Amnesia || kth ✔

Krizz26

Book 1 "Hyung, she doesn't remember me" "Hyung, please help me" "I don't know what to do" "I don't think she... Еще

Prologue
1 - Forgotten
2 - Home
3 - Kiss
4 - Jungkook
5 - Love
6 - Depressed
7 - Hyungs
8 - Papers
9 - Daddy
10 - Fever
11 - Hate
12 - Lips
13 - Divorce
14 - Flight
15 - Tour
16 - Fan Meeting
17 - Grades
18 - Date
19 - Video
20 - Call
21 - Reason
22 - Period
23 - Drawing
24 - Interview
25 - Kris
26 - Cellphone
27 - Back
28 - Miss
29 - Truth
30 - Arrived
31 - Pregnant
32 - Bonding
33 - Comatose
34 - Behind
35 - Sleep
36 - Don't
37 -Sorry
38 - Shooting
39 - Shooting pt.2
40 - Forgive
41 - Care
42 - Wrong
43 - Know
45 - Movies
46 - Geometry Dash
47 - Run
48 - Parents
49 - Supermarket
50 - Jealous
51 - Destroy
52 - Punishment
53 - Flour
54 - Dream
55 - Ferris Wheel
56 - Awake
57 - Confused
58 - Ice Cream
59 - Restaurant
60 - Break
61 - Advice
62 - Game
63 - Stole
64 - Court
65 - Teddy
66 - Propose
67 - Relationship
68 - Honest
69 - Comfortable
70 - Family
71 - Wedding
Epilogue
Announcement!

44 - Feelings

248 6 35
Krizz26

-- Taehyung --

"The shooting is now finished." the director announced and Yoongi hyung caught our attention. We just finished shooting and I can't wait to see the video of it.

"Yeeeeeeeees!" he exclaimed and it made Jimin laughed.

"Practice tomorrow" Namjoon hyung reminded and it made Yoongi hyung's good mood turned back to a lazy one.

"Where are we going? To the mall?" Hobi hyung asked and they all nodded except for me. They all looked at me "How about you, Taehyung?" Jin hyung asked me.

"I'll visit Juhyeon first--" I didn't finished my sentence since Jimin reacted. "Nayyyyyyyy--" Namjoon hyung hitted his head which caused him to stop.

"Are you sure, Taehyung?" Namjoon hyung asked me. I nodded and gestured Jaehyeon. "I see, so. Next time, come with us" he said and I nodded.

"Bye guys!" I waved to them and walked away. I saw Seojun and Jaehyeon staring on the sea. I sat beside Jae and stared the sea too.

"There's no dolphins" Jaehyeon said while looking at the sea. Seojun looked at me and I did the same. "She's looking for dolphins" he said.

"It's just the shore, there's no dolphins there" I said. "But where are they?" she asked and I pointed the ocean. "Far away there" I said and she looked at me and pouted.

"It's too far" she said. "By the way, hyung. Are we going to visit noona?" Seojun asked and I nodded. "Let's go" I said.

•••

Hospital.

We entered her room, just like before. Talking to her even she's sleeping. I talked a little... I don't want Seojun and Jaehyeon to hear what I am feeling right now. I just kept it inside my mind.

"I can't stare at you for this long. I don't want to see you getting hurt. I don't know I just can't remove my eyes from you." I started to hold her hand.

"This hands, I miss touching this. I miss you, Juhyeon. Please wake up." I started to look at her.

"I'm sorry. I avoided you when you were still awake. I don't want to be with you again, I don't want to feel the pain again but I think this hurts much more than you did to me before"  I closed my eyes and placed her hand on my lips.

"Kris loves me and I want to love her back and I did. But I didn't expect that my feelings for you is stronger than hers" I placed her hand back to the bed. I'm still looking at her.

"For now, I don't understand. I think I love you more than Kris. But I don't want to break her heart. But if I did what I want, I'll hurt myself again. I can't choose between you two. She gave me happiness and she made me feel loved. You were like that before but as I said, you changed. You keep pushing me away and it really hurts. I didn't came here for Jaehyeon, I came here to tell you everything I want to tell you but I know you couldn't hear me because I'm not speaking. I just keeping these words inside my mind. Because if I let these words came out of my mouth, a tear will fell down." I closed my eyes and my chest became heavy.

"I love you, Juhyeon"

"You're staring at her for a long time, is she beautiful?" a childish voice said I looked at her and gave her a shut-up-look.

I stared at Jaehyeon which reminds me the day when Juhyeon was giving birth of her. It is the one of the best day of my life and I wouldn't forget it.

•• Flashback ••

"Damn you, Taehyung!" she yelled and held my hand tight. We're inside the labor room. I don't know why but the doctor allows me to go in. Maybe because I'm handsome? Hahaha.

"What have you done to me?! Damn it freaking hurts!" she yelled and held my hand tighter. I think my bones are going to break.

"I'm sorry! I won't make you pregnant again!" I apologized and she held my hand tighter again. RIP my hand.

"A little more the baby is almost out." the doctor said and I looked at Juhyeon.

"Did you hear that? A little more, it's done. Crush my bones if you want just to deliver the baby out"  I said and she held my hand tighter. Damn it hurts!

"Ahhhhhh!!!!" she screamed and finally, the baby's out.

"7 lbs, female. December 17, 2020. 10:34 PM" the doctor said and my jaw dropped when I heard the baby cry.

I'm now officially a father.

"Jaehyeon!" I exclaimed when I saw the baby closer. Juhyeon and I already decided the name of the baby. Jaehyeon if it's a girl, Taeyang if it's a boy. I checked her body parts if it's okay then looked at its face. It looks like me.

"You can hold the baby, Mr. Kim then show it to the mother" I carried the baby and looked at it. I can't hide my smile. She really looks like me hehehe.

I looked at Juhyeon who's still catching up her breath she looks at me and gave me a smile. "Thanks for this, Juhyeon. I love you" I said and gave her the baby.

"A girl? Awww she looks like you" she said and we're just the same. We can't hide our smile.

•• End of Flashback ••

It's funny to think that she blamed me of making her pregnant that day. It was our honeymoon! It's normal to fuck her!

Now, we're inside the hospital again. But in bad condition. She's now in comatose. I looked at her again then my phone vibrates.

Krissy😘: How are you? I miss you

Damn this thing! I miss Kris and I miss Juhyeon too! I love them both! I need to choose one! Damn, I don't know!

Me: The shooting just ended. I'm fine. I miss you too.

Krissy😘: Really? I'm excited to watch it! Are you busy right now? I'm free right now, the presentation just ended and it's successful. Thanks to my brother's brain.

Me: Uhh we're in the hospital. For Jaehyeon to see her mother again.

Tch! That's not my reason!

Krissy😘: I see. How's her by the way?

Me: Still sleeping.

Krissy😘: Okay! Wait, I'm just cooking something. Talk to you later. Bye!

Me: Bye

I put my phone inside my pocket and saw my daughter in front of me."Daddy can you play with me?" Jaehyeon asked me. "Mmm... sure" I said and started to play with her.

-- Jimin --

He chose Juhyeon instead of us. Hmm.... he really loves her. We're now walking on the street on our way to the mall then my phone vibrates.

Kent: Hyung how are you?

I smiled when I saw the text. He really remembers ne huh? On our first meeting, we became good friends and asks for our number. I know it's because of porn but at least, I have another friend

Me: The shooting just ended. How are you?

Kent: Here at my home. Noona's cooking something and I'm just watching TV.

Me: Hmm okay. Just tell me if you're free. I want to meet you again. If we're both free, let's have a movie marathon.

Kent: Great idea hyung!

Me: hahaha just tell me okay? I'm just walking right now. I gotta hide my phone. Bye.

Kent: Bye

I hid my phone inside my pocket and I didn't realized that Jin hyung's beside me. "Hey heyyy whom are you talking to? Got a girl?" Jin hyung asked me and I shook my head. "He's a guy!"

"Oh, sorry. Then why do you look so happy?" he asked me. "He's funny" I said and based on Jin hyung's face. He doesn't believe me.

"Who is it? Is it Kent?" Jungkook asked and I nodded. "Kent who?" Jin hyung asked.

"Kris' brother" I answered. "Kris? Is that Taehyung's girlfriend?" Hobi hyung asked. "Yeah"

"Oh, you're good friends with him" he said. "Hahaha yeah, our personality's the same" I said.

"Both perverts" Yoongi hyung said as we all looked at him. "E-Excuse me?"

"What? I'm not blocking your way" he rudely said and continued walking.

d-.-b

•••

Mall.

"Here's the coffee!!" Hobi hyung said and olaced the tray of coffe on the table "Bangtan Sonyeondan minus V!" he said and took a group selfie.

"I'm just wondering why he chose the hospital than us" Hobi hyung said. "Of course it's for his daughter to see her mom" Namjoon hyung answered.

"But they already visited her" Hobi hyung said and I took a sip of coffee.

"Maybe he still likes her" Jungkook said and we all looked at him.

do__Ob???

"He's right" Jin hyung said. "He's just worried it doesn't mean that he likes her--" Jin hyung cutted me off.

"Worrying is a sign that you loves a person" he said and I just dropped my jaw.

Yeah, I know. I just acted knows nothing here. I have confirmation from Taehyung's mouth.

d--,b

He's now getting obvious hehehe

After we finised our coffee, we went to the supermarket to buy stuffs then went back to the dorm.

I shut my eyes to go to sleep.

Then....

"Jimin!"

dO__Ob

I quickly opened my eyes to know why she yelled. Her voice is familiar and I'm sure that she's just beside me.

I saw Kris hugging me and crying on my chest. "K-Kris?" I called her name but she just keep on sobbing.

dO__Ob

"What's wrong?! Why are you crying?" I asked her and she catched up her breath before speaking "Taehyung played my heart. I thought he loves me. I thought he doesn't love his ex anymore but what the hell is this?"

dO________Ob ????

What the hell is going on?!

"What do you mean?" I asked her. "He loves Juhyeon for fuck's sake! He just used me to make him happy! But I freakin fell inlove with him! I thought he did but he didn't. He fooled me--" I cutted her off and hugged her.

"Shhhh don't cry. I'm here, okay? Taehyung's situation is hard, just understand him, jagi." I said and she broke the hug and wiped her tears using her thumb.

"D-Did you just called me jagi?" she asked me and I nodded.

"Just stop crying, jagi. You look beautiful when not crying especially when you smile" I said and poked her cheeks which made her smile.

"You're freaking beautiful. Just keep on smiling." I said and she's still smiling.

"Good girl hahaha" I laughed at her and she did the same. She laughed too.

It's overwhelming when I made the broken Kris laugh and smile. Then I heard a camera clicks. I quickly opened my eyes and saw Jungkook holding a camera on my face.

"There you go ahahha" he laughed at the camera. My eyebrows became connected while looking at him.

"Oh, hyung. You just woke up hahaha" he laughed at me and shows my picture in the camera.

dO___Ob

I'm smiling and blushing while sleeping?! What the heck?!

"What are you dreaming about?" he asked me and I started to think of my dream. I don't remember anything about it.

"I don't know and-- what the hell are you doing inside my room?" I asked him and he chuckled. "Hyungs told me to wake you up" he answered and I looked at the clock.

dO___Ob

I looked at Jungkook's outfit and he's now ready to practice while I'm.... I looked at my body and... I'm just wearing boxes and my hair is freaking messy!

"You have to get ready" Jungkook added which added the pressure.

Shit! I should move faster than cheetah!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Last Love |Yoonkook|✔️ Mai

Любовные романы

42.8K 2.1K 18
book 2: "J-Jungkook?" He called out to me... - Sequel to "First Love" - Completed: 2-14-19 (Valentines Day wow)
32.1K 1.4K 47
"Let's forget about it." "I'm sorry, I can't." Started: 26/10/20 Finished: 12/07/21
11.6K 296 17
"What happened to you, Sil? You were never like this!" "People change, Jimin. And there's nothing YOU can do about it." Sequel to BOOK 1 OF MAFIA'S S...
18.9K 1.1K 31
Dear Myself, Seokjin-hyung! I think I'm gay for you! -★- FINISH : May 30, 2020