The Emotionless | j.hs + p.jm...

By _hosocks_

"...I wanted to be someone's hope." Jimin was born without emotions; to compensate this, he found a way peopl... More

◇Chapter 1◇
◇Chapter 2◇
◇Chapter 3◇
◇Chapter 5◇
◇Chapter 6◇
◇Chapter 7◇
◇Chapter 8◇
◇Chapter 9◇
◇Chapter 10◇
◇Chapter 11◇
◇Chapter 12◇
◇Chapter 13◇
◇Chapter 14◇
◇Chapter 15◇
◇Chapter 16◇
◇Chapter 17◇
◇Chapter 18◇
◇Chapter 19◇
◇Chapter 20◇
◇Chapter 21◇
◇Chapter 22◇
◇Chapter 23◇
◇Chapter 24◇
◇Chapter 25◇
◇Chapter 26◇
◇Chapter 27◇
◇Chapter 28◇
◇Chapter 29◇
◇Chapter 30◇
◇Chapter 31◇
◇Chapter 32◇
◇Chapter 33◇
◇Chapter 34◇
◇Chapter 35◇
◇Chapter 36◇
◇Chapter 37◇
◇Chapter 38◇
◇Chapter 39◇
◇Chapter 40◇
A/N
Another A/N

◇Chapter 4◇

2.1K 122 67
By _hosocks_

-

JIMIN'S POV

Hoseok and I talked about some random things while waiting for our drinks to come.

But then I remembered something that I wanted to ask Hoseok before he left when we were at the library.

"Hoseok?" I asked. He hummed in response. "What did you mean when you mentioned a dance session with your class?" I questioned.

"Ah, well my profession is being a dance teacher, I teach people how to improve their dancing skills but I normally just teach choreographies I made myself or sometimes with my other co-workers Jeon Jungkook, Park Jisoo and my younger sister Jung Jusang." He smiled at me.

"I would like to dance but I can't put any emotion into my movements" I mumbled. "My reason for trying to learn dancing is because of this person called J-Hope, I saw him at a few dancing competitions. He can dance AND rap! J-hope is amazing dancer. Him and Golden Maknae work so well together." I told Hoseok with a small smile.

Hoseok started laughing. Well he was pretty much wheezing.

"What? Did I say something wrong?" I said while trying to call him down.

"N-no! It's j-just-" Hoseok said in between laughs. "I-I'm J-hope!"

"What do you mean?" I said as I stared at him in disbelief.

"J-hope is the stage name I use when I enter competitions. Thank you for complementing me though~" Hoseok said when he stopped laughing.

My cheeks flushed a rich colour of pink. "S-shut up..."

"Awe~ Your so cute Jiminie-" He stopped himself by putting his hands over his mouth. "Oh. U-um. Sorry Jimin..." He said while looking down.

"N-no!" His head shot up to look up at me. "I-I like the nickname..." I said shyly as I scratched my red cheeks.

'Why the hell did I just say that!?!' I thought to my self.

We both didn't make eye contact for a while. It felt like forever until Jin came back.

"Well you two look awkward, so worldwide handsome is here to save the day! Here's your drinks." He said as he put our drinks down.

My caramel macchiato looked really good. I've never seen one better than this.

I didn't hear what Hoseok ordered before but he got a chocolate chip muffin and this:

As we started to drink we heard the bell at the door ding.

Hoseok looked up from his drink to look at the people who just came into the cafe.

"Hoseok!" I heard someone scream from the door.

Then a boy with faded grey hair came running and jumped on to Hoseok.

"I missed you Hobi~" The boy said with a big box-shaped smile as he held onto Hoseok's arm. "Why didnt you text me?~" The grey-haired boy sang.

"Hey Hoseok." Another boy said with a slight irritation in his voice as he stared at the two. They other had brown hair with a split in the middle to show his forehead.

"Hey Kookie." Hoseok said with a smile as he looked up at the boy that was now sitting beside me. "I'm sorry Tae-Tae, I've been really busy thinking of a new choreography for my class." He said to the boy hanging off his arm.

"Yeah, Hobi has been working very hard on the choreography." The brown-haired stranger piped in.

"Hoseok who's this?" Said the stranger next to Hoseok.

"Oh, this is Jimin!" Hoseok beamed with a smile directed at me. I sent a small smile back until the boy next to me started talking.

"Hi, I'm Jeon Jungkook." Jungkook said to me with a smile. He kinda looked like a bunny.

"Hello~ I am Kim Taehyung~ But you can call me Tae." Tae said in a peppy tone.

"Well, I'm Park Jimin."I introduced myself bluntly.

"Oh yeah! Jimin, you know how you mentioned the Golden Maknae before? He's actually kookie~" Hoseok said as he reached over the table to ruffle Jungkook's hair.

In Tae's eyes I could see a hint of jealousy when he watched the two but he blinked it away and started smiling again.

I never thought I would meet this many people in one day, it was tiring.

After a few minutes of us just mindlessly talking about nothing important, Jin came.

"Wow~ you guys aren't so awkward anymore! See, I told you I would help you guys. I'm amazing" Jin said boldly while brushing his hair back.
"Hey I should get Taeah here as well. She's doing nothing anyway. HEY TAEAH!!"

Again from the counter I could hear a response. "WHAT?!?"

"GET OVER HERE!!" Jin yelled back.

After that I saw a girl with some of Tae's facial features and her black hair with a purple ombre in a high ponytail wearing a dress with high-top sneakers and her dirty barista apron shuffling towards us mumbling curses.

"Aish. What the fuck so you want?" The girl who I assumed to be Taeyeong said in an irritated tone.

"Hey! How many times did I tell you not to swear!" Tae said scolding the girl.

"Yeah, sorry Tae." She said looking down. "Hey, who's this?" She said as her eyes landed on me.

"Oh, that's just Hoseok's date~" Jin sang.

"Hobi this was a date?!? I should have left you alone! Oh my god you two would make such a good couple!" Tae started screaming.

"I know right!" Jin joined Taehyung.

"JIN I SWEAR TO GOD!! THIS IS NOT A DATE!!!" Hoseok yelled at Jin.

"Ok jeez calm down..." Jin stated back.

"Hello, I'm Kim Taeah and this annoying thing here is my older brother." She said while pointing to Tae. Which Tae mumbled a 'rude' under his breath too.

"I'm Jimin." I spoke back.

"Hey guys, it's getting close to 4pm, Kookie and I have to go to our dance session." Hoseok commented.

"Oh yeah.." Jungkook replied.

"Well we ought to get going." Hoseok said standing up. "Jungkook I'll meet you outside in a second." Jungkook replied with 'kay' and walked outside with Taehyung.

Jin and Taeah went back to the counter so it was just me and Hoseok left.

"Well thanks for today, we should go pay now." I said to Hoseok.

"Yeah, don't worry about paying I'll do it. You should get going." Hoseok smiled.

"But I should pay too-" Hoseok shushed me by putting his index finger over my mouth.

This made me blush many shades of pink.

"No it's fine." He said as his smile became bigger.

His smile was so hard to resist.

"O-ok then, I'll see you later." I sighed in defeat.

Hoseok nodded and waved as he went to the counter.

I waved back with a smile on my face.

As I was leaving the cafe I heard Jin say bye from behind me so I just waved at him.

Also when I walked out Tae and Jungkook bid me goodbye as well so I just waved again and made my way home by the bus.

I wish I had friends like Hoseok's ones.

---

A/N:

G,day,

I decided to get rid of the 'hyung' thing cause it started to confuse me.
So let's just pretend I didn't write it in the last chapter.

Kim Taeah and Jung Jusang are my OCs I know that they don't have a younger sister but Jung Jiwoo is still Hobi's older sister in this story, but she won't be actually in it.

Byee~

Edit: I'm going though all the chapters changing the girl's names because they didn't sound right. Sorry do the inconvenience.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 4.8K 34
(Y/N),being born from a poor family was looking for a job to help her and her family's daily needs. She then found a place where they needed an assis...
375K 24K 35
Jin was born mute. He never had his own voice, other than the ways he was able to use his hands to communicate with others. But that's not always en...
53.1K 2.2K 13
Taehyung has many problems with his life but he continues to pretend to be happy. One day there is a new student, one that recognises how sad Taehyun...
378K 21.9K 36
he's a volunteer at suicide hotline, she's a victim of attempting suicide.