Milk and Honey (GirlxGirl)(Le...

By taylenking

Leilani Jaegar is a veteran at getting her heart broken and often mistreated. With a psycho ex in prison for... More

Meet the Characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Milk and Honey: Part 2
Pt. 2: Chapter One
Pt 2: Chapter Two
Pt 2.: Chapter Three
Pt. 2: Chapter Four
Pt 2: Chapter Five
Pt 2: Chapter Six
Pt 2: Chapter Seven
Pt 2: Chapter Eight

Chapter Thirteen

14.1K 475 97
By taylenking

Tristan had a big ass, black Chevy Tahoe that looked like it was in brand new condition on the inside and out. There wasn't a speck of dust on the car. The rims that she had on her car were black and it was obvious that they had cost a buck. Everything about her car was dark, it almost felt like I was sitting in a secret service vehicle. It was sleek, and it smelled magnificent. It had her scent.

The two car seats in the back matched the dark interior of the car and almost blended into the seats. Even the car seats for her kids seemed a tad bit expensive. She was obviously doing well for herself. Her gym was booming every time I went in, so I guess that made sense. Though she had nice things, she seemed humble. She never wore anything flashy other than a nice gold watch with a black interface and this one ring that I only just noticed while staring at her hands while she drove.

The top hits were playing on a decent volume as she nodded her head to a pop song with an R&B flair to it. Her hands gripped the wheel leisurely as her thumbs tapped against the steering wheel to the rhythm of the beat. The ring was on her left hand snugged perfectly on her ring finger. The ring was black, and it was encircled with black sapphires all through the middle of the ring. It had to cost a pretty penny.

Damn, she really had money, or someone was always giving her nice things. I couldn't see her buying such luxurious things for herself, though I'm not sure why.

She took care of herself, especially her body. Her skin was clear and smooth, and she didn't need an ounce of makeup. Though she dressed casually, she still had this style that made her look fashionable. She wore a t-shirt and shorts as if they were the next big thing on the runway. She knew she was gorgeous and could f-ck any woman with the slightest interest in other women, so why wouldn't she splurge on an expensive ring or watch.

"What you over there thinking 'bout," she asked me after a few minutes of riding in silence. I stopped studying her jewelry and looked out of the passenger window as we came to a stop light. I could feel Tristan's eyes burning into my skin, but I didn't dare look over. "Hey, sugar, why you actin' all shy?"

I blew my lips and quickly focused all my attention to her. With a little bit of attitude, I answered, "I'm not being shy." She chuckled and rubbed one of her eyebrows with the same finger that the flossy ring was on. I couldn't believe I was blessed enough to have f-cked her and would be f-cking her plenty more times. I guess Karma finally stopped being a b-tch and joined the winning team.

"You ain't said nothing and we been driving for 'bout five minutes now," she addressed with an impish grin. "You act like I'm your Uber driver or somethin'. Driving Ms. Tsunami."

"I was just enjoying the peace and quiet, if you wanted to talk so bad why didn't you start up a conversation?"

"I did," she pointed out. "I felt like I had to say something. You were just over there staring at me like the porch lights were on, but no one was home." A huge smile cracked from my closed lips. I just loved hearing her say her little sayings as if they were well known or always used. "So, what's going on in that brain of yours?"

"Why do you care?" I settled my lips flat, hiding the fact that I was still amused from her little Southern saying.

"I'm going to keep it real with you, sugar. I don't. I'm just being polite and all that." Her foot was back on the pedal once the light turned green and she was back to staring at the road.

"I don't have much on my mind, but I kind of want to know how long you've known my brother."

"Not long. Only since the soccer season started, so about a month. I don't really know much about him. I just know that Marvel and Trinity get on really well and he's a really cool guy. I definitely didn't know that he had a fine ass sister." I tittered as my cheeks flushed. I looked at Tristan and she snuck a peak at me with an alluring simper across those gorgeous features of hers. Her parents had to be either really gorgeous or really ugly to produce someone so fetching.

"You know what I hate," Tristan continued talking.

"What?"

Tristan spoke slowly and lower as she took turns looking at the road and back over to me, "I hate that when we f-cked I didn't take time to take in that incredible body of yours, also that I didn't kiss you. It was rushed, and I feel like I could've done better if I gave your body the time that it deserved. I was disrespectful. I should've dedicated time to your temple, but I guess it's good that you're down to worship with me again."

My body and the passenger seat almost became one. My hand was gripping onto my seatbelt as if I was bracing for a car crash. My p-ssy and my stomach were having a somersault competition and it made me feel like my skin was on fire. As if my skin was begging for every layer of my clothing to be taken off or better yet ripped off. Though, I was about to lose my sh-t, I tried my best to keep my cool.

I put on this sultry voice that came naturally with my disheveled state of being aroused. My voice came out raspy and sexy and as it traveled throughout my mouth to Tristan's ears, I could see her lick her lips and grip the steering wheel even tighter. "Texas, you can worship in this temple all you want. Any time, any day and any place. All you have to do is say the word. The doors will always be open and waiting for a revival."

My hand stopped gripping the seatbelt and moved over to Tristan's thigh. "But this time, I want to make you c-m, Texas. I want you to say my name while I run you wild."

Tristan clenched her jaw as I rubbed my thumb against her inner thigh. Her eyes peered over at me glazed with desire. "You're gonna have to come make me."

---

Tristan pushed me into my own damn apartment and kicked the door shut behind her as she aggressively pulled her shirt over her head. I giggled as I began slowly backing towards my bed. She threw her shirt onto the couch while she walked past it. Tristan unbuttoned her shorts just as the back of my legs met the bed. While I fell on my bed, Tristan's shorts fell to the ground and she climbed on top of me.

"Nice place you got here," she told me as my fingers trickled down her rocky abs.

My nails dug into her skin as I told her, "Shut the f-ck up." I pulled her neck down with one of my hands as I finally pressed my lips against hers. Her lips were softer than expected and once I tasted them, I didn't want to part our lips. The kiss alone had my heart beating out of my chest. At first our mouths moved together as if they had a mutual understanding with each other as if it was a regular thing, but when our tongues got involved, the kiss got wetter and rough.

Tristan was getting impatient and she tugged at my shirt. I don't think she meant to, but she ripped it and I let out a whimper as she breathlessly began kissing along my jawline, down to my neck. She left love bites on my neck as she clasped one of my breasts in her hand. One of my hands never left those flawless abs of hers while the other was grabbing her tight, little ass.

When she spoke to me, I could hear how bad she wanted me in her voice. Her words came out quiet but also quick and demanding, "I want to see those pretty little titties. I want you to show me Medusa," she said, referring to my tattoo I had teased her about during our first training session.

My p-ssy was out here wilding out. There was no time to be teasing her. She wanted to see my titties and I was going to let her. She could barely get the words out her mouth and my hands retreated behind my back. I undid my bra before throwing it onto the floor.

Almost immediately, Tristan's mouth met one of my breasts as she cupped the other. She licked my nipple, swirling her tongue around it as if it was a small lollipop before taking it into her mouth. I watched her as she sucked on the nipple and caressed the other with her thumb. A whine came from me before she kissed the center of my chest where Medusa stared right back at her.

Tristan's hand trailed down my stomach and so did her eyes. They lingered on a scar on my right side and I shuttered, from knowing where the scar came from. Not only was it an insecurity but a reminder. Tristan, however, kissed the scar as she moved her way down my body. "God, your temple is so f-cking beautiful, Lani," she told me as her lips moved against the front of my panties.

"Thank you, but I want to explore yours, Texas. Get back up here," I told her as I used my finger to motion her to move back up. I could tell she was reluctant, but she did as she was told. I grabbed her face just so I could get a taste of those lips again. "I want to f-cking taste every part of you," I whispered against her lips.

Her dark blue eyes stared into my own. She rolled off of me but only to pull me on top of her. "Well come get a taste, sugar."

My legs straddled Tristan's waist as she took off her sports bra. Once she was done, I leaned down and ran my tongue against her neck with a small giggle. She giggled herself as her hands ran down my bare back and down to my hips. She smacked my ass and though I don't think she meant to hit it hard, she did. I suppressed a yelp within her neck and she rubbed my ass softly as if to sooth it. For smacking my ass so hard, I bit her neck a bit harshly.

I heard her take in a breath between her teeth before simply saying, "F-ck."

I kissed along her muscular trap, across her chest and made way down her abdomen, making sure I spent some time there. Taking my time to suck and bite on what little skin I could gather on such a muscular surface. When I made my way to her Calvin Klein boxer briefs, I ran my fingers down her crotch teasingly as if I wasn't even going to pull them down. I could see her getting impatient as she stared at me with one hand behind her head.

With a tone that almost resembled as begging, she said, "C'mon, sugar."

With that, I obeyed because I simply couldn't wait to taste her either. I tugged down her boxer briefs and moved lower down her body. I kissed her hip and sucked in a part of the skin there before meeting her trimmed p-ssy. Her legs bent up as I kissed my way lower and lower until I got to her folds. My arms wrapped around her thighs and I honestly couldn't even wait to dive in. She was so f-cking wet and it was almost like her p-ssy was calling my name.

Without any warning, I moved my head forward and stuck out my tongue as flat and wide as possible and lapped it against her folds slowly to get her sweet taste into my mouth and also to be a tease. I did that a few times until I heard a low moan escape from her lips. I peeked up at her to see her looking right back down at me as her hand rested on the back of my head. Her body quivered, and she swallowed hard as I spread her folds with my fingers and pressed my tongue against the place that would give her the most pleasure.

The tip of my tongue rolled against her cl-t slowly at first, it was gentle and she even pulled at my hair and moaned once again, but louder. The more I tasted her sweet skittle, the more I loved how delicious she was. My mouth sucked in the hood of her cl-t as my tongue continued to flick at the small pearl as if it was hitting a punching bag. Moans came from my own self which vibrated onto her core. It was turning me on so much when I began to hear her moan louder and felt her pull my hair.

My nails dug into her thigh as her hand dug into my hair. "Lani! Sh-t," she exclaimed as she bucked her hips up towards me. She was hard to maintain and control since she was so much stronger but I continued to attack her cl-t with my tongue until I heard a loud gripe come from her. "F-ck, Lani! Oh, f-ck! Holy f-cking f-ck," she cried as her back arched off of the bed. Her body jolted and her hand released my hair as she brought it up to her face for a few seconds.

I licked along her thighs make sure I was getting every drip of her that I could until she pulled me up towards her. She grabbed my face and gave me a very thankful and avid kiss. "F-ck, honey. No one's ever made me c-m like that," she told me breathlessly. I could see from her eyes that she was shook and so was I. She had been with a lot of women and I'm the one that gave her the org-sm of her life. An org-sm so good that I went from 'sugar' all the way to 'honey.'

"F-ck, that's f-cking crazy," she told me as she chuckled. She ran her fingers through her hair as her other hand rested on my hip. She was so exasperated that it made me feel so f-cking proud of making her c-m. I felt like that b-tch. I felt like the Queen of Head. Another kiss landed on my lips, and I giggled at how gratified she seemed.

So, this is what it felt like to be a top tier top? I topped a few times but never felt like I was cool with not receiving as well. Tristan didn't have to give me anything and I was fine with eating her p-ssy and making her c-m. But of course, she was the holy top and she wasn't going to leave me without getting my nut as well.

After climbing on top of me, Tristan pulled down my panties and drew up one of my thighs before positioning herself between my legs. She lifted under my ass to pull me closer to her before she began rocking her hips against mine. Our p-ssies rubbed together as she held onto my thigh tightly. I don't know if it was because I was already super turned on from just eating Tristan out or what, but it didn't even take thirty seconds before I was crying out with euphoria. Tristan didn't question how fast I came, she was too exhausted to be an overachiever.

Tristan fell back on the bed beside me and placed her hands behind her head. "That was...you got game," Tristan said through a laugh. As I laid beside her, she took one of her hands from behind her head to pull me closer to her. I was surprised she wanted me to cuddle, but I didn't reject or complain. I snuggled into her chest and wrapped my arm around her as I snickered.

"You're joking when you say no one has ever made you c-m like that, right," I asked as I looked up at her for a second.

"Nope. You're really the first. I'm used to pillow princesses and women who half ass sex because they feel like I should be doing everything. Nya was good and everything but even she couldn't do what you just did. I never screamed for a girl. Never really moaned, honestly. All of that was new."

"If it makes you feel better, you sounded really f-cking hot. You're in my top 10 f-cks, but I feel like you'll make it to my top 3 in a couple of weeks."

Tristan chuckled as her chest vibrated against the side of my face. "Oh, I'm going to be your number one. I know that for sure."

"You sure about that, Texas?" Tristan didn't reply and I thought that maybe she didn't hear me. "You sure about-" I looked up to see her with her eyes closed and breathing evenly. How the hell did she fall asleep that quick?

I laughed and got up from the bed slowly and she didn't move an inch. Even after going to the bathroom and taking a shower, she was still there asleep but in an even more comfortable position. I guess this f-cker was staying the night.

The light snores she made while she was asleep were adorable. I was guilty of taking a cute picture of her while sleeping before getting into bed with her. I didn't snuggle up wit her but instead stayed on my side of the bed. I thought it would take me a while to fall asleep but after listening to Tristan snore lightly for a couple minutes, I was knocked out.

-

How do you guys feel about Tris staying the night?

My favorite quote of this chapter is whenever Lani said her p-ssy was doing somersaults lmfao and when she said her p-ssy was wilding. What was yours?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.3K 887 34
I hope you like this book Request open October 21 2019 Request closed December 17 2019
205K 5K 25
*fast paced book* Lilac Leilani: An innocent and sweet girl who loves everyone and has a dark past wishes to see the outside world. Kaiden Nightingal...
224 37 17
Leilani is a girl that spent most of her life inside mental institutions and deep feelings within herself. She notices that there's a kind boy that v...
1.6M 57.6K 42
Leila is a young and sexy magazine editor. Open minded and accepting of everything and everyone. She loves diversity, and she tries her best to surro...