the photo.

" Thanks." He said with a smile." I want you to have this so even we are apart... We'll still be together." I explained as I held his hand and intertwined it to mine.

" I like you Harvey, since the day we met." I said." I like you too, since the day we met. I already knew." He said. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

" Mind if I take pictures of you Mr. Hook?" I asked teasing him." Sure Ms. Adams." He said as he went to the booth.

I giggled and went to my place and set up my DSLR." What should I do? Silly? Smile? Fierce?" He asked." Do all. You look cute in everything." I answered laughing.

I took so many pictures of him I think the memory of my camera is full." I think you're good." I said laughing. He chuckled and came close to me. I showed him his pictures.

" You took too many pictures of me." He said laughing." Let's go buy a gift for Kenzie." I said as he nodded and we went to the mall.

We went in a jewelry store and I bought a locket and I also printed a picture of me and her." What should I get her?" Harvey asked." A bracelet?" I suggested." Perfect." He said and bought a pink and gold bracelet.

" Let's go." Harvey said. I nodded and we went back to the castle. As we walked in everyone was in front of us greeting us by the door.

" Where?" Ellia asked crossing her arms." Have." Claire said." You." Hayden said." Guys." Caleb said." Been?" Bryce asked.

" What they said." Frankie said." We can't tell." I answered." What did you do?" Grayson asked." We just talked." I answered.

" Really? If you guys just talked then where?" Bryce asked. I see Kenzie standing there with a smile but still I can't talk to her. She said she likes my brother and now she's dating Hayden.

" Ok fine. We went to my photography studio. Can we go now?" I admitted." What do you mean by we?" Caleb asked.

" Are you gonna move or what?" I asked rolling my eyes grabbing his shirt." Alright princess, we'll move." He said raising his hands in surrender.

I let go of his shirt and held Harvey's hand and dragged him up to my room." Let's go wrap our  presents." I said and went to my DIY cabinet and grabbed scissors, tapes, glues, wrappers, and ribbons.

Hey guys, new cover by the amazing @Cassy_Evans. Coment down below what you think of the cover and this chapter. It's been so long since I last updated. I hope you guys like this and go check out my new book " Last Puzzle Piece " and go vote for the first chapter. Love you guys. Peace!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 1.6K 6
on the horrid day of february, he gets dumped by his girlfriend and she happened to be there to pick up the fallen roses.
2.8K 126 6
опять наступает чертов день,когда ты приходишь в школу,но вроде все хорошо,но и плохо,наверное..но стоит завести друзей и все меняется.
766K 25.7K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...
1M 44.3K 90
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC