Prince Harry Ih.sI

Per stylesrunsme

"Everyone please rise and applause for your new Prince and Princess!" Harry squeezed my hand tight and put u... Més

Prince Harry
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66

39

8.4K 229 35
Per stylesrunsme

Conference Room A?

"Rick...Rick!" I yell for Rick.

"Are you going to tell me what that note says?" Tama asks. I wave my hand at her face, not bothering to inform her a thing this note says.

"What are you doing?" Tama asks, fixing her crown again as she sees me stand to my feet.

"I need to piss." I lie, glancing at Rick when he peaks his head through the back entrance of the curtain. I ask him to step forward by moving my index finger back and forth.

"Yes, Prince Harry?" He shyly asks.

"I need to piss," I tell him.

"Harry, you can't just leave! It's custom that both the man and woman sit in their chairs for the whole night!" Tama says, starting to raise her voice.

"I know that. That's why Rick here is going to sit in my seat, till I come back." I tell her as half my body is outside the curtain. I wouldn’t want anyone to know that I’ve disappeared the whole night, having Rick replace my seat for a bit is perfect, plus I need a break from Tama’s voice.

"Well there really is no point now Harry, everyone has seen you get up." Tama says, rolling her eyes.

Oh my fucking- "I need to piss Tama, what don't you understand?" I say furiously, shaking my head as I completely step out the curtain, the note held tightly in my hand.

Lucky for me there is a back exit right behind the curtain. I make my way out the exit with no one seeing me... thank God.

I don't know why I'm actually planning on meeting this mysterious note taker, but hell, what have I got to lose? Somehow, I have this urge to meet him or her... could it be Gisele? I'll lose my shit if that girl tried a stunt like this.

I step outside, breathing in the cool air as I start to jog to the front entrance, if I remember clearly, I did happen to see some sort of room near the ballroom doors.

As I finally reach the entrance of the building, I immediately put my head down and quickly walk to the room I guessed to be conference room A.

I smile once I reach the door I assumed to be conference room A - smiling, since I happened to be right. I quickly twist the knob of the door when I hear someone shout 'Prince!'

I quickly step into the room, not bothering to talk to any person(s) that have spotted me.

I let out a long breath; my back against the room door. I look up to see a long table with many chairs. One of the seats is occupied.

"Who's there?" I question. I turn my body around in search of a light. After the switch has been turned on, I see the face of man, I did not expect at all.

"Zayn?"

"Hello, Harry. " Zayn smiles, getting out of his chair to greet me... He knows better than then to have a meeting with me… at least I thought he did.

I turn my body around and head for the door.

"Harry, no wait! I've got something important to say to you!"

"And what the hell could that be?" I ask rudely. Zayn knows I hate him.

He hesitates to speak but then clears his throat. "We want to help..." Zayn begins, biting on the nail of his index finger, like he's nervous.

"We? Who might that be? And help with what?" I question, a little interested in what he's to offer.

"Um... I heard about your situation. All of us have-"

"And who's all?" I ask. "Don't act like I know what you're talking about because I don't...”

"All us princes gathered for a meeting a day or two ago and your relationship with Gisele came up..."

"And why the fuck wasn't I invited to this meeting? Why wouldn't you invite the most important prince of all?" I ask him, not trying to sound cocky but to be cocky.

Zayn shakes his head, "well your relationship came up and we all know that it's unjust and inappropriate and that she can't truly belong to Covetous especially after she's been claimed by you and King Desmond."

It doesn't even matter because Covetous has always been one to get what he wants... Always. "Okay... And?"

"No one wanted to take action because they think it could somehow start a war... But I wanted you to know that I spoke to um... Gemma about this..." Zayn says, slowly looking up from his fingers to my eyes.

"You did what?" I questioned furiously. "How dare you!"

"You know she always questions where you're at and how you do, Harry. She's my wife. I tell her everything."

"She's a fucking run away bride. I don't consider her family and nor do I care for your or her opinion... I'm leaving." I say, turning on my heels. “How dare you get her involved!”

"She's no run away bride but my wife, Harry! You know I let her leave!”

I chuckle, "all the more to hate you both." I twist the knob on the door, ready to exit.

Zayn stands to his feet again quickly to stop me. "Harry but we want to help! We've figured a way to help you both. You and Gisele."

The sound of her name calms me in everyway even coming from Zayn. I look up to see the look of beg in his eyes – it almost makes me want to accept his offer but especially because Gemma has always been so damn creative and it's probably a fucking genius and extravagant plan but my pride won't let me. I can't associate myself with my sister who left us. "I don't need you're help."

"You both could run away!" Zayn tells me anyway.

I stop myself from moving any further. I turn around to face Zayn. We can't run away. "Yeah? Where too?" 

"Gemma and I have thought long and hard about this, I wouldn't be telling you any of it if we weren't a hundred percent sure it would work-"

"Now, I'm not agreeing to it, but what is it you've planned?" I ask defeated. I've shut and locked the door, now making my way to sit on a chair at the end of the long table. "I'd just like to hear it."

"We kidnap her from Louis and then you two will have to take a flight or train or bus ride out of the districts."

"Out of the districts? Where the hell could that possibly lead me too?" I've never been outside the districts in my life. "It's not possible Zayn. I wouldn't want to leave my father anyway." 

I don't know how I'm going to get to her back.

"Would you even consider?" Zayn asks, his eyes glazy.

"No Zayn, I'm not as selfish as Gemma." I sigh. 

"Zayn pouts, "well what've you in mind? Gemma and I will help in anyway..."

I ignore his comment on helping me and place my forehead on the cold mahogany table. "I don't know yet. I know that I don't want to kidnap her. I want to be even with them, I don't want them to come after us and find her. This needs to be fair."

"Well... Have you tried talking to Louis?"

"No?" I didn't even think to talk to that douche. 

"Your dad?" 

"He won't listen." I whisper, lifting my head to Zayn. "What could my father do anyway?"

"Well considering the fact that King Desmond is the most powerful king, I'll tell you that he has a major say. If he took this to the other kings of the districts maybe they could overrule his ownership on Gisele, because after all Covetous isn't even considered king anymore. They've banned him."

My eyes widen as my pupil's dilate. "I didn't even consider that..."

"Well you've got to tell your father first." Zayn says, folding his legs, smiling. 

"I've got to tell him today, I want this shit done with as soon as possible. Gisele is mine." I exclaim, hitting my fist against the table. "I swear to god, I need her with me right now Zayn. I can't fucking think straight."

"Listen, if you can get that meeting set up tonight or tomorrow or whenever, Gisele's going to need to be there, so you can go and pick her up at anytime."

"No, no you don't understand, Covetous will kill her if he sees me get close to her or if Louis mentions it to her, like what if this doesn't work out... I don't want to risk anything..."

"I could pick her up?" Zayn suggests. 

"No-" I say all to fast. 

"Harry, I'm a married man." Zayn scoffs. "I'm married to your sist-"

"I know. I don't need the constant reminder." I roll my eyes. 

"I'm trying to be kind-"

"Yeah, but I don't know why," I say, accusing Zayn of somehow trying to use me. 

"If you can call a board meeting tonight, I will be able to pick her up... I don't know why you think so lowly of me Harry. I'm just trying to help. Gemma and I care about you, Harry. We used to be friends..."

"Yeah that was until you were arranged to marry my sister and then let her run away."

"Oh, so that's what this is about? This is about me letting her go? Well she wanted to leave Harry!" 

I stand up quickly, letting the back of my seat fall and hit the ground. I don't care to pick it up. I leave the conference room and head out the exit only to walk around the building and find my seat back in the curtain besides Tama. 

That meeting has got to take place today. 

< GISELE'S POINT OF VIEW >

"Alright, let's head out." Louis says standing up and pushing his seat in. I get up too but of course with a scowl on my face. "Why aren't we staying until the end?" or in other words, I really want to somehow see Harry. 

"I can't keep staring at you in that dress," Louis tells me, and then walks out of the ballroom. He looks back at me, as I stand still appalled that he cares so much about my outfit. I knew it was ugly but why does he care how ugly it is?

"Hurry up," he says almost angrily. 

I rush to him, wanting to walk a little behind him but not beside him because I don't want us to be seen as a couple. 

But Louis huffs and grabs my hand, making sure I'm right beside him. We hurriedly make our way out the building and get into our ride. 

"Oh my goodness, what's the rush?" I ask out of breath when we're finally seated in the back of the vehicle. We’ve practically run out the building.

"I just really want those clothes off of you..." Louis says, looking to me as he slams the door of the car, shut.

I gulp, looking at our entwined hands. I'm unsure if Louis is suggesting something intimate or not. I slowly start to remove my hand from his as I get an uncomfortable feeling but he holds onto mine more tightly. I gulp again. 

Louis starts to laugh, "I can't believe we've been with each other for, however long it's been, and we haven't even touched each other yet." Louis smiles. “You've got a great body, Gisele."

"Stop, Louis." I interject, feeling disgusted. 

"What? You think I wouldn't watch you dance out there with Karmin? What do you think I am? A gay?" Louis laughs some more.

I shake my head. "I wasn't dancing for you." After completing my dinner, Karmin somehow persuaded me to hit the dance floor with her, which I did for only two songs in hopes that Harry would look at me, but every time I looked at the curtain his head was faced towards Tama’s.

"Oh, yeah? Who were you dancing for then, huh? Harry? Psh. He couldn't give a shit about you."

He gives a shit about me. "Hey-"

"What?" He spits in my face, grabbing my chin. "It's about time you realize what I'm capable of, Gisele." Louis says, licking his lips. 

I put my hands on top of his that have now grabbed my chin and have a tight hold on my jaw.

He starts to lean in, puckering his lips. 

"Louis," I scream just right before his lips are placed on mine. I squeeze my eyes shut and my hands immediately push at his chest, I turn my head fast from side to side but he keeps my head still by using his hands to trap me to where he wants. I hum in disgrace, hoping he'll understand and stop. 

He finally stops and backs away. 

I pout, my tears threatening to spill. My lips and body tremble.  

"You're ass is mine tonight." 

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

12.7K 344 12
I looked up at him, unsure of what just happened. I saw the blood glistening off of his gold H ring as he pushed my hair out of my face, scanning my...
17.1K 342 45
"Because if you cheating on her will make her taste all of the sufferings I've been through, then I would be glad." I said then turned around to walk...
1M 36.6K 76
I glanced over at Harry. He was looking back at me and I could see his mouth moving in that slow, sexy way of his, but I couldn't focus on what he wa...
668 2 20
I was in pain, I don't how to control everything in my body, I hit by this wolfebane, and Harry is here beside me, and in my surprise he hold me to h...