descendants: next generation...

By shayslater

It's the new generation of the descendants. It's their turn to make choices, It's their turn to shine, It's... More

Characters
Start
Chapter 1: Rotten Apples
Chapter 2: Get to know you
Chapter 3: Making enemies
Chapter 4: Party is wild
Chapter 5: Let's talk
Chapter 6: Arcade
Chapter 7: Drama Bitch
Chapter 8: Spaceship
Chapter 9: Why.
Chapter 10: Sabrina or is it Maya?
Chapter 11: Someday
Chapter 12: Don't mess with the wrong person
Chapter 13: If only
Chapter 14: Welcome
Chapter 15: I'm so sorry
Chapter 16: Smoke and fire
Chapter 17: Play
Chapter 19: What happened to me?
Chapter 20: Sure
Chapter 21: Trust issues
Chapter 22: Look forward
Chapter 23: Supermarket flowers
Chapter 24: Movie mess
Chapter 25: That should be me
Chapter 26: Figure things out
Chapter 27: Do you really like him?
Chapter 28: Every shadow has a beautiful person behind
Chapter 29: Campfire
Chapter 30: Prom
Chapter 31: Prom Pt. 2
Chapter 32: Shoot, the reporters are here
Chapter 33: Lazer tag kiss
Chapter 34: Starry first kiss
Chapter 35: Flaws
Chapter 36: Drunk
Chapter 37: Secret
Chapter 38: Baby Talk
Chapter 39: What If?
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41: Gone
Chapter 42: Claire
Chapter 43: Lauren
Chapter 44: Paralyzed
Chapter 45: Talking to the Moon
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47: trapped
Chapter 48:
Chapter 49: No one messes with my Best friends
Chapter 50: Get Out
Chapter 51: I'm sorry
Chapter 52: Break Up
Chapter 53: So Cold
54: Hold on
Chapter 55: Couples
Chapter 56:
Chapter 57: Would you please get back together?
Chapter 58: Make up
Chapter 59: Into deep
Chapter 60: Musical
Chapter 62: A night to remember
Chapter 63: Graduation
Chapter 64: 8 Letters
PLEASE! MUST READ

Chapter 18: it will be complete soon

725 20 12
By shayslater

After the song ended exhaled. Everyone was screaming." I Wrote this next song because someone told me I'm too young to fall in love. It was a memory back then and I stuck in my head." Maya looked at Mal them back to the crowd.

Mal feel so ashamed of herself." I remember when I was pregnant with my daughter. It was one of the reason I wrote this song. But it doesn't matter anymore. Too young is nothing. If you're in love there is no age matter." Sabrina added.

Many of them ooed. They agree with her." Age doesn't matter. Screw that too young subject. So please, listen to the lyrics and feel them." Sabrina said.

All through out the song memories began to flash." You're too young Maya." " Maya, you can't raise a child." " I'm 3 years older than you right?" " I'm gonna wait until you realise I'm the one for you." All those things was spinning around Maya's mind.

It made her want to cry but she's strong and she won let it take over her and cry on stage. She avoids making eye contact on Josh and Mal.

Mal felt so bad but she knows she'll never give up on her. Cause that's what she does. Never give up. Mal thought on her head. She looked around and saw Josh in the verge of tears.

I made her feel guilty separating the two of them. She feels pitty for Julia for growing up without a father. Maya looked at her sister who wanted to cry. It made her heart sink.

Maya was lost when she saw her sister. She snapped back to reality and sighed." You know, when I was little, I'm afraid of my own shadow. But now. I'm standing in front of millions of people in front of me." She said and everyone cheered.

( Pause at 1:35 and continue then pause at 2:00 )

( 1:35 )

Sabrina stopped and gulped and try not to cry. She looked at Riley who was mouths it's ok.

( Continue the song and stopped at 2:00 )

Sabrina stopped singing and turned around. She burst out into tears. Riley eyes widened and run to her. Everyone was silent. Sabrina cried on stage.

" It's ok. Pull yourself together. Continue the amazing job." Riley comforted her before walking out the stage. Maya breathe in and breathe out and wiped off her tears and continue to sing.

She faced the crowd like nothing happened. Everyone cheered for her. She ended the song. Her hands were shaking uncontrollably. She gulped.

" Sorry about that." She apologized to them. Everyone awed." It's ok! Everyone cries!" One of the fan shouted or should I say The royal halves shouted.

Sabrina smiled to them." Thanks for that. You guys are the best. I want to thank you all. Even though we get ups and downs what we really need is love." She said then the band started playing.

Everyone applauded. They were all amazed by her. They were blessed to have her." My ears are blessed." Harvey said." All of us are." Lauren said.

She wished that she's related to ear but what she doesn't know is she is related to her. She's her aunt. Of course she doesn't know that right now but soon she will.

The next three songs are the last part." Should we start? Cause definitely everything that is happening right now is on purpose. Well not the crying part but ok. We are made to do somethings on purpose." Sabrina said.

Julia was born on purpose. Maya wanted to be with Josh and that's why Julia happened. She was made on purpose. Maya doesn't want Josh to be around any girls.

She wants to have him for herself. She sounds selfish but no. Everyone has a reason. Josh and Maya did it on purpose. The whole thing was planned but the plan was ruined.

After the song ended Sabrina looked at Charlie to tell Julia to go on stage with her after the next song. Charlie nodded agreeing. He gave her a thumbs up. Sabrina nodded.

Sabrina smiled and thank them." You guys know first love right? * Crowed screamed * I wanna see. If you're with your first love look at the Ok? 3..2..1." Sabrina said.

Frankie and Grayson looked at each other and smiled.
Hayden stared at Claire. Claire noticed and when she looked again she was lost in his eyes.

Ellia and Caleb looked at each other. Holding hands.
Bryce and Kenzie looked at each other at the same time.
Lauren and Harvey looked at each other with a smile but do they know Iza was staring at Harvey with Hurt.

Maya and Josh stared at each other. Josh smiled weakly. Maya can't help but also smile. We can't deny they still love each other. Maya looked at her daughter and smiled.

( Play the video and listen while reading )

Maya held the mic singing looking at everyone. She was enjoying the stage. The stage is all hers. The Royal halves danced to it. They were having fun.

All seems good and the whole people at the concert was jumping up and down as the beat drops. They were singing along. Sabrina no more, it's Maya time.

She was also jumping up and down leading the crowd. Lucas and Riley High fived and hugged each other. Charlie on the other hand was dancing with Julia.

Carlos, Mal, Evie, and Jay looked at each other and slowly started to smile. All of them were singing along. Maya missed her hometown.

Caleb noticed that Ellia was getting tired. He chuckled. Bryce stared at Kenzie. He can't keep his eyes off of her. He was definitely in love with her.

He wanted to hold her hand and wrapped her in his arms so bad. Everything around him felt like he's in slow motion just looking at her. Claire looked at Hayden and smiled before going back to enjoying the concert.

Maya bent down and gestured Julia to come on stage. Charlie told her. Julia smiled and ran to her. Maya smiled as she stood and take her daughter's hand.

She smiled and spin her around. Julia laughed and enjoy the stage with her. Everyone awed at their cuteness. Julia stared at her mom and hugged her.

This kept Maya really happy. Maya hugged back. She stood up and walk with Julia on the runway. Julia waved hi. Maya let go of her and walked back to the middle of the stage leaving Julia alone.

Julia stand there awkwardly waving hi before running to her mother. Maya laughed for the first time since forever. Her sweet laugh. She gestured the others to come.

They went on stage and jump up and down arms on each others shoulders. Maya bent down to her knees and pointed the mic to Julia.

Last part of the song.
" I can't really tell
Why there's hills on my skin
When you get too close
Oh, it's almost

Maya was proud of her daughter. She was shock cause for the first time she heard her sing. Maya sing along with her daughter until the end.

Just like first love
You give everything
And you give too much
Just like first love
You don't really care if it hurts a lot
When it's all done
You look back and know it was worth it all
Worth it all
We'll never forget how it feels now

Just like first love
(I wanna get there, I wanna get there, I wanna)
Just like first love
(I'm gonna get there, I'm gonna get there, I'm gonna)
When it's all done
(I wanna get there, I wanna get there, I wanna)
Just like first love
(I'm gonna get there, I'm gonna get there, I'm gonna)
Just like first love

After the song ended everyone cheered." Thank you and goodnight!" Maya shouted before running off stage. She went inside the dressing room and sat down.

She smiled to herself looking at the mirror. She took the locket that was on her vanity. She opened the locket. The other side has Julia and hers picture and the other has no one in it.

She smiled at it and closed the locket." Soon, this will be complete." Maya said. Just in time Mal opened the door. Maya stood up and turned around facing her.

" Mal, what are you doing here?" Maya asked." I know you won't forgive me but I'm trying." Mal said." Maya, I'm really sorry. I'm sorry that I made you runaway. I'm sorry that I made you and Josh no to be together. I'm sorry I thought you can't raise a child, I'm sorry that Julia have to live without a father, Sorry for everything." Mal said.

Maya hugged her for the first time. Mal hugged back." I'm so sorry." Maya apologized and cried." I'm the one who should be sorry." Mal said.

They both hugged for a long time. The others came and went quiet when they saw the two hugging. After they let go of each other they wiped their tears.

" I see you guys are ok now." Ben said. They both nodded." It took me a couple of hours." Maya answered." Mom, how do you know them?" Julia asked holding Maya's hand.

Maya smiled and bent down to face her daughter." You'll gonna find out tomorrow." Maya said looking back to the others. They all smiled.

" Tomorrow?" Maya asked Mal." Tomorrow." Mal nodded. Maya stood up and grabbed the locket and gave it to Julia. Julia opened it with a smile.

" I promise you. It will be complete soon." Maya said. Julia nodded as they all head out the small room. As they head out the venue someone called Maya's name.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 17.6K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
3.9K 61 6
Y/N has despised George Weasley ever since they arrived at Hogwarts. His pranks and jokes never seemed to impress them. After years of loathing each...
1.4K 55 6
So, I basically just wanted an outlet to write something entirely based on humorous events from the show or ideas that I just think would be funny. T...
121K 4.4K 43
Boredom and curiosity can lead to a lot of trouble.