Amnesia || kth ✔

By Krizz26

Book 1 "Hyung, she doesn't remember me" "Hyung, please help me" "I don't know what to do" "I don't think she... More

Prologue
1 - Forgotten
2 - Home
3 - Kiss
4 - Jungkook
5 - Love
6 - Depressed
7 - Hyungs
8 - Papers
9 - Daddy
10 - Fever
11 - Hate
12 - Lips
13 - Divorce
14 - Flight
15 - Tour
16 - Fan Meeting
17 - Grades
18 - Date
19 - Video
20 - Call
21 - Reason
22 - Period
23 - Drawing
24 - Interview
25 - Kris
26 - Cellphone
27 - Back
28 - Miss
29 - Truth
30 - Arrived
31 - Pregnant
32 - Bonding
33 - Comatose
34 - Behind
35 - Sleep
36 - Don't
37 -Sorry
38 - Shooting
39 - Shooting pt.2
40 - Forgive
41 - Care
42 - Wrong
43 - Know
44 - Feelings
45 - Movies
47 - Run
48 - Parents
49 - Supermarket
50 - Jealous
51 - Destroy
52 - Punishment
53 - Flour
54 - Dream
55 - Ferris Wheel
56 - Awake
57 - Confused
58 - Ice Cream
59 - Restaurant
60 - Break
61 - Advice
62 - Game
63 - Stole
64 - Court
65 - Teddy
66 - Propose
67 - Relationship
68 - Honest
69 - Comfortable
70 - Family
71 - Wedding
Epilogue
Announcement!

46 - Geometry Dash

193 8 27
By Krizz26

-- Yoongi --

While reading Taehyung's work, I did my best to hide my smile. I know that he's into this kind of situation and he really is. Just as satisfaction of my right thoughts, I tried to laugh at him to see hid reaction. Based on his reaction, he doesn't want to talk about it.

He stayed silent and continued his work. I looked at Namjoon and he gave me a smile and gestured Taehyung. He also know that Taehyung's into this.

Moments later, we went to sleep.

•• Next Week ••

Just an ordinary week except for the maknae line. Jimin's always hanging out with Kent, Jungkook's always dating Dani, I'm glad they're now officially okay, Taehyung's always in the hospital every day. I don't have any idea that Kris and him are dating and I think they aren't.

d-.-b

Practice. Practice. Break. Practice. Practice. Dismissal.

d-.-b

Just an ordinary practice day.

We're still in the practice room. We had our own business. Namjoon and I composing songs, Jin and Jungkook having their own vocal trainings, J-Hope and Jimin watching something on their laptop, Taehyung busy tapping his phone with connected eyebrows.

He doesn't look like concentrated on a game but he's biting his lips and his eyes are a little watery. Maybe because of a conversation?

-- Taehyung --

Krissy😘: I know that your schedule is not really flexible but even a simple text you can't do!

Me: Look, I'm in a hard situation. Juhyeon's in coma and Jaehyeon's always asking me to visit her mom. Jaehyeon's always playing with me and I can't touch my phone. I'm sorry. I'm just more busy than before. I'm also helping hyungs to compose songs.

Krissy😘: Tssss then tell your daughter that you doesn't love her mom anymore!

I bit my lip. I don't want to tell Jaehyeon that I don't love her mom anymore. Her dream is to bring our happy family back. But she won't stop asking me if I don't move, right?

I don't know what to do. I'm visiting her not just because of Jaehyeon, but I want to.

d>>__<<b

Me: It will break the child's heart. I don't want to hurt my daughter!

Krissy😘: If you love me, you'll do everything for me.

I sighed and took a deep breath. I want to change the topic so bad.

Me: Let's date tomorrow... or right now if you want.

Krissy😘: Uhmm.... it's already late right now. You also need to rest. Tomorrow.

Me: Okay. See you tomorrow 😘.

Me: Saranghaeyo

Krissy😘: I love you too

I put my phone inside my pocket and saw Yoongi hyung looking at me. I raised an eyebrow and he sighed.

"Complicated?" he asked me and I rolled my eyes.

"Come on, why don't you tell me what's happening. I'm curious about you. You stayed silent for a week" he said and I sighed.

"I won't tell this to anyone. This is a secret" he said and gave me a smile.

I decided to tell him everything, so I have someone to give me advice.

"Kris....." I bit my lip before speaking "I forgot to text and call her in one week"

dO__Ob <--- Yoongi

"I forgot. This is bullshit. She texted me and I replied. I was really going to text her first but yeah, I forgot." I said and he walked closer to me. "You really forgot her existence?" he asked, I shook my head. "I don't mean that! I just... forgot. I was busy being worried for Juheyon, that's why"
"Being worried is a sign that you love her. You seriously forgot your present girlfriend, Tae. You really love her. If I'm in your situation, break up with Kris--"

"No! I love Kris! I don't want to break up with her!" I yelled. I don't care what they're thinking about me right now.

"You have feelings for both of them, but which one is stronger?"

d>>____<<b

I WON'T ANSWER HIS QUESTION!

dTT__TTb

"One day, you can choose. Not now, but soon" he said and tapped my shoulder.

"Hyung, what am I going to do? I don't want to lose both of them" I said and he gave me a smile.

"You can. Only one woman in your life" he said and left me standing alone here.

dTT__TTb

Real talk. I can't lose one of them. I want to be with them forever but I should only choose one.

dTT__TTb

Moments later, I decided to visit Juhyeon alone.

I entered her room and there's Namhyuk sitting beside her bed. "Taehyung? You came" he said and gave me a smile. "It's already late, huh?" he said and looked at the wall clock.

"I just want to check her before going home" I said and sat beside him. "You came from the practice?" he asked, I nodded.

"I'm just going to the toilet, I'll leave you there for a moment" he said and stood up and went outside. The door closed and I looked at Juhyeon.

"You're still messing up my mind, huh?" I smiled and played her hair. "I'm now really confused-- and I'm getting more obvious. I want you to wake up, I think it will help me to decide" I held her hand.

"I don't want to lose you, I don't want to lose Kris. I want you both to stay in my life but that's not right. I should choose one of you" I said and let go of her hand.

"I want to see you everyday that's why I'm here even it's already late. I love you" I said and kissed her forehead.

"I love you so much--"

dO___Ob

What the hell am I saying?!

I removed my lips from her forehead and looked at her lips. "Would you let me kiss that?"

dO____Ob

Taehyung, you're high!

Someone opened the door and I quickly fixed my position into a formal one.

"Dad?" I called him and he entered the room. PS. It's Namhyuk not my father.

"Oh? Look at the clock, Tae. You should rest right now" he said and I nodded. "Alright, thank you. I think I should go now" I said and looked at the wall clock.

"Thanks for coming" he said and I gave him a smile. I went outside and closed the door. I looked at the window of the door to look at her.

"I hope you won't waste my love for you again when you woke up" I said and left.

•••

"How's the practice?" Kris asked me and I nodded. "It's okay" I said and licked my ice cream.

I looked at the grass and smiles. "Why are you smiling?" she asked and I answered a hum. "Hm?"

"I said why are you smiling?" she repeated.

"I'm just wondering. What if she woke up? What's going to happen?" I said and gave her a smile.

"You know, you're always talking about her. I'm jealous!" she said raising her voice and I pouted. "I just answered your question, why are you mad?!"

"It's always about her! I don't want to talk about her. It really made me jealous, you want me to be jealous?"

"No"

"Then stop doing things that will make me jealous!"

"I'm not making you jealous"

"But you already did"

"I'm sorry"

"Tell me, Taehyung. Do you still love her?!" she asked me in a cold tone.

"Taehyung!!!" Hobi hyung yelled and pointed me and it made me stop dancing. "From the start!" he said and I sighed.

d>>__<<b

Tch! You're daydreaming again!

d-.-b

He seriously saw my mistake while dancing? Fuck the mirror!

"Argh, Taehyung"

"Damn it, I'm tired"

My groupmates looked at me and it's very awkward. "You seriously did the chorus part wrong" that was Hobi's voice.

"I'm sorry" I said and went to my position. "The step you made was on the first chorus but it's already the second one" he said and I nodded.

"Three, two, one, start!" he announced and the audio plays.

Stop daydreamig you dumbass!

d-.-b

Good news. I didn't daydream.

\d^_^b/

But my imagination's still stuck in my mind. I wat to answer Kris' question in my imaginary world right now!

d>>__<<b

What if that happen? What am I going to answer? I should think right now! We have a date later!

d>>__<<b

Someone door bells.

dO__Ob

Jimin went outside to find out who pressed the door bell button.

I heard Jimin talking with a guy and footsteps walking closer to the practice room. The door opens and...

dO__Ob

*GULP

KRIS AND KENT?!

"We're just on our break but the dismissal is near. You can wait" Jimin told Kent. Kris ran and gave me a hug.

dO____Ob

I hugged her back and she kissed me on my cheeks.

d^__^b ♥♥♥

She broke the hug and looked at me. "I miss you so much." she said and I have her a smile.

"I miss you too" I said and looked at Jimin and Kent. They were talking and laughing. "Your brother and Jimin are good friends, huh?" I said and Kris looked at them.

"Jimin's hanging out with Kent everyday. They're very close. That's why I felt envious that you're not texting me but I didn't know that you have an extra work which is composing songs" she said and it made me shook.

dO_______________Ob

JIMIN'S WITH KENT EVERYDAY?!

dO_____________Ob

"What? You didn't know?" she asked and I nodded. I saw these two creatures walking towards us and I saw Jimin looking at Kris.

d-.-b

"Kris, what's the game you were playing?" he asked and Kris looked at him. "What game?" she asked.

"Is it Geometry Dash?" he asked and Kris nodded. "Yeah, it is"

Jimin faced his phone and his eyebrows became connected. "What's the problem, chim?" she asked and came closer to Jimin.

Chim?

d-.-b

"The data.... it's very slow" Jimin said and keep tapping his phone.

"Share it" Kris said and Jimin looked up from his phone to look at her. "Share it? Game! Okay!" he said and exited the Google Play Store.

"Tap the receive"

"I know"

I sighed watching at them then I started to find where Kent is and saw him talking with Jin.

"Yown! Time to install it!" Jimin exclaimed and it made Kris chuckle.

d>>__<<b

I coughed just to caught their attention but they're both busy on Jimin's phone.

d-.-b

"Argh! Damn it! I tapped it but why????" he exclaimed and jumped and it made Kris laugh.

I was about to speak but someone held my wrist. I looked back to see him and it was Namjoon hyung.

"Tae, we need your help" he said and pulled me. "No, Kris and I had a da--" he cutted me off. 

"Just a second" he said and I followed him. I looked back to see Kris and saw her happy with Jimin.

I can't watch this.

Thanks hyung for pulling me out of this scene.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.9K 2.1K 18
book 2: "J-Jungkook?" He called out to me... - Sequel to "First Love" - Completed: 2-14-19 (Valentines Day wow)
180K 6.8K 27
"hey, it's me jungk-" "i'm sorry but i don't know you" in which jeon jungkook had fall in love with a girl who had an amnesia. ©jecngguks
22.8K 864 34
"hi, i'm jeon jungkook, and i'm ready to put an end to this." started: february 26th, 2020 ended: march 25th, 2020
59.3K 2.5K 36
"I want ice cweam" ~ Kookie "Let's have some fun tonight ;)" ~JK "C-can i s-st-tay w-with you?" ~Jungkook "Leave me and Jungkook the fuck alone!" ~Je...