i'll show you

Por ziamhoe

zayn and perrie are looking to buy a house, but zayn ends up falling for the real estate agent instead. idea... Mais

preview
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
ninteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty (last)
preview- second book
one
two
three
four
five
six
NEW STORY
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five

twenty nine

2.4K 127 87
Por ziamhoe

space.

zayn has grown to hate that word. it's been a little over a month since he's last seen liam.

it was weird to suddenly have liam ripped out of his life. zayn used to go to liam's house everyday. now, he just locks himself in his house.

he can't really talk to anyone about it either. it'd be stupid of him to tell perrie about his cheating fiasco. he tried to talk to louis but all louis told him was i told you so and it was about time.

since perrie had already auditioned for the record companies, she was at home more than she used to. zayn didn't want to be around her. he feels some sort of bitterness towards her. as if liam not talking to him is her fault.

zayn finds himself in his old room at his old house. it's doniya's room now, and she made that pretty clear when she found zayn laying in her bed.

"no offense zayn, but why are you here?" doniya asks. zayn's been anticipating this question. he knew his sister would ask him eventually.

"i did something stupid." zayn admits. doniya lays down on her side so that she's facing her brother.

"how stupid?" she asks. "zayn, if you did something illegal, you need to find another place to hideout because i'm not trying to go to jail for being an accessory."

zayn chuckles lightly and shakes his head. "no. i didn't do anything illegal."

"good." doniya says. "so what did you do?"

zayn's going to tell her. he trusts his sister enough. zayn is tired of keeping this to himself and he needs a second opinion. "i cheated." he sighs. "on perrie." zayn finishes.

doniya's jaw drops and she lets out a gasp. "what? with who?" she questions. 

"his name is liam." zayn replies. "yeah," he shrugs, "it's been going on for months now."

"does perrie know?" his sister asks softly. zayn's surprised that she hasn't scolded him by now.

zayn shakes his head. "no. but i want to tell her so i can end things and get back with liam. it's complicated but i-"

"woah woah woah. stop right there." doniya cuts him off and sits up in her bed. "who is liam?"

zayn is somewhat confused by this question. he just told her who liam was. but he figures she means who is liam to him, especially if zayn wants to end his relationship for him.

"i love him. if that's what you mean." zayn says with a shrug. "i didn't cheat just to cheat, i cheated because i loved him and he had feelings for me too." he explains. "he didn't want to at first. liam didn't want to cheat but after several months passed, we ended up doing it anyway. we eventually slept together and i guess that was the last straw for him."

doniya stays quiet for a while. zayn doesn't blame her. this is a lot to process. "zayn," she sighs, "you know better than not to cheat. you were raised better than that. mom and dad never cheated on each other!"

"i know." zayn stresses. "but i fell out of love with perrie and in love with liam-"

"then break up with perrie." his sister says. "the only thing you're doing is hurting all three of you."

"but-"

"no buts. good for him for realizing that this is wrong. you shouldn't continue to be in a relationship that you don't want to be in, let alone cheat on the person. if you don't want to be with perrie anymore, break up with her. you're only hurting her more by doing this."

"i'm just worried about the housing situation. i mean, it was my idea to move in with each other and i just don't want to leave her without a home. i may not love her but i care for her." zayn confesses.

"she can easily go back to living in an apartment with her friends. she won't be without a home." zayn feels like a dumbass for not thinking of that.

"i'll feel like an asshole though."

"you are." doniya says. "nothing you can do about it now. what's done is done."

they lay in silence. zayn doesn't want his sister judging him. "please don't tell mom and dad." he whispers.

"i won't." she says. "for now. you better get your shit together."

"i will." zayn promises. he knows what he needs to do. just the action of doing it scares him. "thanks big sis."

"you're welcome little bro." she smiles and shoves his shoulder. zayn sits up on the bed and swings his legs over the edge. "i'll tell mom and the girls that you stopped by."

"thank you." he says. "i'll try to be over here more often." zayn misses the times when he used to live here. he would do anything to move back.

"you better." doniya teases. zayn rolls his eyes and walks out of his room room. his mom and his other sisters were out shopping. zayn had ran into his father coming in. yaser was going to work.

zayn sits in his car and sighs. he doesn't like this feeling. zayn misses liam. he wonders what he's doing. zayn hasn't made any move to contact him or see him. liam said he wanted space and that's exactly what zayn is giving him.

just as he's about to pull off, zayn gets a notification on his phone. it indicated that liam had posted a photo on instagram. it's a surprise to zayn. liam has abandoned social media for a little over a month.

zayn clicks on the notification and waits for the photo to load. when it does, he feels sick to his stomach. he examines the photo closely and rereads the caption. zayn wants to throw up.

his blood quickly boils and he throws his phone to the passengers seat. he's practically seeing red as he quickly pulls out the driveway, without putting on his seatbelt.

zayn speeds to louis house. his jaw is clenched the whole time and he bangs the steering wheel in anger. "fuck!" he yells. he's pissed. he's livid. the picture with the haunting words underneath seem to play in his head like a broken record and he feels like he might go insane.

zayn grabs his phone off the passengers seat and slams the car door behind him. louis' car isn't in the driveway, meaning he isn't home and zayn needs him home. zayn has a key to his best friend's house though, so he lets himself in.

he storms upstairs to louis' room and helps himself into his bed. zayn unlocks his phone and looks at the picture again, reading the caption in disgust. he grips his phone until his knuckles are red and he lets go of it.

zayn doesn't know when louis comes home, but when he does, he immediately knows something is wrong. "oh shit. you're here, in my house, when i'm not here. what happened?" zayn doesn't say anything. instead he unlocks his phone and hands it to louis.

liampayne: i'm literally dating the most beautiful person on the planet. oh my god.

harrystyles commented: i could say the same about you...

niallhoran commented: fucking finally

view all 98 comments

*ends story right here*

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

54.3K 2.2K 104
[ zayn + liam // mature-ish ] how much can a relationship really be tested before it falls apart completely? [ completed: august 25, 2019 ] • • • • ©...
4.7K 392 34
Life seems to have different plans set for Zayn and Liam as they try to gather up the shattered pieces of their lives . Their feelings flutters to di...
338K 20.7K 53
[so much cringe beware!!] - BOOK 2 liam: hey what's up... its been a whileeee zayn: just fuck off mate or the one where liam's trying to gain zayn's...
279K 14.2K 31
Liam gets a new neighbor, Zayn, who likes to wear pretty clothes and feel pretty in general and Liam doesn't know how to feel about it. Fem!Zayn