The Emotionless | j.hs + p.jm...

Από _hosocks_

"...I wanted to be someone's hope." Jimin was born without emotions; to compensate this, he found a way peopl... Περισσότερα

◇Chapter 1◇
◇Chapter 2◇
◇Chapter 3◇
◇Chapter 4◇
◇Chapter 5◇
◇Chapter 6◇
◇Chapter 7◇
◇Chapter 9◇
◇Chapter 10◇
◇Chapter 11◇
◇Chapter 12◇
◇Chapter 13◇
◇Chapter 14◇
◇Chapter 15◇
◇Chapter 16◇
◇Chapter 17◇
◇Chapter 18◇
◇Chapter 19◇
◇Chapter 20◇
◇Chapter 21◇
◇Chapter 22◇
◇Chapter 23◇
◇Chapter 24◇
◇Chapter 25◇
◇Chapter 26◇
◇Chapter 27◇
◇Chapter 28◇
◇Chapter 29◇
◇Chapter 30◇
◇Chapter 31◇
◇Chapter 32◇
◇Chapter 33◇
◇Chapter 34◇
◇Chapter 35◇
◇Chapter 36◇
◇Chapter 37◇
◇Chapter 38◇
◇Chapter 39◇
◇Chapter 40◇
A/N
Another A/N

◇Chapter 8◇

1.4K 100 46
Από _hosocks_

-

JIMIN'S POV:

Playing Mario Kart on the Wii with Jin, Jungkook and Tae is fun but I'm not good at it. Like at all.

So I'm always the one having to swap all the time.

After the round we played I came last, again, and had to swap. I could feel someone looking at me for that whole round.

I turned around to give the Wii remote to Yoongi but instead I was met with a glare. He looked like he wanted to murder me on the spot.

Instead, I just turned to Misung (A/N: This is still Yoongi's girlfriend. I changed her name because her name didnt sound like a korean girl's name. Sorry.) And just gave the remote to her. She quickly took it with a grin on her face as she went to sit down on the floor.

I sat on the couch but on the opposite side of Yoongi. Trying to stay as far away from him as I could.

-
4 days later:

I was eating lunch with the rest of Hoseok's friends, talking to Hoseok and Jin when I could feel someone staring at me. I looked away from Hoseok and Jin and saw Yoongi glaring at me. It was like he wanted to stab me with the metal chopsticks he was using.
I shivered in fear and went back to my conversation, trying to ignore Yoongi's intense gaze.

Later that evening I was just sitting at the dining table, rambling on with Hoseok. When I caught Yoongi glaring at me, again.

This has been going on since I met him.

The glares he would make made me scared of him.

I feared him.

"Hey Jiminie! Are you even listening to me?" Hoseok said as he was clicking in front of my face.

"Ah, sorry Hoseok. I zoned out. What did you say?" I asked.

"Aish, nevermind." He said with a small smile.

"Okay then. I'm going to go help Jin in the kitchen. He asked me before if I could help." I smiled back as I walked to the kitchen.

-
HOSEOK'S POV :

I watched Jimin walk away to the kitchen when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I spun around to meet Yoongi.

"Hi Yoongs!" I greeted him.

"Hello Hope." He said back.
"Can I talk to you somewhere else for a second."

"Sure."

I followed Yoongi to his studio and sat on the couch across from his desk.
He turned around his desk chair and sat on it so he was facing me.

"I know that look." He started.

"What look? What do you mean?" I asked innocently.

"That's a look of admiration," He paused. "And love. You like Jimin. You like Jimin a lot, I can see it."

"W-what the hell are you talking about." I studded, moving my gaze down to my feet.

"You can't hide things like that from me Hoseok. We have been friends for so long. I can read you like an open fucking book."

"Well... I-I-"

"Don't."

"What?" I looked back up at him.

"I'm just trying to protect you. I don't want it to happen again. I never want to see you so broken ever again in my life. You are my brother."

I didn't want it to happen either. The last relationship I had didn't go very well. It was during the time when I did underground dance battles. I was the best and I won every battle , so I received tons of money and I was pretty famous.
At the same time I met a lot of people but tho one person caught my eye every time I went there.

His name was Youngjin.

He approached me first and asked me out. I gladly accepted. We dated for 2 or 3 years.

I loved him. With all my heart.

But he didn't. He just wanted my fame and money.

When I found out it was because he said it straight to my face during an argument we had.

I loved him with my whole heart. But he just came to shatter it.

After we broke up I was devastated.

I quit dance battles because it reminded me of him.
I also found out that he moved on really quickly.

That hurt me more because I thought the love we had for each other was real.

"I just want you to be happy Hoseok." Yoongi snapped me out of my thoughts.

"I'll be fine Yoongi. Jimin isn't like that."

"No Hoseok. I want you to stay away from him." Yoongi demanded.
"I don't trust him. It looks like he isn't capable of any postive emotions, only negative ones."

"That's because he isn't."

"Huh?" Yoongi looked so confused.

"I don't know if I should tell you this." I sighed.
"Jimin was born without emotions, for half his life he couldn't feel anything. No positive emotions. No negative emotions. But he found a thing called the Emotion Register. People donate emotions to him. But they were all negative. So that's why it doesn't seem like he has any emotions."

"His first positive emotion was happiness. I was the one to donate it to him." I said with a smile as I glanced down at the floor.

"Jesus. I didn't know this. I just thought he was an asshole."

"Hey! Don't call Jiminie that!"

"Well. What do I do now?"

"You apologise. Just say that you judged him to quickly and your sorry. Once you get to know Jimin you'll like him a lot."

"Okay then." He nodded and stood up from his chair.

We both exchanged smiles before Yoongi left his studio.

-
JIMIN'S POV:

After I finished helping Jin make dinner, I looked around for Hoseok. I looked around everywhere. I couldn't find him anywhere, so I decided to wait for him and sat down on the couch.

"Hey Jimin."

Yoongi's voice startled me.

I hesitantly turned around.

"H-hello Yoongi."

"Can we talk in private for a second."

"Sure."

We both walked out into the hall.
I saw Hoseok walk down the hall, he smiled at the both of us and then went back to everyone else.

"So umm..." Yoongi trailed off.
"I just want to say sorry."

"Huh? For what?" I questioned, not sure what he was talking about.

"I uh.. kinda judged you too quickly. I demanded Hoseok to stay away from you, because I didn't trust you. I just thought that you didn't show your positive emotions because you were a brat but that's not the case." He exhaled slowly.
"Hoseok told me about your past. Don't worry I won't tell anyone if you want me to. I'm sorry I judged you without getting to know you first. Can we start over as friends." Yoongi held out his hand with a small smile.

"Friends." I nodded and shook his hand and gave him a small smile back.

----

A/N:

G'day,

Well hoped you enjoyed a different POV.

Sorry that I changed the names of my OCs their names weren't girl names, so I had to change them.

Hobi's other sister Jung Kisang is now Jung Jusang.

Tae's sister Kim Taesung, the one that works at Kim's Cafe, is now Kim Taeah.

Yoongi's girlfriend Han Minyeol is now called Han Misung.

Byee~

Edit:

I'm so sorry I keep changing Yoongi's girlfriend's name. My friend that chose her name keeps changing it and can't settle on one fucking name.

Again sorry for any inconvenience.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

240K 9.1K 50
We all have scars. From loving someone too deeply, From wanting to protect someone so much. Jimin saves Jungkook. Jungkook doesn't know it was him...
133K 4.8K 34
(Y/N),being born from a poor family was looking for a job to help her and her family's daily needs. She then found a place where they needed an assis...
97.6K 3.5K 12
When you feel like no one except your brother and your childhood friend is there for you... someone entered your heart and gave you hope... {COMPLETE...
14.3K 935 18
HURT| Hoseok X BTS # Just a feeling for others but pain for someone who is going throught it. # Sometimes it's better to keep silent than to tell o...