Amnesia || kth ✔

Galing kay Krizz26

Book 1 "Hyung, she doesn't remember me" "Hyung, please help me" "I don't know what to do" "I don't think she... Higit pa

Prologue
1 - Forgotten
2 - Home
3 - Kiss
4 - Jungkook
5 - Love
6 - Depressed
7 - Hyungs
8 - Papers
9 - Daddy
10 - Fever
11 - Hate
12 - Lips
13 - Divorce
14 - Flight
15 - Tour
16 - Fan Meeting
17 - Grades
18 - Date
19 - Video
20 - Call
21 - Reason
22 - Period
23 - Drawing
25 - Kris
26 - Cellphone
27 - Back
28 - Miss
29 - Truth
30 - Arrived
31 - Pregnant
32 - Bonding
33 - Comatose
34 - Behind
35 - Sleep
36 - Don't
37 -Sorry
38 - Shooting
39 - Shooting pt.2
40 - Forgive
41 - Care
42 - Wrong
43 - Know
44 - Feelings
45 - Movies
46 - Geometry Dash
47 - Run
48 - Parents
49 - Supermarket
50 - Jealous
51 - Destroy
52 - Punishment
53 - Flour
54 - Dream
55 - Ferris Wheel
56 - Awake
57 - Confused
58 - Ice Cream
59 - Restaurant
60 - Break
61 - Advice
62 - Game
63 - Stole
64 - Court
65 - Teddy
66 - Propose
67 - Relationship
68 - Honest
69 - Comfortable
70 - Family
71 - Wedding
Epilogue
Announcement!

24 - Interview

248 8 13
Galing kay Krizz26

-- Taehyung --

Shit. Shit. Shit.

The media found out that I'm hanging out with a girl and it says that I'm cheating?!

Later, we're a guest for a TV show. We will perform and they'll ask questions to us. Probably, they'll ask me about Kris.

My phone vibrates and Kris' name showed up. I opened her message.

Kris: Oppa, we're exposed

Me: I know. Everything will be okay

Kris: It says you're cheating. You aren't cheating right?

Me: Yes, I'm not. One day, they'll find out the truth

Kris: Oppa, tell me. This is a secret, I promise. You and Juhyeon got divorced because of Jungkook? How?

I sighed. I don't know if I trust this girl. But, she's the reason why my mood is good. So maybe, I can tell her.

Me: A secret? Promise?

Kris: Promise

Me: Juhyeon has amnesia and she thought that Jungkook's her husband and she completely forgot me

Kris: W-what? She forgot you? Then, Jungkook oppa should stay away from her

Me: Yeah, we told Jungkook to stay away from her but he didn't. He's flirting with her. And that's why there's a war between us

Kris: But... why did you signed the divorced thing?

Me: That's the worst thing! I don't really want to sign it but she's going to kill me! She's holding a knife and it's few inches away from my neck and there! I signed it and she let me to live.

Kris: WTF

Kris: Are you serious?

Me: Yes. This is a secret. I trust you

Kris: I won't tell this to anyone. I promise

Kris: I can't believe that Jungkook oppa did that. How about Jaehyeon? Is she okay?

Me: She's in Korea, she's fine

I lied

Jaehyeon's not okay. She's depressed. But I hope Seojun will bring back the old Jaehyeon.

Kris: I hope she'll remember you and everything will turn back to normal

A smile formed on my lips. I love it when she's cheering me up.

Kris: But you love her, right?

I sighed. I still love her, right?

Me: Yeah

I don't know but it took me around three minutes to reply.

Do I still love her?

I don't know

Kris: Do you think she loves you?

Me: No

Kris: Ouch. But oppa, don't give up. I know that one day, she'll remember you and she will love you with all her heart.

I don't think that will happen. She's very loyal to Jungkook.

Me: Thanks

I'm glad that there's someone's cheering me up. She ships me with Juhyeon and I know she's one of the fans who cried during our wedding. A lot of girls cried during my wedding with Juhyeon. I don't know why. Atleast, she ships me with Juhyeon.

But maybe a wrong ship?

•••

-- Third Person --

The interview started after they performed. First, the interviewer asked them about how's their visit in the Philippines until it reached a personal life topic.

"V, is this true?" the interviewer asks Taehyung and the screen shows a picture of him and Kris holding hands.

Tae doesn't know how to respond. The members looked at him and Jungkook smirks. Tae bit his lip while thinking for the answer. Finally, he slightly nodded. The crowed screamed, they're surprised.

"Who's that?" the interviewer asked him again. "A friend" he quickly answered.

"A friend?" the interviewer reacted, Tae nodded

"A friend? Holding your friend's hand?" the interviewer asked him again. Tae bit his lip, he's stressed on this situation. He want to change the topic but he thinks it's impossible since it's viral.

"Does your wife know her?" the interviewer asked him again.

Tae shook his head. He doesn't realize that he answered the question without thinking.

"Ohhhhh" the crowd reacted. Everyone thinks that Taehyung's cheating.

"Actually, I'm not cheating. Juhyeon and I are now divorced" Taehyung said and it made the crowd silent. I mean, it made everyone went silent.  Tae knows what the crowd thinking that's why he decided to tell everyone in advanced.

"You're now divorced?" the interviewer reacted, Tae nodded. "Since when?"

"1 or 2 months?" Tae answered. "What happened, I'm just Jungshook" the interviewer joked. Everyone laughed except for Taehyung and Jungkook. In this moment, Jungkook's nervous. He's afraid if Taehyung mentioned him as the cause of their divorce.

Jungkook's heart beat's very fast until the interviewer changed the topic. He felt relaxed but still, a little afraid of Taehyung.

•••

They're now on their way to their hotel. They're walking on the street together, but they're silent. They also feel strange for Taehyung.

-- Taehyung --

I feel different with the hyungs right now. Did I did something wrong? I mean, they want to kill me!

It's quiet and everyone's silent but I can hear the noise on their mind.

"Taehyung" Namjoon hyung called my name. I looked at him, he looked at me with a serious look.

"Hm?" "Why didn't you tell everyone the story behind it?" I gave him a questionable look. What? Is it obvious that it will ruin BTS' name?

"How about BTS? It will ruin our name, hyung" I said, he nodded then everyone looked at Jungkook. Jungkook's walking while looking at his shoes.

We continued walking, we stayed silent during our walk until we entered our respective rooms.

"Tae" Namjoon hyung called me. I looked at him, he gave me a smile.

"You know, I can't believe you" he said, I raised an eyebrow.  "What?"

"I know that you mean that you don't want to ruin Jungkook's name. After all of those things, you still protect our maknae. You love him, Tae" he said.

"What?!" I raised my voice, he laughed. "Nevermind"

I love Jungkook?! What?! By the way, I should protect him for our career. If he's not a part of BTS, he's very exposed.

The public knew that Juhyeon and I got divorced which is true and it's now legal to find a new one.

Wait, am I really replacing her?

Does she still have a space in my heart?

I have no feelings for Kris, right?

But...my feelings for her are now going to explode.

Wait, what am I talking about?

Nevermind, just forget it.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Sorry for the short chapter!!! 😭😭😭

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

172K 6.8K 32
"How do you ask a girl out?" "You open the door and say get out your bothering me." "Why are you like this?" Started 7/7/17
3.7K 255 16
"You froze my heart like this fucking world" a j.jk short post-apocalyptic story angst warning start: around july 2020 end: 08/06/21
22.8K 864 34
"hi, i'm jeon jungkook, and i'm ready to put an end to this." started: february 26th, 2020 ended: march 25th, 2020
935K 40.3K 91
First book of idol love series... Jungkook- "you are shameless miss manager. You know that??" Annie- "You are talking about shame. I became senseless...