Amnesia || kth ✔

Por Krizz26

Book 1 "Hyung, she doesn't remember me" "Hyung, please help me" "I don't know what to do" "I don't think she... Más

Prologue
1 - Forgotten
2 - Home
3 - Kiss
4 - Jungkook
5 - Love
6 - Depressed
7 - Hyungs
8 - Papers
9 - Daddy
10 - Fever
11 - Hate
12 - Lips
13 - Divorce
14 - Flight
15 - Tour
16 - Fan Meeting
17 - Grades
18 - Date
19 - Video
20 - Call
21 - Reason
22 - Period
23 - Drawing
24 - Interview
25 - Kris
26 - Cellphone
27 - Back
28 - Miss
29 - Truth
30 - Arrived
31 - Pregnant
32 - Bonding
33 - Comatose
34 - Behind
35 - Sleep
36 - Don't
37 -Sorry
38 - Shooting
39 - Shooting pt.2
40 - Forgive
41 - Care
42 - Wrong
43 - Know
44 - Feelings
45 - Movies
46 - Geometry Dash
47 - Run
48 - Parents
49 - Supermarket
50 - Jealous
51 - Destroy
52 - Punishment
54 - Dream
55 - Ferris Wheel
56 - Awake
57 - Confused
58 - Ice Cream
59 - Restaurant
60 - Break
61 - Advice
62 - Game
63 - Stole
64 - Court
65 - Teddy
66 - Propose
67 - Relationship
68 - Honest
69 - Comfortable
70 - Family
71 - Wedding
Epilogue
Announcement!

53 - Flour

213 6 21
Por Krizz26

-- Kris --

Taehyung left me in his room so all I have to do is to take a bath. I'll let him cook on his own since it's his pride.

d-.-b

I tried to stand but I almost fell. I held the table beside the bed to guide me since I can't walk because my hips really really hurts.

d>>___<<b

"Ah!" I reacted due the pain while trying to get up.

"Hey, are you okay?" a deep voice caming from the door said. The door opens and he guided me to stand.

I'm still naked. Shit.

d>>___<<b

I can't speak, it's really really painful.

I sat on the bed first and... covered myself with the blanket.

"I'll give you clothes first" he said and head to the cabinet. "There" he gave me clothes, of course it's Gucci.

"God damn it, I was out of my mind last night" he said while looking at the window.

"I'm sorry" he said and closed his eyes.

"What? But we both enjo--" he cutted me off.

"What if you're pregnant?" he asked and looked at my eyes. I heard him sigh before speaking. "I'm worried now and it's my fault."

"But we both wanted this"

"But we're both out of our mind last night. Jealousy made me decided to fuck you. I did that without thinking. I said it was your punishment and it is a big deal. Remember when I didn't texted you for a week? Did you gave me a punishment? No. You didn't. How about me? You didn't texted me for just one night and I already gave you this kind of punishment" he said and licked his lips.

"I'm fucking selfish last night and I didn't mind if you'll become pregnant or not" he said and his voice cracked.

"I won't do that again, I'm sorry" he said and hugged me. His head's resting on my shoulder and I could feel my shoulder's getting wet.

"I wish we could turn back time, but we can't... to fix all of these mistakes" he said while crying.

I hugged him back which stops his tears to fall.

He broke the hug and looked at me and smiles.

"Wear your clothes now" he said and looked down. "Does is still hurt?" he asked and I nodded.

"I'm gonna get you some pain reliever" he said and stood up. He went outside the room to find some pain reliever for me. I wore this Gucci shirt and after that, I sat on the bed and do nothing.

-- Taehyung --

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!

KILL ME NOW! JUST KILL ME NOW!

d>___<b

WHY THE HELL DID I DO THAT TO HER?!

Yeah, we're on a relationship. But still, we're aren't married yet!

I stole her first kiss and even her virginity? What the fuck Taehyung? You don't even love her--

dO_____Ob

Wait, what?

d>>___<<b

Nope, nope, nope, nope!

Juhyeon, please wake up!

dTT____TTb

I want her to wake up so I could understand more what I feel because honestly, I don't understand myself.

Am I really inlove with her or I'm jusy pity?

I seriously cried on Kris' shoulder and it's fucking awkward.

I know that Jungkook made a big mistake and it affects my family but I think I made a larger mistake.

I stole her first kiss, I stole her virginity, I stole her heart, and...... I'm playing her.

I bit my lip while finding where the pain reliever in my bag. After all of these things, I realized a thing... the truth yet I keep denying it before, but I know, I accepted it as the truth.

Juhyeon broke my heart, I became depressed and after I moved on, I met Kris which made me happy again. She loved me and I did, but I just realized that.... after all those pain that Juhyeon gave me.... I still love her.

I love her so much.

I just used Kris to heal my heart which still belongs to Juhyeon. I thought I love Kris but nope, I just used her.

I'm just playing her.

d>>____<<b

When I found the pain reliever I closed the back and get some glass of water and entered my room. I saw Kris still sitting on the bed but she's already wearing clothes.

She looked at me and I sighed. I gave her the pain reliever and the glass of water.

"Thanks" she said and gave me the glass of water.

"How are you feeling now?" I asked her. I feel very very very guilty for what I did to her. Because of me, she can't walk.

Last night, I just realized that she cannot walk the next day since it's her first time when I already entered my manhood to her. Bitch, how fucking dumb am I?

"I'm sorry again, I'm blaming myself" I said and looked at her eyes.

"I became too possesive, I'll try to let you free" I said and she spoke. "What do you mean?"

"I'll let other guys to touch and talk to you" I said and gave her a smile.

My stomach growls and I lightly laughed. I looked at her and she's also smiling.

"Let me cook food first" I said and was about to leave the room but Kris stopped me again by holding my wrist.

d>>___<<b

She doesn't trust me when it comes to cooking.

d-.-b

"Nope" she said and I looked at her. "Let me please. While I'm cooking, take a bath" I said.

"Mahapdi nga ang hita ko" she said and I sighed.

Translation: My hips hurts

"Take a bath later, after eating breakfast." I said and she stood up. I watched her balancing herself and my hands? Are ready to catch her anytime she fall.

"Let me help you to cook" she said and I sighed. I looked at her and smiles "You really don't trust me when it comes to cooking, erhm, okay let's go" I said and she walked closer to me but se tripped and my body catches her.

"Be careful!" I said and guided her to stand again. "Are you sure that you can walk or..." I asked.

"I can walk!" she said.

"Don't lie" I said and carried her.

"TAEHYUNG! PUT ME DOOOOWN!" she yelled but I don't mind her. We went downstairs and placed her to the chair.

"I'm your chef right now" I said with confidence and she looked around. "Where's the maid?" she asked.

"Hahahaha as I expected you're not listening last night. I talked to the maid that she may go home first. You're high last night what the hell are you thinking?" I said.

She's always looking at nothing last night when we just got home here.

d-.-b

I opened the pancake box and I almost slapped Kris because she just popped up beside me and I thought she's a ghost.

"Hey! I thought you can't walk!" I yelled and she chuckled.

"The pain is gone.... a little. But still, it's painful" she said and I took the flour. I read the instruction and tried to understand it.

"Tch. Gimme that" she said and took the box.

d-.-b

"Hey hey hey let me read it please" I said and tried to get the flour.

"Nope" she said and opened the flour.

"Come on! Please let me!!!" I pouted and tried to get the flour but she accidentally put some flour on my face.

d-.-b

"How dare you!" I said while touching the flour on my face. She laughed while pointing the flour on my face.

I took the bag of flour and put some of it on her face. I took some flour again and was about to put it on her face but she ran away.

d-.-b

"What? I thought you can't even walk" I said and she answered "I can run but it hurts as hell!"

"But I can walk and run and it still hurts. Well, okay I'm going to take a bath" she said and head upstairs.

I just followed the instructions written on the box and cooked the pancake.

d-.-b

I told you I can cook.

d-.-b

•••

"Good morning" I greeted to hyungs when I entered the studio.

I brought Kris home first before going here. She brought my Gucci shirt. I told her to bring it home. By the way, that is unisex and it's white so it's okay.

"Good morning, you're a little late" they said and I sat beside Jungkook.

"I'm sorry I woke up late" I said and ate the sandwich on my front. Of course it's mine. There's 'V' written on the tissue of it.

Jin hyung's who's busy tapping on his phone's smiling and... blushing.

"Hyung, what did she said?" Jungkook asked hyung.

"She's asking me a date later. Awwww I think she likes me" he said.

He tapped his phone. His eyes widened on his phone and a big smile plastered on his face.

"OH MY GOOOOOOD" Jin hyung reacted and Jungkook looked at Jin hyung's phone.

"Sa...rang....hae....yo.....Jin....oppa. OH MY GAWWWD" Jungkook reacted after reading the text.

I stayed silent eating the sandwich while watching them jumping.

d-.-b

"Did she said I love you?" Namjoon hyung asked Jin hyung and he nodded.

"Jinja?" Namjoon asked Jin with a smile on his face. Jin nodded again and they were all jumping except for me.

"Taehyung! Aren't you happy for Jin?" Jimin asked me and I smiles. "Of course I am" I said and stood up.

Actually, I'm happy for Jin hyung but I'm not in the mood. I'm still thinking about how stupid I am last night.

"Guys, announcement!" Namjoon said and we all started to listen to him.

"Recording tomorrow and on Tuesday" he announced. Today is Sunday so, yeah we can still date on Wednesday.

"For the new album?" Jungkoom asked and Yoongi hyung answered.

"Of course!"

"Can we practice our voice first?" Jimin suggested and we all looked at him. "Correct, we will practice our voice this day" Namjoon said and we all nodded.

We all started to practice our voice. Of course rap for the rap line.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

937K 40.3K 91
First book of idol love series... Jungkook- "you are shameless miss manager. You know that??" Annie- "You are talking about shame. I became senseless...
18.9K 1.1K 31
Dear Myself, Seokjin-hyung! I think I'm gay for you! -★- FINISH : May 30, 2020
896K 44.3K 31
"I call myself his babysitter rather than his wife" Date started: April 08,2017 Date ended: April 14, 2021
22.8K 864 34
"hi, i'm jeon jungkook, and i'm ready to put an end to this." started: february 26th, 2020 ended: march 25th, 2020