Amnesia || kth ✔

By Krizz26

Book 1 "Hyung, she doesn't remember me" "Hyung, please help me" "I don't know what to do" "I don't think she... More

Prologue
1 - Forgotten
2 - Home
3 - Kiss
4 - Jungkook
5 - Love
6 - Depressed
7 - Hyungs
8 - Papers
9 - Daddy
10 - Fever
11 - Hate
12 - Lips
13 - Divorce
14 - Flight
15 - Tour
16 - Fan Meeting
17 - Grades
18 - Date
19 - Video
20 - Call
21 - Reason
22 - Period
23 - Drawing
24 - Interview
25 - Kris
26 - Cellphone
27 - Back
28 - Miss
29 - Truth
30 - Arrived
31 - Pregnant
32 - Bonding
33 - Comatose
34 - Behind
35 - Sleep
36 - Don't
37 -Sorry
38 - Shooting
39 - Shooting pt.2
41 - Care
42 - Wrong
43 - Know
44 - Feelings
45 - Movies
46 - Geometry Dash
47 - Run
48 - Parents
49 - Supermarket
50 - Jealous
51 - Destroy
52 - Punishment
53 - Flour
54 - Dream
55 - Ferris Wheel
56 - Awake
57 - Confused
58 - Ice Cream
59 - Restaurant
60 - Break
61 - Advice
62 - Game
63 - Stole
64 - Court
65 - Teddy
66 - Propose
67 - Relationship
68 - Honest
69 - Comfortable
70 - Family
71 - Wedding
Epilogue
Announcement!

40 - Forgive

257 6 1
By Krizz26

-- Jungkook --

"Then ask her!" Yoongi hyung cutted me off. He walked away and left me standing here alone.

dTT__TTb

Why is he so rude?!

d-.-b

He's already rude for a long time, why is it new for you, Jungkook?

I want to know if I still have a chance. Should I ask her face to face? Do I already have enough confidence?

dT_Tb

I'm afraid if she said no to me. It will cause more heartbreaks.

What if I ask her to forgive me? For sure, she won't. I cheated on her. But I love her. My heart is speaking, I love her. I don't know what to do if she broke up with me. I can't-- I can't stop thinking about this even I hate it. I'm not sure of she will forgive me or not.

I'm such a coward shit.

dO__Ob ???

"What the hell are you doing?! Daydreaming about the sexy bitch in Fifty Shades?!" he asked me.

It made me came back to reality.

"What?" I asked him.

"Hahaha you're daydreaming, bro. You want that big..." he said and tryna cupped the air like a boobs.

"I'm not" I said.

"Then... ahhh" he said and nodding. Meaning, he understands me. Huh? I'm not saying anything.

"That Daegu guy's cold, right? Can you see his skin? It's pale and white. That's why it's cold!" he said and laughed. I just watched him laughing. It's not funny anyways.

"Yoongi hyung is not the reason, okay?" I said and he's just staring at me. "And especially not the sexy bitch" I added.

"So, you're telling me it's because of Dani?" he asked, I nodded.

"I'm not sure if she'll agree to continue our relationship. I'm not sure if I still have a chance. I don't know, hyung. I don't even know if she miss me"

"Why don't you try to ask her? To talk o her" he said and I looked at him straight to his eyes.

"You're just afraid, Jungkook. Try to overcome tour fear. I know and I believe, she's waiting for you. She's waiting for you to hear your 'sorry'. You need to move, Jungkook. I know it's hard but you have to or else..." he didn't continue what he's trying to say.

"Or else?"

"Or else she'll lost her feelings" relationship to turn back to normal without doing anything. That's impossible!"

dTT__TTb

"You need to move right now or else she'll find a new one--" I cutted him off.

"Stop! Okay, hyung! I get your point! I just don't know how to start this... What if she says no--" he cutted me off.

"You're coward! That's all!" he yelled and I just shut my mouth.

Yes, I am. I'm coward. But I have to prove her that I love her, right? But... why? I'm afraid. I'm afraid to get busted.

"Let's go to the dorm" he said. He was about to walk away but I held his wrist to stop him. I just stared at his wrist, not saying anything.

"W-What are you doing?" he asked me. I gulped then spoke up "Let's go to Dani first"

do__Ob ???  < --- Jimin hyung

"W-What?"

"Let's go to Dani first" I repeated.

"T-That fast?" his eyes widened.

d-.-b

"Yes! I don't want to waste some time!" I yelled and let go of him. "I-I'll try, hyung. I'm still afraid but... I'll try"

"Yeah, that's right. You better ask her not just waiting for nothing. I'm glad Jimin explained it to you. If I  answered yes... but I'm not sure. Then you better find it our by yourself" Yoongi hyun said and Jimin hyung and I looked at him.

dO__Ob ???  <--- Jimin hyung and I

d-.-b <--- Yoongi hyung

"That's my point Jungkook. I just want it to tell you in a rude way" he said and I. I sighed and looked around. It's just the three of us here-- and the security guard.

"You thought that I'm gone, huh? Jimin! What the hell is your problem to my skin color? I heard what you said! How about you? A ten year old kid is taller than you! Hahahahaha" Yoongi hyung laughed at Jimin.

d-.-b <--- Jimin hyung

"By the way, Jungkook. You want to talk to her right now?" he asked and looked at me. I slightly nodded.

"To encourage you, I'll come with you" he said. "Really, hyung?!" I asked, he nodded.

"Me too" Jimin hyung said.

d^__^b

"We're just supporting your relationship" they said at the same time.

"Okay... let's go" I said.

"I can't believe you decided that fast" Jimin hyung whispered yet I heard it.

"The power of love" Yoongi hyung said.

•••

"Press the door bell" Jimin hyung said and I followed him. Dani's sister answered it. We're now outside her house. I want to talk to her-- ask her to forgive me.

"Jungkook?"

"Andi, can I talk to your sister?" I asked her. She nodded and spoke up.

"Sure"

We entered the house and I went to Dani's room. Outside her room, of course. Jimin and Yoongi hyung sat on the couch, watching me. It's only Andi and Dani here. Her parents aren't around.

"She became silent since about that ' thing ' , she isn't the Dani I know. I'm pretty sure that you can fix this, Jungkook. Go ahead" she said and gave me a smile.

I looked at hyungs and they both mouthed "Go Jungkook!" I can't help it to smile and it gave me confidence.

"Open the door, it isn't locked. I'll just leave you two there" she said and left me here. I looked at hyungs and they're still watching me.

I opened the door and saw Dani sitting on her bed and her back was facing me.

"Give me some time alone, please" she said, still not looking at me.

"Jagi..." I said. She turned her look to me and her eyes widened. She was surprised  but it quickly turned into an emotionless face.

"I-I'm sorry" I said and I heard her sigh.

"Do you think your sorry can bring back my trust for you?"

dO__Ob

dTT___TTb

This is what I'm thinking about!

"Fuck her again when she wakes up!" she yelled on my face and it caused me to step back.

"Get out of here, right now!" she yelled again. It caused me to step back again and I'm now outside her room.

"Please, let me explain" I said but she didn't mind me. She was about to close the door but I stopped her.

"I love you..." I said looking straight to her eyes. "I'm sorry and it's my fault. I was wrong, jagi. Give ne a chance to correct all of my mistakes" I added.

"You should correct your mistakes to Taehyung!" she said raising her voice.

dO__Ob ???

HOW DID SHE?!

I didn't speak and I can't speak!

d>__<b

"I know everything about you, Juhyeon and Taehyung. I already forgave you for making Juhyeon pregnant but for destroying Taehyung's family... I haven't"

My jaw dropped. Who the hell told her everything?!

Is it... Yoongi hyung?

"My god! Jungkook! I never expect you to be like this!" she yelled on my face.

"I'm sorry, Dani. Please. Bring our relationship back to normal" I said and a tear fell from my eye.
"Then you try to bring our relationship back to---" I cutted her off.

I quickly cupped her cheecks and pulled her face closer to mine and kissed her on the lips... hungrily.

-- Yoongi --

"My god! Jungkook! I never expect you to be like this!" Dani yelled and Jungkook just stood frozen on her front.

She's just cold but she loves you, Jungkook.

"Hmm... now this is awkward" Jimin whispered and I didn't answered him.

"I'm sorry, Dani. Please. Bring our relationship back to normal" Jungkook said and his voice slightly cracked. I think he's starting to cry.

"Then you try to bring our relationship back to---" she was cutted off because...

d>__<b

Jungkook kissed her!!!

"Nice job, bro" Jimin said while watching them kissing.

I can't watch them and at the same time I can't stop watching them.

I should be proud of Jungkook, right? That he already have the confidence that he needed to talk to her and to kiss her.

But I'm not proud of him! I'm annoyed!!!

d>_<b

It's because they just kissed deeply while they know that someone is watching! It's annoying! Aren't they curious?! Are they making us envious because we're both single? Huh?!

dO__Ob

My eyes widened when I saw Jungkook kissing Dani's neck.

d>_<b !!!

Can someone stop this scene?! It's awful!

I looked at Jimin to see his reaction. He's enjoying watching them!

d>_<b

Come on, Yoongi! This guy beside you is watching porn regularly.

~ding dong~

dO_Ob

d^_^b

It's Dani's parents for sure! So this scene will get over!

Jungkook and Dani stopped kissing but still, staring at each other.

Andi opened the door and talked to someone... whoever the guy is. She closed the door, holding a box of... pizza?

d-.-b

"Who wants pizza?" she asked and no one answered.

"Okay, then I'm gonna eat it by myself" she said and placed in on the table.

"Ate, sabi mo nakakain ka na, eh bakit ka pa nag-order nito?" Dani asked Andi. I can't understand them!!!

*Translation: Unnie, you said you already ate, then why did you order this?

"Hindi ka pa nakain. Syempre, para ito sa'yo"

*Translation: You haven't ate. Of course, this is for you

Dani looked at Jungkook and gave him sa smile. "Let's eat" Dani said. Jungkook nodded and followed her.

They sat on the chair and Jungkook opened the box. "Jimin, Yoongi, come here!" Dani said and I was just...

dO_Ob ???

She's now okay that fast?!

Is it because of the pizza or Jungkook's kiss?!

d-.-b

Jimin followed them so I have no choice to follow them too.

"I-I love you t-too, Jungkook. I just can't believe everything you did. But, because I love you, I'll give you a chance" Dani said while eating pizza.

"But please do something to bring back Taehyung's family. Wait, is that even possible?" she added.

"I don't think so. Juhyeon's in comatose and Taehyung's inlove with someone else" Jungkook said.

"I know right. It's hard. And this won't happen if you didn't flirt with Juhyeon, right? Tae won't look to other girls" she said.

"I also don't understand why you agreed on having sex with her" she added and looked at Jungkook, waiting for his answer.

Jungkook gulped and drinks water. "I-I also don't understand. M-Maybe, I'm just naturally a fuck boy. But promise, babe, I'll change. I won't look to other girls. Only you" Jungkook answered.

d-_-b <-- Dani

"That's your promise, huh? I'll give you a chance. A second chance" she said.

Jimin and I are just watching and listening to them.

"T-Thanks" Jungkook said.

Dani looked at me and gave me a should-I-trust-him? look. I nodded. "He's very emotional when it comes to you. He really loves you, Dani. He's now blaming himself knowing that he's wrong. It is right to give him a chance but if he did something... then, it's up to you" I said.

I don't know why but I feel annoyed to myself!

d>_<b

I can't see any reason to be annoyed!

Yoongi, you should be proud. Jungkook, achieved what he wants.

Yes, I'm proud and annoyed at the same time.

They look cute together... everything won't stop them loving each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.2K 1.4K 47
"Let's forget about it." "I'm sorry, I can't." Started: 26/10/20 Finished: 12/07/21
3.7K 255 16
"You froze my heart like this fucking world" a j.jk short post-apocalyptic story angst warning start: around july 2020 end: 08/06/21
172K 6.8K 32
"How do you ask a girl out?" "You open the door and say get out your bothering me." "Why are you like this?" Started 7/7/17
2.4K 127 16
"Tae, seriously? You slept, you never change." -first ever taekook book!