The Emotionless | j.hs + p.jm...

By _hosocks_

"...I wanted to be someone's hope." Jimin was born without emotions; to compensate this, he found a way peopl... More

â—‡Chapter 1â—‡
â—‡Chapter 2â—‡
â—‡Chapter 3â—‡
â—‡Chapter 4â—‡
â—‡Chapter 5â—‡
â—‡Chapter 6â—‡
â—‡Chapter 7â—‡
â—‡Chapter 8â—‡
â—‡Chapter 9â—‡
â—‡Chapter 10â—‡
â—‡Chapter 11â—‡
â—‡Chapter 13â—‡
â—‡Chapter 14â—‡
â—‡Chapter 15â—‡
â—‡Chapter 16â—‡
â—‡Chapter 17â—‡
â—‡Chapter 18â—‡
â—‡Chapter 19â—‡
â—‡Chapter 20â—‡
â—‡Chapter 21â—‡
â—‡Chapter 22â—‡
â—‡Chapter 23â—‡
â—‡Chapter 24â—‡
â—‡Chapter 25â—‡
â—‡Chapter 26â—‡
â—‡Chapter 27â—‡
â—‡Chapter 28â—‡
â—‡Chapter 29â—‡
â—‡Chapter 30â—‡
â—‡Chapter 31â—‡
â—‡Chapter 32â—‡
â—‡Chapter 33â—‡
â—‡Chapter 34â—‡
â—‡Chapter 35â—‡
â—‡Chapter 36â—‡
â—‡Chapter 37â—‡
â—‡Chapter 38â—‡
â—‡Chapter 39â—‡
â—‡Chapter 40â—‡
A/N
Another A/N

â—‡Chapter 12â—‡

1.4K 96 34
By _hosocks_

-

JIMIN'S POV

'My arm is starting to hurt.' I thought to myself as I held on to the handle above my head. Hoseok and I were both in a really busy bus, meaning we had to stand because there were no seats left. It sucks because we had to carry out duffle bags too.
We were going to Hoseok's dance studio, he insisted that I come with him. I was really exited, I've been to a dance studio before but today I get to dance with Hoseokie.

The bus came to a sudden halt at some traffic lights, this causing me to loose balance and tumble on to Hoseok.
Luckily he didn't fall with me, instead he caught me.

"I'm sorry." I apologised.

"It's okay Jiminie." I heard his angelic voice say.

I turned around to see his face. He had a cute smile on his face as he looked down at me. I'm glad it was someone I knew.

I admired him for a while before I realised how close we were, our faces merely centimeters away from each other. I quickly scrambled back and held on to the handle I was using before for support.

I was probably blushing madly right now.

The bus stopped again. I felt Hoseok tap my shoulder and whisper, "This is our stop Jiminie."

I nodded and proceeded to get off the bus. I followed Hoseok to the dance studio.

When I walked inside one of the dance rooms I admired my surroundings. The wooden polished floors and the long mirrors looked like they were sparkling, they were so clean.

"Hey Hoseok!" Jungkook snapped me out of my thoughts, that's when I realised there were other people in the room. On the couch there were three people, Jungkook sat on the arm rest while two other girls sat on the couch.

They all stood and walked over to us. Jungkook greeting me first.

"Hey guys, let me introduce you to Jimin." Hoseok said, putting and arm around my shoulder. This caused my face to heat up a bit.

"This is Jimin?" Questioned one of the girls, Hoseok nodded.

"Hi Jimin, my name is Park Jisoo. Nice to meet you." Jisoo smiled. Jisoo had shoulder length, black, straight hair and black eyes. She was wearing a powder pink cropped hoodie, black sweatpants and white nike shoes.

"Hey, I'm Jung Jusang. I'm Hoseok's sister. He talks about you a lot." Jusang said. She had black hair with purple and blue streaks in a braid and the same eyes as Hoseok's. Jusang was wearing black nike shoes, she also was wearing a cropped hoodie but instead it was dark green and she had black shin long leggings.

"Nice too meet both of you." I said with a small smile and a soft giggle. My cheeks slightly tinted pink from Jusang's comment.

"Aww~ you're so cute!" Jusang cooed. Pulling on one of my cheeks.

"Waa~ You're sweater paws are adorable!!" Jisoo joined. Lifting up my hand that was barely coming out of the big grey sweater I was wearing.

"Yah! Hands off my Jiminie!" Hoseok scolded, swatting their hands from me.

The girls just laughed, Hoseok and Jungkook soon joining them.

After they calmed down Jusang slightly nudged Hoseok's arm.

"He's a keeper Hobi." She winked at him.

"HEY! We're not dating!" Hoseok yelled back. Blushing.

"Whatever you say big brother~" She taunted, with a cheeky smile plastered on her face.

Hoseok just grumbled in response. His blush becoming more prominent.

"Yah Hobi. We have to practice our competition dance." Jungkook said from the speaker system with a phone in his hand.

"Oh, uh." Hoseok faltured for a second then faced me.
"Sorry Jiminie, I totally forgot about my competition. I'll make it up to you another time." He looked around the room before looking back at me.
"You can go with Jusang and Jisoo. They can... Teach you a choreography! Yeah, do that."

"Huh?" The two girls looked up at the mention of their names.

"Oh! Choreography! Teach! Got it!" Jusang rambled giving a thumbs up.
Obviously unsure of what's happening.

"Yeah, let's go!" Jisoo said, pulling my arm.

"Ah okay... Bye Hoseokie." I waved.

He waved back, but stood in a position as Jungkook started playing the music.

The girls lead me to a different dance room. It was smaller than the other one, but it still would be able to fit another ten people.

"So... we'll be teaching you a choreography to the song 'Youth' by Troye Sivan." Jisoo smiled as she walked into the middle of the room.

"Yep, so let's get started!" Jusang said as she started the music.

-
FOUR DAYS LATER

"-2, 3, 4, and spin, 6, 7, 8." Jisoo counted.

My body moved to the music, pulling off all the moves the girls taught me over the last few days. I danced between both girls. Jisoo to my left and Jusang to my right, both doing the same dance as me.

I've been coming here after work every day so I can learn more of the choreography. Jusang and Jisoo have also been teaching me how to improve my dancing skills. I'm glad they're willing to help me.

"-And done!" Jisoo finished.

"Congrats Jimin! You learned the last part of the choreography! Tomorrow we'll clean up the dance, making sure you're dancing to the beats of the song and that your moves flow." Jusang smiled before gulping down water from her drink bottle.

I walked over to my duffle bag, which was next to theirs, and dried my face off with a towel. I drank some water too, before collecting all my things and putting them in the bag. I slung it over my shoulder and made my way to the door.

"Bye guys!" I waved to both, receiving a 'bye Jimin-ah' from both of them, before leaving the room.

-
2 DAYS LATER

A slowly crept into the dance studio, not wanting to disturb the people inside.
I put my bag down in the corner of the room and greeted Jusang and Jisoo. I sat on to the couch next to them and observed the dancer in the middle of the room.

His movements flowed together perfectly. His face looking determined and focused but at the same time he looked like he was dancing mindlessly.

Once he finished the song a smile broke out on to his face.
He walked over to us and dried his face with his towel.

I sat in awe as I admired his amazing features. How could someone look this attractive?

"You should take a picture, it lasts longer." Hoseok's voice startled me. I noticed that he was looking down at me with his towel around his neck.

"A-ah... sorry..." I apologised timidly.

Hoseok just laughed at my reaction.
His laugh is the most beautiful thing I have ever heard. I want to hear it everyday for the rest of my life.

At that thought I noticed how I was falling for him more and more everyday.

I was pulled back into reality by a finger flicking the side of my head.

"Yah Jimin! It's your turn." Jisoo said.

"Oh. Yes, sorry."

I stood and walked to the middle of the studio and waited for the music to turn start.

Jusang turned on the music and sent me a thumbs up.

There's people watching me.

I'm going to mess up.

All types of thoughts ran through my head.

I remembered one of the techniques Jusang and Jisoo have taught me.
To switch off your thoughts and focus on the dance.
So that's exactly what I did.

"5, 6, 7, 8-" Jusang counted from the side.

My body danced elegantly to the song. I danced to all of the moves well, and before I knew it the song was over.

I walked back to the couch lazily.

"Wah! Jimin-ah! That was amazing!" Hoseok beamed. I smiled back shyly.
I thought that I danced pretty much perfectly.

"He still needs a lot of practice."

"Huh?"

"His movements were to sloppy and not sharp enough. His feet were out of place, his spins were slow and he didn't put enough emotion into it." Jungkook monotoned.

"Kookie, he tried his best-" Jusang spoke back.

"So what? He still needs improving." Jungkook retorted.

That phrase set me off.

I stood up grabbed my bag and left the room without another word.

-
The next day

I unlocked the studio building's door and closed it behind me as I walked in.
I asked Jusang to lend me some spare keys to the dance studio for when I wanted to practice. She was more than happy to give them to me and told me to keep them.

I quietly walked down the hall looking for a good dance room. I opened one of the doors and found a pretty small
studio so I decided to use it.

I put my bag down near the speaker and plugged the aux cord into my phone. I scrolled through my playlist and played some random song. The beat of the song filling the room. With the music playing, I started stretching and warming up my body.

Today I decided to practice and choreograph my own song. So I can improve my dancing.

-
ANOTHER WEEK LATER
(A/N: I'm so sorry if these timeskips are annoying you. I just have literally no idea what to write...)

I spent a whole week going over the choreography I created.
I tried to put all the emotion I had into the moves.

I was going through the dance again but I started becoming very tired from over working my body for about a week.

'His movements were to sloppy and not sharp enough.'

'his spins were slow' 

'he didn't put enough emotion into it.'

'He still needs a lot of practice.'

With Jungkook's voice looming my mind I pushed harder.

Anger was clouding my mind.

I used that anger to fuel my movements.

My moves becoming sharper and faster than ever.

My hands sliced through the air like knifes and my feet slammed on to the ground so hard I thought they were going to break.
My muscles starting aching and becoming very hot.
Beads of sweat pouring down my face and my breath was coming out in short, uneven puffs.

Once I finished dancing, the room became silent. The only thing that could be heard throughout the room I my heavy breathing.

My breath hitched as my body collapsed to the ground.

My knees slammed against the floor and my body fell with them.

I lied on the ground for a while. Lost in my own thoughts, to catch my breath and also to stop my head from spinning.

Once my breath became normal again, I slowly stood up, my muscles aching and sore.
I carefully made my way to my duffle bag and sat down next to it. I looked down at my knees they were red and obviously going to leave bruises tomorrow.
With that I decided that I should call it a day. I started putting my belongings inside my bag and weakly made my way to the door and out of the studio, remembering to lock it before I leave.

-
2 DAYS LATER

"Umm... I'm not sure... I think you would find that in aisle four, the science fiction area."

"Okay thank you."

"Your welcome, have a nice day." I waved and gave the lady a fake smile.

I let out a long sigh when the lady was out of sight.

Suddenly my phone started vibrating in my pocket.

I pulled it out of my pocket and looked at the caller ID. It was Hoseok.

"Hello?" I answered the call.

"Jimin hi!"

"Hi?"

"Anyway, do you want to come to the studio with me this weekend? We can go get coffee at Kim's Cafe afterwards."

"Okay, sure. I have to hang up now because I'm still at work."

"Oh I'm sorry do disrupting you Jiminie, see you on Saturday."

"Yeah, bye Hoseokie."

After that I hung up the call.

I'm going to finally dance with Hoseokie.

I should practice, to impress him.
I have 3 more days. I'm sure if I push hard enough I will become better by then.

-
ANOTHER 3 DAYS

Beep-beep-beep-

I leaned over my bed and grabbed my phone to turn off my alarm.

Groggily, I stood from my bed. I pulled out clothes from my closet and made my way to my bathroom to wash up.

I collected my bag from the counter and made my way out the door.

When I arrived at the studio the door front door was unlocked so I assumed that someone was already here.

I heard music coming from the largest dance room. I slightly opened the door and peeked inside.

"Hello?"
I opened the door wider so I could get a better view of the person inside.

Hoseok walked over to the speaker to pause his music.

"Hey!" He said with a bright smile.

I smiled back as I went to put my bag down.

"Jiminie~ I didn't expect you to come this early." Hoseok smiled.

"I wanted to practice a bit before you got here, but you beat me to it." I chuckled.

"Well you should start warming up."

"Yeah."

I sat down, put my legs in front of me and reached for my toes.

I saw Hoseok sit down in front of me and stretch his legs out so his feet met mine. I felt Hoseok's fingers intertwine with mine and pull to stretch my back.

"Yah. Not too hard." I wined.

I let go of his fingers and stood up on to my knees.

"Aish!" I winced, as I quickly sat back down.

"Jimin! What's wrong?" Hoseok worried.

"It's just my knees." I grumbled rubbing them.

"Let me see them."
Hoseok pulled up my black sweatpants to reveal my knees. They were dark blue and purple.
"Jimin-ah what happened?!"

"It's nothing-"

"Now that I think about it your looking like your in pretty bad shape right now."

"Huh?" I looked up at him.

"You have bags under your eyes and your looking a bit exhausted. Are you okay?" Hoseok asked, concerned.

"I'm okay Hoseokie, I've just been practicing, a lot."

"Yah! Practicing doesn't do this! Unless you were over working yourself. Do you need a break today? We can rescedual this to another day."

"No it's okay." I smiled at him.

"Okay then..." Hoseok unsurely agreed.
"But after today, your going to get some rest."

I nodded.

"Let's get started." Hoseok pulled me up.

I showed Hoseok my choreography, and he really liked it. He taught me how to make my movements sharper and ways I could improve my foot work.  He also taught me some techniques that would help me when I'm dancing.

Suddenly the door swung open revealing Jungkook.

"Jungkook-ah, you're here!" Hoseok turned to the door and let go of my arm.

"Hello Hobi, Jimin." Jungkook showed his iconic bunny smile.

Hoseok suddenly turned to me.
"Jimin, your going to show Jungkook your choreography."

"E-eh? But it's not fixed up enough. I still have to practice-"

"No you don't. Your amazing. Just apply what I've told you to do, and you'll do great!"

I nodded and proceeded to stand in my starting position.

The music started and I just let it control my body. My head clear as I danced. I focused souley on the dance and turned off the world around me.
I pulled off all the moves I choreographed almost perfectly. I made sure to remember the techniques Hoseok showed me. Like spotting and keeping balance as I spinned.

When the music stopped I stood in my finishing position and breathed heavily.

I heard applauding behind me so I looked in the reflection of the mirror to see Jungkook smiling and clapping.

Hoseok was also smiling, much wider than Jungkook, he looked so happy.

"Great job Jimin! That was spectacular! You've improved so much since the last time." Jungkook complemented. "So you choreographed this yourself?"

I nodded shyly. "Thank you."

"Told you that you would be amazing." Hoseok commented, hugging me from behind.

I smiled and hesitantly leant back on to Hoseok's shoulder with a slight blush on my face.

----

A/N:

Omg there are so many time skips in this one chapter. Again I'm sorry if all the time skips annoyed you. I had no idea what to write but I wanted to update sooo...

I'm so confused where I'm going with this story now.

I'm sorry;;;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 9.1K 50
We all have scars. From loving someone too deeply, From wanting to protect someone so much. Jimin saves Jungkook. Jungkook doesn't know it was him...
23.8K 2.5K 66
Hoseok's life was hell, total hell. And Yoongi was determined to change it. ⬆️ Yoongi ⬇️ Hoseok
2.1K 177 38
Y/n L/n, a cheerful girl have a happy life until her parents are gone forever. She couldn't take it anymore, she must die, life was a total mess for...
87.8K 5K 41
In which, Jung Hoseok, the innocent and cute human being fall in love with a sweet and handsome senior in his college. Little did, he know that his...