Amnesia || kth ✔

By Krizz26

Book 1 "Hyung, she doesn't remember me" "Hyung, please help me" "I don't know what to do" "I don't think she... More

Prologue
1 - Forgotten
2 - Home
3 - Kiss
4 - Jungkook
5 - Love
6 - Depressed
7 - Hyungs
8 - Papers
9 - Daddy
10 - Fever
11 - Hate
12 - Lips
13 - Divorce
14 - Flight
15 - Tour
16 - Fan Meeting
17 - Grades
18 - Date
19 - Video
20 - Call
21 - Reason
22 - Period
23 - Drawing
24 - Interview
25 - Kris
26 - Cellphone
27 - Back
28 - Miss
29 - Truth
30 - Arrived
31 - Pregnant
32 - Bonding
33 - Comatose
34 - Behind
35 - Sleep
36 - Don't
37 -Sorry
38 - Shooting
39 - Shooting pt.2
40 - Forgive
41 - Care
42 - Wrong
43 - Know
44 - Feelings
45 - Movies
46 - Geometry Dash
47 - Run
48 - Parents
49 - Supermarket
50 - Jealous
51 - Destroy
52 - Punishment
53 - Flour
54 - Dream
55 - Ferris Wheel
56 - Awake
57 - Confused
58 - Ice Cream
60 - Break
61 - Advice
62 - Game
63 - Stole
64 - Court
65 - Teddy
66 - Propose
67 - Relationship
68 - Honest
69 - Comfortable
70 - Family
71 - Wedding
Epilogue
Announcement!

59 - Restaurant

188 7 46
By Krizz26

-- Taehyung --

Me: What? Did I did something wrong?

Krissy😘: THINK ABOUT IT BASTARD!!!

Me: What's wrong with you?!

Krissy😘: LET'S TALK ABOUT IT WHEN WE MEET

I just stared at her text message. I'm still wondering if I'll reply her or not. I licked my lips when I realized that she may be mad 'cause Juhyeon and I kissed. But that's just a short period of time.

It's impossible if she saw us kissing at the park, she's on her duty! Unless one of the three creatures told Kris that we kissed, but did they saw us? I'm not sure. Also, they don't have a proof of it unless they're good at filming scenes that fast.

If someone told Kris that we kissed, then I'll lie. I'll tell her that Juhyeon kissed me but the truth is I'm the one who kissed her.

On Kris' last text message she said that we'll talk about it when we met but she didn't informed me what the time and date and even the place.

I sighed and placed my phone on the tiny table beside the bed.

I don't know what Kris means since she knows that we have pictorial tomorrow in morning and hella practice in the afternoon.

The bathroom door opened and Juhyeon came out of it. Her hair is still wet and only the towel covers her body.

I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. But I can't since I keep thinking about Kris.

I felt that someone sat on the bed and I didn't mind it. I just want to sleep.

"I love you, but I won't force you to love me back. You're free to choose who you'll marry" she said and I gulped, still my eyes closed.

She kissed my cheek before speaking "Always remember that I love you" I acted sleeping like I heard nothing but my heart's beating so wild.

I think I love Juhyeon more than Kris.

•••

We're now ready for this pictorial-- I mean I'm the only one who's ready while my groupmates are still putting make up on their face by their make up artist.

I looked at them one by one and I stopped at Jungkook. His eyes, his nose, his lips. In short, perfection.

I don't know why are they still putting make up on Jungkook's face but he's already extremely handsome without it.

"Hyung, you might chocked when a fly enters your mouth" he said and I didn't realized that my jaw dropped while staring at him.

I closed my mouth and chuckled. "You look handsome today" I said and Jungkook smiles and his cheeks became rosy.

"Just today? Eh?" he said.

"Nope, everyday hahaha" I said.

"Of course, I'm Jungkook" he said and slightly laughed.

"By the way, Namjoon hyung said that we're going to eat lunch together on a restaurant. I told Dani to come over, you can tell Kris about this. He announced it on the GC but I think you didn't read it since you didn't replied" he said.

"I didn't saw it. Erhm, Kris?" I said.

I don't want to see Kris first. I want her to calm down first or else a mega slap will approach me with unknown reason.

"Nah, she's busy today" I said and Jungkook raised an eyebrow. "Huh? I thought it's their day off" he said.

"Day off? Kris isn't informing me!" I said.

"Yeah, everyone in the company's not working today. It's everyone's day off in that company. It's impossible that Kris is working today. Then she's working alone?" Jungkook said.

She's not informing me!

Stupid! She's mad at you, right?

"Uhm, maybe she's having a family bonding. You know, her father" I said.

"Yeah, maybe" Jungkook said.

"ATTENTION! EVERYOOOOOONE!" We all looked at where the sound came from and it's Jin hyung announcing something.

Namjoon hyung's laughing and trying to stop Jin hyung on whatever he's going to do.

"YOU'LL MEET MY PRECIOUS GIRLFRIEND LATER!!!" he announced and my eyes widened and my jaw dropped and it quickly turned into a smile.

"She's now your girlfriend?!" I asked and Jin hyung looked at me. "Of course" he said and sent me a flying kiss.

I bit the air, acting that I ate the kiss from him. Jin and Namjoon hyung laughed at me. I laughed too.

"Congrats, hyung!" Jungkook exclaimed and Jin hyung smiles.

Minutes later, the pictorial started and we headed to the restaurant after that.

•••

"So, we have our own date now" Namjoon said and Jin nodded.

"But the bad thing is I don't have a date" Namjoon said and acted crying. We all laughed at Namjoon and he laughed too.

Our table is rectanglar shaped and there's one guy sitting on the corner which is Yoongi hyung.

I'm sitting beside Jungkook while Jimin's sitting on my front.

I looked at Jimin and he's smiling, looking at Yoongi hyung who's laughing at Namjoon hyung because of the single stuffs.

I think his phone vibrates as he quickly opened an app on it. A serious expression formed on his face and a smirk formed on his lips.

I'm just wondering what does this smirk means.

-- Jimin --

•• Flashback ••

I just entered my room and knocked myself down on the bed even it's only 4 at the afternoon. It's hard to be a third wheel.

I was about to close my eyes but my phone rang. I looked for it and it's just in my pocket.

Kris is calling...

I answered the phone call "Hello"

"Jimin... I'm just going to ask you something" she said and sounds terrified. I started to become worried for her since she sounds like inside a haunted house.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Did you saw Juhyeon and Taehyung dating? Dani informed me that Jungkook and her were dating and you're the third wheel lol. But answer my question" she asked. "Yah, come on, Juhyeon just woke up and Taehyung should date her even he don't mean it" I said and stood up and looked outside the window.

"But Dani said that Tae's too sweet to her and she also said that Taehyung kissed Juhyeon? Is it true?" she asked and I took a deep breath before speaking.

Even Dani saw them kissing? Argh, get ready Taehyung.

"Actually, yeah. It's true. I was about to inform you about this but Dani already did" I said and I heard her sniffing. She's crying.

"Please come over here...." She said.

"I need you" she said and ended the call.

•••

I went to her house and the gate and even the freakin' door is open. She can get robbed anytime.

I entered her home and it's silent and nobody's here. I started to find where her room and and entered it.

I saw her crying, a pillow covering her face. I quickly ran and hugged her back.

dO///Ob

What did I just do?

"He fooled me!" she yelled and continued crying.

"I allowed him to date Juhyeon but not to kiss her! It's okay if Juhyeon's the one who insists to kiss him but Taehyung! Taehyung's the one who kissed her!" she said and stopped hugging the pillow.

"Shhhh calm down, I'm here" I said and hugged her tighter. She stopped crying and wiped her tears. I stopped hugging her and she looked at me.

"Does he really love me? Or he's just playing me?" she asked and her lips formed a fake smile.

"Don't say that" I said. A tear fell from her eye and I wiped it using my thumb.

"You know, I'm also watching Tae's actions, of course. It's okay if she's visiting Juhyeon with Jaehyeon... but he's visiting Juhyeon alone! He even forgot me for a week because of that Juhyeon!" she said and I stayed silent.

I don't know what to do and what to say. In this situation, I should tell her that Taehyung loves her. If I told her that he don't, it will hurt her more.

But Tae doesn't really love her.

"Just remember that I'm always here. Yeah, I like sexy chicks but I'm very loyal to one. I can't cheat and play hearts" I said and hugged her again. She hugged me back and tighten the hug.

"Thank you, Chim" she said during the hug.

•••

I just woke up and later is.... our pictorial for the upcoming album.

I looked for my phone to check what's going on to the world.

Notification... messages from Kris and ... it was received last night and I'm already sleeping that time.

Kris: JIMIN! WHAT THE HELL TAEHYUNG'S COMPLETELY BASTARD

Kris: HE SERIOUSLY ASKED HOW AM I

Kris: He even asked me if I'm overtime that's why I'm not replying to him.

Kris: He said that he's here for me to give some energy for me. What a dick.

Kris: I SWEAR I WANT TO SEE HIM JUST TO SLAP HIM

Kris: I guess, you're already sleeping. I'm sorry for disturbing you.

Also, another notification from WhatsApp and it's Bangtan's group chat.

RM: Guys! We'll eat lunch together on a restaurant and you can bring your friends or whoever it is with us.

Jin: OMG CAN I BRING MY PRECIOUS WORLDWIDE BEAUTIFUL?

RM: Nice idea!

Jungkook: Can I bring my girlfriend?

RM: Yah of course

RM: You can guys bring your girlfriend

Suga: Okay, imma bring my pillow

I smirked to the idea that popped up to my head.

•• End Of Flashback ••

I'm now texting Kris to come over here.

Me: You may now come!

Kris: Coming!

I smirked before keeping my phone inside my pocket.

I looked at Taehyung who looks concious.

"What?" I asked him and he looked away.

Did he saw me smirking?

We all look at the door which opens and a beautiful lady enters the room.

All of the boys' mouth were open-- shocked to the creature who's walking towards us.

"Now that's Park Hana, the worldwide beautiful!" Jin exclaimed and stood up.

"Woah, great choice, Jin hyung" Namjoon said as he watches Jin guiding Hana to walk and even to sit.

Gentleman.

"Hi, Hana! I'm Hoseok!" Hobi hyung greeted and Hana bowed "Nice to meet you too"

"I'm Yoongi" Yoongi hyung said.

"I'm Namjoon"

"I'm Jungkook, the maknae!" Jungkook said.

"I'm Taehyung"

"Ah, I'm Jimin" I said and bowed.

"You can see that they're all handsome but I'm the most handsome" Jin said and Haa laughed, covering her mouth with her palm.

The door opens again and two beautiful girls entered.

I secretly smirked and looked at Taehyung's reaction.

"Dani!" Jungkook stood up and guided Dani.

"K-Kris?" Taehyung said and he's still shocked. His jaw dropped as he saw Kris, he's not moving and he's still frozen.

To annoy Taehyung, I stood up and guided Kris.

"You're my partner this day, remember the plan? Let's make Taehyung jealous" I said and Kris nodded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 9.7K 21
With your love, am I healed? Book 2 of "Sick" Start- 12/1/16 End- 12/21/16
937K 40.3K 91
First book of idol love series... Jungkook- "you are shameless miss manager. You know that??" Annie- "You are talking about shame. I became senseless...
18.9K 1.1K 31
Dear Myself, Seokjin-hyung! I think I'm gay for you! -★- FINISH : May 30, 2020
345K 9.8K 43
"My parents like him" "My parents like her" "I do have feelings for him...but I tried to forget him" "I have feelings for her but I don't think sh...