The Emotionless | j.hs + p.jm...

By _hosocks_

"...I wanted to be someone's hope." Jimin was born without emotions; to compensate this, he found a way peopl... More

◇Chapter 1◇
◇Chapter 2◇
◇Chapter 3◇
◇Chapter 4◇
◇Chapter 5◇
◇Chapter 6◇
◇Chapter 7◇
◇Chapter 8◇
◇Chapter 9◇
◇Chapter 10◇
◇Chapter 12◇
◇Chapter 13◇
◇Chapter 14◇
◇Chapter 15◇
◇Chapter 16◇
◇Chapter 17◇
◇Chapter 18◇
◇Chapter 19◇
◇Chapter 20◇
◇Chapter 21◇
◇Chapter 22◇
◇Chapter 23◇
◇Chapter 24◇
◇Chapter 25◇
◇Chapter 26◇
◇Chapter 27◇
◇Chapter 28◇
◇Chapter 29◇
◇Chapter 30◇
◇Chapter 31◇
◇Chapter 32◇
◇Chapter 33◇
◇Chapter 34◇
◇Chapter 35◇
◇Chapter 36◇
◇Chapter 37◇
◇Chapter 38◇
◇Chapter 39◇
◇Chapter 40◇
A/N
Another A/N

◇Chapter 11◇

1.3K 97 173
By _hosocks_

-
JIMIN'S POV

Hoseok and I sat in silence.

A comfortable silence.

My head on his shoulder, ice creams in hand and other hand intertwined with the other's. We watched as people walked in and out of the ice cream shop.

What we were doing is what friends do, according to Hoseok.

I thought otherwise.

I haven't seen him a lot because of his competitions, so right now I'm enjoying his company.

Suddenly I see a familiar face walk in, well two.
It was Jungkook and Taehyung. They spotted us right away and walked over to us with smiles.

Taehyung sat in the middle of Hoseok and I, forcing me to sit in the empty space next to Jungkook.

Jungkook and I greeted each other, he was smiling politely. His smile faltured when Taehyung shouted with his iconic box smile, "Hobi~" Jungkook had a quick change in attatude. With an 'Aish...' forced out of his mouth lowly, he faced away from us with his arms crossed. I didn't understand why until I looked over at the scene he was trying to avoid.

Hoseok and Taehyung both had their arms around each other and were laughing wildly. Obviously enjoying the other's presence.

This happened every time I had some time just with Hoseok. Every time we would be having a good time alone Taehyung had to come along and ruin it by taking him away from me.
Not physically, but he certainly made sure Hoseok's attention was on him.

I hated it.

I'm sure Jungkook hates it too, since he always had a spiteful reaction to the two being together like this.

I don't know if Taehyung and Jungkook are a thing or not but Jungkook certainly acts like they are. Being the protective and jealous boyfriend towards Tae.

As I looked at the two in front of me, I could feel jealousy in the pit of my stomach. I shouldn't be jealous, Hoseok isn't mine. So why should I care?

For the rest of the day the four of us had together, I tried to ignore the feeling, even though I definitely knew it was there.

-
A DAY LATER

I was at the park with Taehyung and Hoseok, just talking as we can walked down the path.

The conversation I was having with Hoseok was about dance, and about how hard Hoseok has been practicing for competitions.

"Hoseok, I bet you wou-"

"Hobi did I tell you about the new drama I'm in?" Taehyung suddenly joined the conversation.

"Yes you did-" I tried answering for Hoseok.

"Well I got the lead role in the drama." Taehyung continued, as if I didn't say anything.

I didn't want to interrupt their important conversation so I just stayed quiet.

We found a nice spot to sit, to watch the sunset.

"Hey Hoseok-" I started trying to have a conversation with him.

"Hobi let's go to the playground!" Taehyung interrupted pulling on Hoseok's arm.

"Okay Tae, calm down." Hoseok laughed and he stood up to follow Taehyung.

I sat at the bench not sure if I should join them, they didn't invite me so I didnt get up.

As I watched them play around, it looked like they didn't even know I was here.

They were walking towards me but then Tae started pulling on Hoseok's arm and they went a different direction.

It was like they were ignoring me.
Taehyung always had Hoseok's attention every time he was with us.

I didnt know why he was doing this but the only reason that came to my head is that Taehyung is doing this is because he has a crush on Hoseok.
Everything I've seen him do just supports my theory.

I've come to the conclusion that Taehyung likes Hoseokie.

Taehyung likes my Hoseokie.

With that thought, all the jealousy got to my head. I violently stood up and stormed away.

I was jealous.

Very jealous.

I looked back at them for a split second, they didn't even notice I left. Which made me feel worse.

This day was supposed to be for me and Hoseok, because tomorrow he was going away for 6 days for a competition in Gwangju. I wanted to spend this day with only him.
But as we were leaving the BigHit building Taehyung asked if he could come along. Of course, Hoseok said yes, he's to nice to decline.

I took the bus home. As soon as I arrived at my apartment I slammed the door shut making sure to lock it and violently took off my shoes and jacket. The first place I went to was my bedroom. I fell onto my bed, covered myself in the covers and collapsed into a fit of sobs.

-
A week time skip - brought to you by a lazy author

I was making tea at around 7:30, cause I just came back from a later shift at work, when I heard my phone buzzing. I picked it up to see a notification saying I had a message from Hoseok. I unlocked my phone and opened the messenger app.

Hoseokie:
Hey Jiminie~

Just cane back from Gwangju

I was wondering if you wanted to go to the movies tonight??

No.

Hoseokie❤:
Why not??? :(

I haven't seen you in a week Jiminie

I said no

Leave me alone

Go with your precious Taehyung

He would love to go with you

I locked my phone and tossed it into the kitchen counter. As I continued drinking my tea, my phone kept buzzing.

I was feeling jealous again.

I sighed heavily and turned my phone on silent.

I decided to go to bed so I walked to my bathroom to have a quick shower.
After that I put on my pajamas, plugged my phone into the charger on my bedside table and went to sleep.

'*KNOCK KNOCK*

I heard banging on my front door. I slowly rose to sit up on my bed. I reached over to my phone and checked the time.

"9:30." I said to myself in a groggy voice.

"YAH! Open this door Jimin!" I heard from out side the apartment.

I groaned as I stood up and made my way out of my bedroom and to the front door. I quickly checked my appearance with the mirror in my hallway.

My blonde hair was sticking up in all directions and my eyes where still half closed. I patted my hair down and opened the front door.

"Yes?" I said still half asleep.

"Jimin-ah! You look like you just crawled out of a ditch!" Said the person in front of me. Which was none other than Jin.

I hummed.

"Well go have a shower and clean up, you, Hoseok, Taehyung, Namjoon and I are going shopping today." He patted my shoulder.

I nodded and head away to my bathroom.

When I came out, already fully clothed, Jin was sitting on the couch on his phone. When he noticed me he got up and dragged me by the arm out of the apartment.

"Hey! I haven't eaten yet and let me grab shoes and lock my door!" I protested while being dragged.

"'Kay fine, hurry up and get your shoes  and lock your door. Don't worry about food." Jin yelled back.

I grabbed some random shoes and quickly locked my apartment door and  jogged to catch up with Jin.

"But I'm hungry~" I whined.

"You can have good when we get there."

"But I want food now."

"No starve."

I sighed as I climbed inside Jin's car.

When we arrived at the BigHit building to pick up the other's, Jin and I exited the car and went to the bangtan room. When we got there Namjoon was watching a drama while Hoseok and Taehyung were giggling about something.

"Hey." I greeted as I approached Hoseokie and Taehyung.

I stopped suddenly at th scene in front of me. Hoseok was giving Taehyung little pecks on the nose and Taehyung would let out a small laugh every time he did.

I blinked a few times while still approaching them.

'I'm just imagining things... I'm still really sleepy.' I assured myself.

"Hello Jiminie~ I need to tell you something!" Hoseok said in a peppy tone. I smiled and nodded, trying to look like I wanted to hear what he's going to say.

"TaeTae and I are dating~" Hoseok said giving Taehyung a loving peck on the cheek.

My heart shattered into a million prices at those five words.

I could feel tears threatening to fall from my eyes.

"W-w-what?" I said in a shaky voice.

"Hoseokie and I are together! I confessed to him and asked him out yesterday at the movies!" Taehyung said with a wide smile.

"O-oh." I tried to catch my breath. "I'm so happy for you two." I congratulated them, faking a smile.
"I have t-to leave."

I hastily walked away from the newly formed couple, not wanting them to see me break into tears.

"Jimin! Where are you going?" Jin said coming towards me.

I turned away from him so he couldn't see my face, as I could already feel tears rolling down my cheeks.

"I-I have to g-go. I f-feel sick." I stuttered out, trying to leave as quick as possible.
"I w-will take the bus home."

"Ok-" I quickly shut the door and rushed out of the building.

I ran.

I didn't know where I was going, but I just ran. Away from the building.

I can't believe they are together.

I was supposed to be with Hoseok.

Not Taehyung.

I ran down the concrete path, as fast as I could.

Until I tripped.

Everything turned black.'

I jolted awake, beads of sweat on my forehead and tears running down my face. Breathing heavily.

It was just a dream.

Everything was a dream.

None of that was real.

I exhaled heavily, in relief.

Went to the bathroom to wash my face.

When I came back I checked the time on my phone.

6:23.

I flopped down on my bed and took my phone from the charger. I lazily unlocked it and saw 8 notifications above the message app icon.
They were all from Hoseok.

Hoseokie:
Jimin!

Jiminie~

What do you mean??

Do you not want to go to the movies???

We can go somewhere else!!

JIMINIE!!

JIMIN-AH

JIMIN-AHHHHH

Those messages were all from last night.
I sighed and decided to text back.

You're hanging out with Taehyung to much.

I don't like it.

Hoseokie❤:
JIMIN!

I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!!!!

Wait.

Is this what all of this is about??

That I spend too much time with Taehyung and not you???

Yes.

Taehyung is too clingy.

I really don't like it Hoseok.

Hoseokie:
Are you jealous?

There's nothing to be jealous of Jiminie.

Taehyung is just a very clingy friend.

I'll spend more time with you from now on then.

Hey let's go to the theme park, just the two of us.

No Taehyung.

Ok :)

Hoseokie❤:
Aish Jimin!

You're the clingy one! haha

I smiled to myself as I turned off my phone. I tossed it to the side of the bed as I quickly stood.
I slumped back down because I felt light-headed.

After it stopped I entered the bathroom to clean up for the theme park.

----

A/N:

This chapter is a bit better than the last, I think.

I'm happy that it didn't take as long as the last one. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 177 38
Y/n L/n, a cheerful girl have a happy life until her parents are gone forever. She couldn't take it anymore, she must die, life was a total mess for...
456K 7.7K 122
The beginning of this book is an actual story but eventually I change it to one shots. Request are now closed.
14.1K 932 18
HURT| Hoseok X BTS # Just a feeling for others but pain for someone who is going throught it. # Sometimes it's better to keep silent than to tell o...
5.2K 447 36
|| Don't cry when the clouds crying because of me. Thank you for always being by my side and be a good pal of mine. I wish you were you mine, but I c...