THE MURDERER AND I

By dvathly

I wish I had never fallen in love with a murderer... What would you do for love? 17 year old Bella Lauder nev... More

prologue
chapter one: a dream, or a nightmare?
chapter two: mckinley high school
chapter three: charlie
chapter four: bunch of burnouts
chapter five: the ride home
chapter six: the date
chapter seven: bad news
chapter eight: a smoke
chapter nine: the secret "break in"
chapter ten: the red dress
chapter eleven: a hangover
chaper twelve: the party
chapter thirteen: a sleepless night
chapter fourteen: secrets and promises
chapter fifteen: back to school
chapter sixteen: the funeral
chapter seventeen: the weekend
chapter eighteen: runaways
chapter nineteen: hideout
chapter twenty: gone without a trace
chapter twenty-one: hand in hand
epilogue
didn't see it coming?
PART TWO : THE MURDERER AND I
chapter one: the lost lovers
chapter two: the motel
chapter three: the old lady
chapter four: ryder
chapter six: yes
chapter seven: the ride
chapter eight: the boys
character visual
chapter nine: a warning
chapter ten: alone for the day
chapter eleven: cornered
chapter twelve: a little white lie
chapter thirteen: quietness and smoking
chapter fourteen: waking up alone
chapter fifteen: playing games
chapter sixteen: bad choices
chapter seventeen: leaving
chapter eighteen: giving in
chapter nineteen: found you
chapter twenty: missing you
chapter twenty-one: leaving again
chapter twenty-two: stay young
chapter twenty-three: i know
chapter twenty-four: goodbye ace
chapter twenty-five: goodbye bella
chapter twenty-six: better on my own
chapter twenty-seven: always running
chapter twenty-eight: endless loop
chapter twenty-nine: trapped
chapter thirty: quiet
epilougue
oops heres an extra
authors note

chapter five: take me with you

1.5K 65 5
By dvathly

I woke up in Ryder's bed. We didn't do anything, he had slept on the couch. The room was small and cramped, but I couldn't judge. He was surprisingly kind, considering I was a stranger.

He was still asleep, but I got up and got ready quickly. I brushed my crazy, tangled hair, as I looked at my tired reflection in the mirror. I changed into some cute, but comfortable clothes. I was just finishing my makeup when Ryder woke up.

"Hey," He said groggily. He rubbed his eyes, getting a better look at me. "Up and early huh?"

I laughed. "Can't be late when you're a fugitive."

He scoffed at my remark. "Bella, you'll be fine."

"I'm leaving Ryder. I don't want to take any chances. I don't want to end up dead." I said blankly.

"From what the news said, you're already dead. So I don't see what the problem is."

"What if someone saw me? What if they know I'm alive?" I whisper-yelled back.

"I know how you feel Bella. But you're gonna be ok."

I rolled my eyes. He was way too easygoing.

I sat on the bed, and without warning, he started to change. I looked down, feeling embarrassed, but for some reason, I couldn't help myself from looking back up.

"Enjoying the view?" He smirked.

"Oh sureeee." I replied sarcastically.

"C'mon. Let me get the pretty girl something to eat before she goes."

He motioned for me to head out the door. I rolled my eyes and smiled, but I wasn't about to turn down free food.

-

We entered a rowdy diner. Waitresses were running all over the place, trying to get their orders.

We sat down at an empty booth and waited for someone to attend us. After a few minutes, some blonde girl came over and took our order. She looked way too young to be working.

"So, how 'bout that date I promised you?"

I looked up to see Ryder smiling at me hopefully.

"No..." I said cautiously. "No date. I'm leaving."

The blonde waitress came back with our plates in her hand. She set it down on the table, along with our drinks.

"Fine. Then it won't be a date. Let me just take you to the movies or something." He continued, digging into his pancakes.

"No Ryder!" I laughed, "What part do you not understand? I. Am. Leaving."

"Ok. Then take me with you." I heard him say.

I almost spit out my drink. "What?!" I yelled, gaining a few looks from the people around us.

"Take. Me. With. You." He repeated, imitating me.

"Are you serious?" I asked in disbelief.

"Completely." He replied smugly. "Come one Bella. You know you can trust me. I didn't turn you in. I gave you a place to stay. For gods sake, I let you sleep in my bed! That couch wasn't soft you know..."

I grinned. The boy had a point. And it was always more fun to have someone around right?

"I'll think about it..." I teased.

"Think about it? While we watch a movie correct?"
He grinned even wider, knowing he had won.

I groaned. "Fine."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90 22 20
We all have nightmares that we hope never come true. But what if one did? What if you fell in love with a murderer? The lead character, which is you...
1.1M 8.5K 9
WARNING‼️This book contains abstruse topics such as Dark Love, Abuse, Violence etc if you are not comfortable with the above please feel free to swip...
3.5M 78.4K 33
"No one speaks to me the way you have been lately" He warned, his eyes trained on mine. "What are you going to do, kill me?" I answered back, my gaze...
9.5K 183 27
you are a 20-year-old girl, who lives in Orlando. you decided to go back to Hurricane, with your best friend, to have a fresh new start and reunite w...