Amnesia || kth ✔

By Krizz26

Book 1 "Hyung, she doesn't remember me" "Hyung, please help me" "I don't know what to do" "I don't think she... More

Prologue
1 - Forgotten
2 - Home
3 - Kiss
4 - Jungkook
5 - Love
6 - Depressed
7 - Hyungs
8 - Papers
9 - Daddy
10 - Fever
11 - Hate
12 - Lips
13 - Divorce
14 - Flight
15 - Tour
16 - Fan Meeting
17 - Grades
18 - Date
19 - Video
20 - Call
21 - Reason
22 - Period
23 - Drawing
24 - Interview
25 - Kris
26 - Cellphone
27 - Back
28 - Miss
29 - Truth
30 - Arrived
31 - Pregnant
32 - Bonding
33 - Comatose
34 - Behind
35 - Sleep
36 - Don't
37 -Sorry
38 - Shooting
39 - Shooting pt.2
40 - Forgive
41 - Care
42 - Wrong
43 - Know
44 - Feelings
45 - Movies
46 - Geometry Dash
47 - Run
48 - Parents
49 - Supermarket
50 - Jealous
51 - Destroy
52 - Punishment
53 - Flour
54 - Dream
55 - Ferris Wheel
56 - Awake
57 - Confused
58 - Ice Cream
59 - Restaurant
61 - Advice
62 - Game
63 - Stole
64 - Court
65 - Teddy
66 - Propose
67 - Relationship
68 - Honest
69 - Comfortable
70 - Family
71 - Wedding
Epilogue
Announcement!

60 - Break

221 8 49
By Krizz26

-- Taehyung --

"K-Kris?"

I have no words. I can't believe this is happening.

Please tell me this is just my imagination.

Jimin guided her and he acted like a gentleman. They look like couples and we're all shocked.

Not only me but all of us are shocked.

Jimin sat down and Kris sat next to him.

She didn't informed me that she's coming today. She didn't informed me that today is their day off. She's also mad at me and I don't know the reason.

Why the hell is Jimin treating her like this?

"What the..." Hobi hyung didn't finished his sentence. He's just staring at Jimin and Kris.

"Y-Your date?" Namjoon hyung asked and Jimin smirked.

"Yeah, she is" Jimin said and looked at Kris.

Everyone looked at me and I'm just looking at Jimin. I bit my lip and controlled myself. I don't want to cry today. I don't want to punch something right now.

I'm just hurt. I don't understand why Kris treated me like that that fast and she agreed to be Jimin's date.

"Hyung..." Jungkook whispered. I didn't respond and stayed silent.

"What is the meaning of this?" he asked.

"I don't fucking know" I answered and looked at Kris.

She looked at me with a fucking poker face. She looked at Jimin again and smiles. I looked away and blinked to stop my tears to fall.

"Taehyung" that was Kris voice. "What?" I said, still looking away.

"Where's Juhyeon, your date?" she asked which caused me to look at her.

My jaw clenched and sighed. I want this to be formal but I can't handle myself.

"Why are you with Jimin, huh?" I asked her and she looked at Jimin.

"He asked me to be his date, so I agreed. You didn't asked me to" she answered and I gave Jimin a death glare and he smirked a little.

"Then why did you agreed?" I asked her in a raised tone.

"Then why you didn't askd me?" she asked back.

"Answer my question first" I said.

"Do you think won't agree if you kissed her?" she asked and everyone's eyes widened. I took a deeo breath before speaking.

"We need to talk, privately" I said and stood up. "Better" she said and stood up.

We went outside, somewhere where there's no people around.

"What the fuck?! Why did you said that in pubic!?" I yelled

"So it means, it's true?" she said, raising an eyebrow and crossed her arms.

"So it means you said that without any proof" I said.

"Of course I have a proof but it is different when it comes to you. Now, it's confirmed" she said.

"Let me explain, she kissed me--" I was cutted off when she slapped me hard.

I held my cheek due to her strong slap to mt face.

"I allowed you to date her! But I didn't allow you to kiss her!" she yelled and I was to speak but she slapped me again.

"You kissed her, you freakin' kissed her! It's fucking fine if she kissed you but you! You kissed her!" she yelled again.

"Stop this, I can't take this shit anymore" she said.

"Kris, she just woke--" I was cutted off.

"What? Another fucking excuse?! Why? Why the hell are you visiting her everday alone?! It's fine if it's for Jaehyeon but... you're doing it for yourself" she said and pointed me.

"You seriously forgot me for a week just because you keep on visiting her. You seriously stole my first kiss.... and even my virginity" she said and her eyes became watery.

"You're always making your child as an excuse so we won't get married! She's just a child, Tae! A five year old child! She has nothing to do if you're going to marry me, right? Just tell me, you just love Juhyeon that's why you don't want to marry me!" she added

"Kris, I love you--" she cutted me off again.

"Lies! I'm done with this! Stop this fucking relationship!" she said and was about to walk away but I helf her wrist and faced her body to me and moved it closer.

I quickly kissed her and she slapped me... again.

"You pervert! Don't fucking talk to me anymore! You used me to move on, I loved you but you faked a love for me! You played my heart, you user and player! Our relationship is now over!" she yelled and walked away.

"Kris!" I yelled but she keep walking away.

Since she's right, I have no right to follow her.

But.... why I didn't stop her from breaking up with me?

-- Jimin --

I want to follow them but it would be better to give them time alone.

"What's going on to them?" Hobi hyung asked. They all looked at me and I raised an eyebrow.

"Why are you guys looking at me?" I asked.

"I know that you know what's the meaning of this" Namjoon hyung said.

"Did Taehyung kissed Juhyeon?" Jin hyung asked.

"Yeah, he did" Jungkook answered.

Even Jungkook saw it?

"Jungkook? Are we talking to you?" Yoongi hyung asked.

"This is our conversation, hyung. I was there when he kissed Juhyeon, also my love saw it" Jungkook said and looked at Dani and smiles.

Dani blushed and spoke "Yeah, Tae opp-- Taehyung kissed Juhyeon"

"I thought he doesn't love Juhyeon anymore" Jin hyung said.

"I thought he love Kris and what the hell is this?" Yoongi hyung said.

"Hyung said she just woke up that's why" Jungkook said and we all looked at him.

"It would be fine if Juhyeon kissed Taehyung but Taehyung kissed Juhyeon" I said.

"Hyung just miss her" Jungkook said

"If Tae miss her, does it mean he should kiss her?" I said

"Nah, hyung. Just please don't blame V hyung like how you guys blamed me before. I don't want him to experience what I experienced before" he said.

"But he deserves it" Yoongi hyung said.

"Just  please don't... Please don't hurt him how you guys hurted me before" Jungkook said.

"Why are you concered to a playboy like him?" Yoongi hyung asked.

"Just please!" Jungkook said.

"Aww he just love his hyung" Jin hyung said.

"We helped that asshole before now he's the one who's breaking hearts" Yoongi hyung said.

The waiter finally served our food.

"Let's just eat you know" Hobi hyung said.

"Let's wait for them" I said.

"You better look for them, Jimin" Yoongi hyung said.

"Me? Why me?" I asked, pointing at myself.

"Just go on and find them!" he said so I just followed him.

•••

I went outside the restaurant and I spotted Kris crying at the corner.

"Kris!" I ran and hugged her. She stopped crying.

"Why do your hug comforts me so good?" she asked and I stopped hugging her and looked at her.

"Eh?"

She smiles and wiped her tears.

"I knew it, he loves me because I helped him to move on. But it is fake love. He truly love Juhyeon but he just want to keep distance from her... and there, he used me" she said and a tear fell from her eye again.

I wiped her tear using my thumb.

"Just please don't cry. If you feel alone, that's not true. I'm here, Kris. I'm here for you" I said and she smiles.

"I wish I loved you instead of him" she said and I could feel that my cheeks are burning.

TUG DUG TUG DUG TUG DUG TUG DUG TUG DUG TUG DUG TUG DUG TUG DUG TUG DUG TUG DUG TUG DUG TUG DUG

"Please hug me again" she said and I hugged her and she hugged me back.

"Am I the player or you are the player?"

We stopped cuddling and looked at where the voice came from.

"Taehyung?"

"I'm just kidding" he said and laughed.

"Yeah, we should break up. I love Juhyeon more than you. I just decided. I know who I really loves. I'm sorry if I played your heart please forgive me. Thank you for the love and memories. Bye" he said and walked away.

"Hey! I came here to tell you guys that the food already served!" I yelled and he stopped walking.

"Is there's any strawberries?" he asked.

"Yeah, there's a strawberry cake and a strawberry on top of it" I said an he looked at me.

"Okay" he answered.

"If you guys planned to make me jealous, sorry you failed. I'm not jealous, I'm just pissed off. But thank you for doing that plan, it helped me to decide" he said and my jaw dropped.

"I don't care if it's true or not, that's what I just think" he added.

Kris and I looked at each other with our jaw dropped.

"I guess, you planned. I'm a genius" he said and smiles.

"Okay, let's get inside" I said and these two creatures followed me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345K 9.8K 43
"My parents like him" "My parents like her" "I do have feelings for him...but I tried to forget him" "I have feelings for her but I don't think sh...
172K 6.8K 32
"How do you ask a girl out?" "You open the door and say get out your bothering me." "Why are you like this?" Started 7/7/17
22.8K 864 34
"hi, i'm jeon jungkook, and i'm ready to put an end to this." started: february 26th, 2020 ended: march 25th, 2020
180K 6.8K 27
"hey, it's me jungk-" "i'm sorry but i don't know you" in which jeon jungkook had fall in love with a girl who had an amnesia. ©jecngguks