The President's Daughter

By kmrahma

"Watch where you’re going nerd!" Someone said knocking me down, while sending my books flying. I let out a si... More

The Presidents Daughter
Chapter One: A Taste Of Freedom
Chapter Two: A Makeover
Chapter Three: First Day, Bad Impression
Chapter Four: Troublemaker
Chapter Five: A Day with Sarah
Chapter Six: New friends, Enemies and Thoughts
Chapter Seven: We Have a Deal
Chapter Eight: Paint-balling?
Chapter Nine: The Talent Show
Chapter Ten: Second Biggest Shock
Chapter Eleven: Make Outs, Run Away's and Casts.
Chapter Twelve: Fights, Confessions and Dinners
Chapter Thirteen: Making Things Right
Chapter Fourteen: Bonds, Divorces and Apologies
Chapter Fifteen: Bears, Lost Children and Shopping Trips
Chapter Sixteen: Blackmails, Scoldings and Demons
Chapter Seventeen: Lost Winners
Chapter Eighteen: Panics, Softies and Rapists
Chapter Nineteen: I Loved Her
Chapter Twenty: Dances, Partners and Classes
Chapter Twenty-One: No Artistic Vision
Chapter Twenty-Two: Meet the Parents
Chapter Twenty-Three: Coffee's and Rainbows
Chapter Twenty- Four: Thomas Sweet
Chapter Twenty-Five: The Secret is Out
Chapter Twenty-Six: Thomas the Creep
Chapter Twenty- Eight: Swimming in Belgium
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Roaming the Streets of Brussels
Chapter Thirty: Breaking News
Chapter Thirty-One: Sour Kiss
Chapter Thirty-Two: Hickeys and Bruises
Chapter Thirty-Three: James vs. Storm
Chapter Thirty-Four: Trust in You
Chapter Thirty-Five: Sleepover with Mr. Storm
Chapter Thirty-Six: Rainbow's Family Secret
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Realizing the Truth
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Your last Chance
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Together and Forever
Chapter Forty: Gavin "The Idiot" Storm
Chapter Forty-One: Fair Kisses
Chapter Forty-Two: Connecting the Dots
Chapter Forty-Three: Progressing Relationships
Chapter Forty-Four: Soon to Be Eighteen
Chapter Forty-Five: Meet My ...
Chapter Forty-Six: Resisting You
Chapter Forty-Seven: Lying and Betraying You
Chapter Forty-Eight: Loneliness is a Lonely Feeling
Chapter Forty-Nine: Forgive but Not Forget
Chapter Fifty: Shopping with Menstrual Cycles
Drinking and Driving Ad
Chapter Fifty-One: Prom Kisses and Disses
Chapter Fifty-Two: Lost Boys
Chapter Fifty-Three: Protests for Love
Chapter Fifty-Four: Graduation Celebrations
Epilogue
Thank You's/Questions

Chapter Twenty- Seven: Tell me a Story

746K 20.9K 9.3K
By kmrahma

Chapter Twenty- Seven: Tell me a Story

“I have gathered you both here today-“ My mom began speaking, not long before Thomas had interrupted her.

“What are we? At a funeral?” Thomas interjected.

I turned my head to face Thomas, who was seated beside me at the breakfast table. I gave him a confused look, however did not comment. I looked back at my mother who was giving Thomas the same look, she just carried on speaking.

“Anyways, your father wanted me to talk to you both about the trip that we are taking to Europe over the Spring Break, we will be visiting Netherlands, Belgium and Italy for the week and I expect you both to be on your best behavior.” My mother said in a strict tone, she then looked at Thomas giving him a look.

“Why are you looking at me like that?”

“Remember the last time? Our trip to China?” I asked him.

“To be fair, I was nine and a little immature. You can’t blame me. The jug that the tour guide let us hold, was slippery! How was I supposed to know that it Ancient Chinese Warriors drank from the exact same jug? I was doing them a favor by dropping it, do you know how old that jug must be?”

I let out a snort, “Yeah, centuries old.”

“Well let’s just try to make sure that something like that doesn’t happen again? And let’s just make sure for the sake of everyone that we don’t give Thomas a priceless artifact to hold.” My mom spoke interrupting our bickering.

“Fair enough.” I said.

“So if we are done here, can I go?” Thomas asked.

My mom gave my brother a glare, waving her hands. “You have permission, just remember to start packing.”

Thomas nodded getting up from his seat, and walking out of the breakfast room. “You think he will really go and start packing?” I asked my mom.

“I want to say yes, but we all know that’s not true.”

I chuckled, “Well I am going to get going, I am pretty sure that Ben is outside waiting to take me to school.”

“Okay, but when you get back from school I want you to start packing. Do I make myself clear?” She asked giving me the same look she gave Thomas earlier.

I rolled my eyes, “Yes mom.”

“Have a great day. Love you!”

I smiled, walking out of the breakfast room. “Love you too!”

*

“God dammit,” Gavin hissed at me. “That was the sixth time you stepped on me! Now you are just doing it for fun.”

“You know after the fourth time I thought you would catch on by now,” I said to him, in a mocking tone.

“You know what I don’t have to take this,” Gavin said getting up from the floor, where he was previously- clutching his foot.

“You are not leaving are you?” No matter how many times I stepped on him, I didn’t think I would cause him to leave. Sarah wasn’t here and we were even more dysfunctional than before.

“I am not leaving, last time I ditched the bald eagle also known as our principal Mr. Adams caught me, and warned me if I skipped again I would be getting a suspension.”

“And you care because…?” I asked him, I didn’t really think that he would care since he was known to be as what we would call a ‘bad boy.’

“I care because I actually want to graduate from this shithole. Believe it or not I actually want to have a career when I get older not like my disappointment of a dad.” He muttered under his breath.

“I doubt he is a disappointment,” I said walking over to where he was standing and taking a seat on the floor, leaning against the mirror behind me.

“Trust me he is,” Gavin replied sitting down next to me.

“Then tell me.”

“Tell you what?”

“How your father is such a disappointment,” I said quoting his words.

“Okay, I will tell you. But you have to tell me why you are doing what the she devil asks you to do. And why you are becoming her slave all of a sudden, I thought you hated her.”

“I do.” I really did hate Ashley after blackmailing me, why wouldn’t someone hate someone who did something like that to you?  

“Then I tell you my story, and you tell me yours.” Gavin said.

I shook my head, looking straight into his dark brown eyes, “It’s kind of complicated.”

“Then un-complicate it.”

“I can’t,” I replied.

“That’s another word for no, isn’t it?” He asked, I didn’t respond. My eyes darting elsewhere, a few seconds later we both realized the answer to that question.

“Can we talk about something else, please?” I asked, pleadingly.

“Sure, like what?” He questioned, dropping the subject.

“Tell me about yourself,” I asked stretching out my legs.

“Well I was born on April 30, 1996-“ Gavin began before I cut him off. “What?” He asked confused, to why I was laughing.

“You were born on the day Hitler committed suicide.” I said trying to control my chuckles.

Gavin glared at me, “Only you would know that.” He said letting out a chuckle before carrying on with his story. “As I was saying I was born April 30, 1996, I have one younger brother you met him Garrett, I have a dog named Kingston and when I get older I want to become an engineer.” Gavin told, finishing off his story.

“Boring!” I announced.

“What?”

“That was boring, I was looking forward to embarrassing moments, funny stories. You know?”

“No I don’t.” Gavin replied, “That’s what you get take it or leave it.”

I rolled my eyes at him, “I’ll take it, but I’ll have you know you are one of the worst story tellers ever.”

“I can live with that, now tell me your story.”

“Well I was born January 9-“ I began before Gavin cut me off.

“No.”

“No, what?”

“No don’t give me that crap. Tell me your real story.” He told me sitting up and looking me dead in the eye.

I looked at him curiously, “Did you just quote The Fault in our Stars?”

“No.” Gavin denied quickly.

“Yes you did!” I exclaimed, “Please don’t tell me you read the book.” When Gavin didn’t answer, I began to chuckle causing his cheeks to go pink. “You did, didn’t you?” That caused me to laugh even more. “Please don’t tell me you cried.”  Gavin stayed silent looking elsewhere, but I noticed his pink tainted cheeks become red.

“You know what, I don’t have to take this.” Gavin said standing up.

I got up as well, trying to control my laughter’s. “No Gavin, wait! I think it is cute that you read the book and cried.” I said trying to die down my laughs.

“You are just saying that to make me feel better aren’t you?” Gavin asked holding the door knob.

“No,” I quickly replied.

“Liar,” Gavin said to me opening the door and walking out.

“Gavin!” I called getting up from the floor where I was previously sprawled across. “Gavin!” I called out to him, who was already making his way down the hallway.

“What? Are you going to apologize?”

“No, I was going to tell you that if you ditched you are going to get suspended.” I told him honestly, trying to contain my smirk.

Gavin replied by turning around and walking down the hall, a few seconds later he lifted his hand giving me the middle finger and storming off.

*

“I can’t believe you are going to Europe, God please take me with you.” Holly groaned burying her head in her hands.

I took a bite out of my apple, munching on it before replying. “I would if I could, how do you think I feel being stuck on a plane with Thomas for eight hours?”

“Well the plane ride might be hell, but at least you get to meet some cute boys. Please bring me back one.” Holly said grabbing on to my arm, pleading.

I gave her look, “I am not bringing you back a boy, maybe a souvenir but not a boy.”

“Can my souvenir be a boy?” Holly asked.

“Holly!” I warned.

“I’m done,” She replied waving her hands up in surrender.

I gave her a flat look, continuing to munch on my apple. “I hope you were kidding.”

“I was, relax your tits woman!”

I was about to reply when I heard books slam, causing my head to turn to the source of the noise. “Hey, guys.” Ben muttered taking a seat next to me.

“Hey,” Holly replied cheerfully.

“What’s this?” I said skipping hellos and getting straight to the point.

“This is all my work I am going to miss going to Europe with you and your family.” Ben said opening up a textbook and burying his head into it.

“What do you mean, miss?”

“What do you mean, Europe?”

“We are going for a week and a half,” Ben said lifting his head and removing his hair from his eyes.

“You are going to Europe too?” Holly asked, letting out a cry. “Why does everyone leave me?”

I ignored Holly turning back to Ben, “My mom said we are only going for the Spring Break. I can’t go any more than that I have a drama dance due, the Tuesday we come back and Mrs. Moore won’t move dates, she is very big on performances.”

“Did you tell her that you have a drama dance?” Ben questioned. I nodded my head, “Well that’s probably why. She didn’t want to tell you until we were on the trip.”

I groaned, “Gavin and Sarah are both going to murder me, and don’t get me started on Mrs. Moore she will kill me for skipping.”

“You aren’t technically skipping,” Holly pointed out.

“Whatever, I am going to go find Gavin and deliver the news to him. Be right back,” I said getting up and walking to where Gavin was seated.

As I got closer to the table, I noticed Ashley had her arm wrapped around Gavin’s. When I got close to the table I stopped causing all conversations happening prior to my arrival to stop, “Hey, may I borrow Gavin for a minute?”

“No you may not,” Ashley said snapping at me.

I sighed opening my mouth to speak, but Gavin had beat me to it. “Relax, I can answer for myself.” He told her, looking back at me. “I hope you are here to apologize for what you said in the morning.”

“What did she say?” Ashley asked, glaring at me.

I just rose my eyebrows, looking at Gavin with a blank look. “No, I am not here to apologize, I didn’t even do anything wrong.” I told him, to be honest I didn’t do anything, I did try to apologize but who am I kidding? If it was you in the conversation you would probably act the same why I did.

“I just wanted to tell you that I am not here, on Monday or Tuesday that we get back from Spring Break, so you have to work with Sarah on the dance.”

“Why are you telling me this now? Why not tomorrow?” He asked shrugging his arm off Ashley as she tried to hold it again.

“Cause after the situation we had earlier, I didn’t think you would show up.”

“Makes sense, just text me later on.” He said waving his hands dismissively.

“She has your number?” Ashley shrieked.

“Yeah, is that a problem?” Gavin asked, looking at Ashley as if she was challenging him.

She shook her head in response to his question. “You know what,” I said speaking up. “This conversation is between a and b, I am just going to ‘c’ myself out.” I said in a joking matter, I let out a chuckle as everyone at the table stared at me with confused and blank looks.

“I am just going to go,” I said turning around and walking away. “Well that wasn’t embarrassing at all…” I muttered under my breath.

*****

Hello Lovelies,

I am back! Thoughts on this chapter? I really love hearing your opinions, as long as it is a good one! This was a quick type up, filler all that, I think the next couple of chapters will be on her trip and some exciting earth shattering things I hope to have in the next chapter!

As for updates go, this will be my last one until June 28, so please do not ask me when I am updating. I don’t mean to sound rude, but I have told you guys, if you read the note. I have exams and final testing then, I will be off for summer even though I am taking summer school to get ahead, it will be a lot more frequent!

This is dedicated to @AllLoversTogether_ for making me a lovely trailer, which I really do adore! So thank you, and also I have to tell you guys go read her books, they are honestly amazing! And you won’t regret it! :D

This is also dedicated to @bailey_alane and her weird habit is that she has to smell everything, before she tries anything. Lol that killed me, thanks you for sharing! :)

To win a dedication, tell me your favorite part of this whole book!

Important: For everyone who can't view, chapter 28, of this book i just posted it as a separate on My profile, until he little glitch is fixed. :D I really hope that helps! So go ahead and check it out! :p 

Please remember: Vote, Comment, Share and Fan!

Thanks,

Xoxo_mysteriousgirl 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337 40 6
" Why are always like this since high school you have always looked down on people!!!! " " If people means you.., then yes I do look...
1.8M 94K 44
"New student, right?" the Principal asked me. I nodded meekly, hoping that he would turn out to be a patient suffering from short term memory loss an...
13.4K 435 50
Kate Throne is a 15 year old girl, her mother is always working, and going on business trips. Leaving her mom needing a babysitter so Kate won't be a...
2.6M 73.5K 45
Completed - He had me pinned against the wall outside of his dorm late at night. He was staring down at me angrily. I was confused to say the least...