Bad In Love

By Dreasavagesquad

Mask on... No identity. "Who are you?" I asked after the enchanting dance we just had. "You'll never know" h... More

Robbed
We have company
Boss. What are you doing?
Home alone
New Job
Hide and Seek
What's going on Elijah?
A gang bang
Mask on
Enchanted
In Henry's bed
Warning
You'll Pay
Im sorry Henry
The kiss
Delivery
Insane
I wanna get drunk
Who's Blue?
Abortion
Catch N Release
Bloody
This. Is. War.... again
Both intoxicated
Noticed
The wavering heart
Welcome to the dark side
A time to heal
Messages
Confession
A Tragedy
Where is Elijah!
I quit
Burn them
Shine on me
Tell me everything
Soaked
Opened wounds
See you again
Im not finished with you
Work
Why are you really here?
That was a wake up call
He's gone.
Henry knows
Two girls....one dude...one kid
Q's and A's
Gone
7 days
Im coming
ANOTHER PRANK
Another Call
Hello
The mask is torn off
A NIGHTMARE COME TO LIFE

I want to talk to you

12 1 0
By Dreasavagesquad

Emily I'm sorry.

Emily's P O V

I sighed as I took in the cool air. I had my feet swirling in the water as I looked at Henry. "Are you ready to go back?" He asked. "No" I said. We weren't the only ones there but it was peaceful. I looked at him and smiled as he came and sat beside me. "I think your looking so beautiful" he said as he leaned closer to me. I looked deep into his eyes as I began freaking out a bit. "Just one more thing" he said leaning even closer. "What?" I asked shaking. "This" he said and splashed water on me.

"Ahhh!" I yelled and glared at him. "You ruined my clothes and my hair!" I yelled. "That's the point" he said as he took his shirt and pants off. I gasped and covered my eyes. "Don't pretend that you don't wanna look" he said splashing me again and I growled. I ran towards him and that's when he dived in. "Oh" I said and took my blouse and pants off and jumped into the water.

It was when I jumped in that I realized what I just did. I was trying to get out but he was gripping onto my foot. "Let go!" I yelled. "No way... you challenge me but jumping in here" he said. I turned around and splashed him and he laughed and dived.

I looked around in the water for him but I only felt when he grabbed onto my waist and pulled me down. He released me and I swam back to the surface. "Are you trying to kill me?" I asked. "Hmm" he said and I dived and stayed behind a rock.

He came down and began looking for me and that's when I grabbed him. I released him and got back to the surface. He laughed and pulled me closer I was trembling so badly. "Why are you trembling the water isn't all that cold?" He asked. "I don't know" I said and he took my hands and placed them around his neck. I looked up at him and he smiled down at me. "Do you want to go?" He asked.

"Not home... somewhere else" I said. He released me and climbed out of the water and knelt down stretching his hand out to me. I swam to him and gripped his hand when he pulled me up and caused me to land on top of him. "Oh" I said as I fell and closed my eyes. I slowly opened them and looked at him smiling. "Are you planning on moving?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and got up.

I walked to the car still shaking. He ran ahead of me and brought a towel to me. "Thanks" I said feeling very uncomfortable. I wrapped the towel around my body and smiled at him. "Where to now?" He asked. "Hmmm...a skate park" I said. I have never been to one but I dream about it sometimes, when I would sit in the trees hiding from my dad.

"Okay" he said. "But won't you be cold... I mean your wet" he said.

A week have gone by and I got used to delivery and taking order. It was nothing to me now. Agustus and I started going out more. Henry and I would go out many times too just to stay away from Elijah. "I'll be right back I have to go to the bathroom" I said and ran off.

Henry's P O V

I sat around the wheel and her phone began ringing. I knew I shouldn't have but I answered it. "Hello who is this?" I asked. "Who are you?" I asked. "I'm Emily's boyfriend" the dude said. "Oh, she's not here at the moment" I said. "Who are you?" He asked. "Im-no one" I said and hung up the phone.

Emily's P O V

"I wanna go home" I said as I ran up to the car. "Yeah...I wasn't planning on going anywhere else" Henry said so cold and distant. Weren't we the ones that were laughing our hearts away. "Are you okay?" I asked as I placed my hand on his. "Don't touch me!" He yelled flashing me off. "This is the last time I will over-" he said but paused.

I looked at him waiting for him to say something but he didn't. He just started the car and drove off. He said nothing and I just looked. What has gotten into him?

.............

"Henry!" I yelled as he marched towards his room. "Henry!" I yelled and he opened his door and went in then he closed the door in my face. "Henry!" I yelled as I knocked the door. "F*ck Emily stop!" He yelled. "Henry, Henry, Henry, Henry, Henry!" I continuously yelled. He opened the door and marched out. "Stop just stop! I don't want anything to do with you!" He yelled.

"Your so emo" I said and he marched in and closed the door. "I'll give him time to calm down. I don't know what got into him".

Henry's P O V

This was the first time I've cried since I've been in this gang. The first time and it hurts. It hurts so badly that I just had to cry. I leaned against the door and cried. "Why?". I wanted something to drink but I didn't want to go out there. "Ahhhh!" I yelled and began punching the wall. My knuckles began hurting and I hissed and withdrew them. "F*ckkkkkk!" I yelled.

Emily's P O V

While coming back from Henry's room I met up on Elijah. "I want to talk to you" he said. "Not n-n-now" I said and walked away from him running to my room. "It's important" he said as I opened my door. "It can wait" I said and closed it. I sighed and threw myself on the bed. My phone rang and I picked it up.

*Hi. I said so lovingly.

*Hey baby. He said. I bit my lips and smirked.

*I really wanna see you. I said.

*I wish I could but I can't now babe, I have business. I also need to talk to you about something. I'm very angry.He said.

*About? I asked.

*I'm kinda busy now I'll talk to you soon. He said.

*Your always busy. I said.

*I know mwwah. He said.

*Bye. I said and hung up.

I placed the phone down on the bed. Henry is angry with me. Elijah has become a living demon in my life and Agustus has something to say to me. What more do I need? I got up and went outside when someone grabbed me and placed their hand over my mouth.

I was about to scream but then it no used. I elbowed the person in the side and they grunted. It's a dude. I spun around and gripped his hand and flipped him over. "Huh. Never saw that coming" he said. "Elijah?" I said. He hissed as he got up and grabbed my shoulders. "I really need to talk to you" he said. I rolled my eyes and and turned but he held onto me even tighter.

"Please" he said and I sighed. "What?" I asked. "Come into my room with me please" he said. He walked off and I followed. "What?" I asked as he closed the door. "I'm so sorry" he said. "That's all you've got?" I asked. "I had to do it" he said. "What?" I asked. "Some men...well the men we killed saw me with you and well they were planning on taking you hostage so I had to show hatred towards you" he said.

"Why should I believe you?" I asked. "Because you know me" he said. "Do I?" I asked. "I'm so sorry" he said crying as he ran towards me and embraced me. I wanted to cry too but I had to be strong. "Is this true?" I asked. "Yes" he said. I couldn't hold it back, I cried too. "I was really hurting" I said. "I'm sorry Em" he said.

I wrapped my arms tighter around him and pulled him closer. "Ah. I-I love you Em. I never wanted to fight with you. I never wanted to be angry with you. I was afraid of what might happen. I-I I'm a horrible brother. The worst" he said. "Shhh" I said crying even more. I placed my hands in his hair and kissed his forehead. He pulled away and wiped my tears.

He placed his hand on both sides of my face and held me as he placed his forehead on mine. I held onto his hand and smiled. "I'm so sorry" he said. "Yes I...I forgive you" I said. "Okay and I'll like you to keep in touch with Cinthia" he said. "Okay" I said and he kissed my cheek and walked away. My phone began ringing again and I flew into the room and answered it.

*Hi. I said already knowing that it was the man that left me breathless.

*Can we meet?" He asked.

*Sure. I said.

*Okay. He said and I hung up.

I went to my closet and took out a black leather jacket. I dragged on a black boot and grabbed my phone. I walked to Henry's room and knocked on the door. "Henry!" I yelled. "Go away" he said. I twisted the door knob and it opened and I marched in. "I'm done with your cr-" I paused and my eyes widened. "H-Henry" I stuttered.

His eyes were red and puffy. His room smelt like cigar and alcohol. His clothes and hair were a mess and his knuckles were purple. I gasped and ran to the kitchen. I got a ice pack and ran back to his room. He was sitting on the edge of the bed and I gripped his hand. "Leave me" he said. I placed the ice pack on his knuckle and he fought. "Quit acting like a kid!" I yelled.

He got angry and pushed me away. "GET OUT!" He yelled. I got up and he rushed me out and slammed the door. I looked at his room door and walked away. I'll walk to meet Augustus.

............

"Hey!" Agustus yelled as I walked up to him. "Where's your car?" He asked. Where is my car? "Oh it wasn't working" I said. "So you walked?" He asked. "Yep... basically" I said. We decided to meet in a alley.

He smiled and grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. "Your a bad a**" he said and bit his lips as he looked at mine. "Sexy" he said. And gently placed his lips on mine. I kissed him back but kisses him hard. I kissed him with want and need.

The power, the electricity, the sparks, the fire, the chill and the butterflies it was all there. My heart was pounding against my chest. He crashed me against the wall. I gripped his shirt as he held onto my leg and placed it on his waist. "I've missed you" he said and he placed his forehead on mine. He pulled the blue button up shirt I had on and kissed my chest.

"Ah...I can see that" I said as I pulled on his hard. He took my other leg and placed it around his waist. I placed my feet on the wall behind us to help him hold my weight. "Mmmm" I moaned as his tongue worked my neck. We were kissing each other so hard and so strong. I placed my lips on his neck and began sucking. I remembered the last time he marked me. I was so happy no one noticed.

"It's my time to mark you" I whispered. He held my face and pushed his tongue in my mouth rolling and gliding it. "Sh*t" he groaned. I reached my hand down his back and pulled on his shirt. "I want you" I said. "Wait" he said and pulled away breathless. "I have something to talk to you about" he said and placed me down on the ground.

I still had my hands around his neck and smiled at him. "A man answered your phone today" he said. "What?" I asked. "He said he was no one...who was he?" He asked. "I-I don't know what your talking- ohhh" I said remembering. "It's one of my friends...we were at the beach" I said. "Oh...make sure" he said. "Why don't you tell me who you are?" I asked. "If you knew you would run" he said.

"How are you so sure?" I asked. "I have seen it happened already" he said and I kept quiet. What did he mean by that? "Also I want to ask a question, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked and I gasped. "I..." I said and walked back a bit. "What's the matter?" He asked. "I have never had a boyfriend before...I'm afraid" I said. "You love me don't you?" He asked. "Yes" I said. "Then be mine" he said.

I stood and thought about it for a while. "Yes" I said and he laughed and ran to me and he spun me around. "I love you too" he said as he kissed me.

.........

"Tell me go on...I already told you about mine" he said. "My dad was abusive and because of that my mom ran out" I said. "So that's why you didn't date" he said and I nodded and he held me. He told me that he grew up on the streets. "I'm so sorry babe" he said. "I just wish it was never like that you know" I said. "Come here" he said and kissed my forehead.

"Well it's getting late. I'll drop you home" he said. "Okay" I said.

............

"Why are you so late?" Eli asked. "Well... I went to meet up with my boyfriend" I said. "Who's that?" He asked. "A new dude...you don't know him I met him at the party. His name is Augustus" I said. "Oh okay" Eli said. "I'll be off to my bed" he said and I nodded as he kissed my cheek. Because I didn't want him to find out about the gang house I allowed him to drop me off at the gas station.

I went to Henry's room and didn't even think about knocking. I opened the door and marched into see a girl riding him. "Ahhh!" I screamed and the girl just looked at me. "Get out b*tch" he said and I dropped my phone. I hated when people called me that. "Call me b*tch...one. more. Time" I said. He rolled his eyes and took something up as he threw it at me. "You a**hole" I said.

I guess I pissed him off because a knife was thrown in my direction. "You sick me" I said. "I hate you" he said and I gasped. "Okay" was all I said as I walked out of the room slamming the door. I ran to my room and sat on my bed. I'm stronger than this. I won't cry.

I'm strong.

What about I want to talk to you?

Okay so I hope you enjoyed reading it.

Emily is a really strong girl. She has gone through a lot.

Agustus and Emily is really cute.

He popped the question...will you be my girlfriend? I think you might be guessing the next step. *Smirks.

The attraction is strong.

Please comment.

Love you

Mwwahhh💋💕

Hi it's me the sexy Spanish guy. I don't have to guess or asked because I know you guys love me. And don't worry I will be taking good care of Emily. I really love her. I just hope she feels the exact same way I do. She has my heart. I guess you guys were excited when I popped the question. I want to thank the writer for making me this romantic and sexy. Don't worry ladies one day you'll find your Sexy Spanish guy also.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77K 2.6K 37
" I love you " He said while smiling and coming towards me. I started to take back steps. My eyes is full of tears. I am shivering and scared to see...
44.7K 1.6K 23
"I don't have a heart . " he said leaning away from her touch . her light was too overwhelming for the darkness inside his very soul . he was the tr...
2.1M 64.6K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
1.8M 75K 104
Pushing him away from her, she screamed at him ; " This wedding was an option for you.. But not for me.! You really think that if given the opportuni...