Do you love me? [Victuri]

By BLoveKia

Victor was the most popular boy in school. He had the perfect life, the perfect girlfriend and everybody love... More

Money
Thank You
You're Not My Friend
I Don't Need Your Help
Detention
Home
I See You
Your Fault
You'll What? Hit Me?
Behind Closed Doors
I Care
Every Word...
He Kissed Me!
Exception
Boyfriend?
Night at the Movies
I Am
He Was Your Friend
Suspicious Minds
If Only He Knew
Before He Cheats
Beyond Belief
Better Without Manners
Bring It On
Kisses Don't Lie
Ice Cream
Step Down
It Wasn't Me
Bad Boy
A Touch

Talk

3.8K 138 82
By BLoveKia

A slightly longer one to make up for the lack of update yesterday ^-^. TBH guys I'm going back to school tomorrow so updates will probably only be once or twice a week but I'll try.

Pushing open the large heavy doors and stepping back out into the harsh winter weather Yuri couldn't help but let his mind race. During last period he had thought up a number of scenarios about what could happen when he reached the large metal gate dividing the school from the outside world.

Scenario number 1: Victor would be standing there waiting for him and when Yuri arrived he would tell him how it was all a big joke and he wasn't actually interested. Making Yuri look like a fool and the whole school would stand there laughing at him, causing him to die from embarrassment.

Scenario number 2: Yuri would arrive at the gate only to discover that Victor wasn't there and had stood him up, causing him once again to die from the humiliation of the cruel trick which had been played on him.

Scenario number 3: Victor would be there waiting for him, he would confess he had feelings for Yuri. And Yuri would be so shocked and dumbfounded that he would probably have a heart attack and die.

To Yuri, none of these seemed like particularly good options but at least if something like that were to happen he wouldn't have to stick around for too long and deal with the consequences.

He steered himself around the corner of the building so that the gate was now in view and thank god, he could rule out scenario number 2 as he could clearly see that stunning silver hair poking out above the crowd of younger kids.

Slowing his pace down further Yuri reluctantly made his way over.

By the time he was halfway there, the mad afterschool rush had died down and only a few students were left, wandering carelessly away from the massive brick building. Then Victor's eyes flicked around and his gaze fixed on the younger boy, he smiled stupidly and raised his hand to wave him over. Oh great, here we go...

Yuri hesitantly allowed his lips to also twitch upwards as he came to a halt in front of the boy he couldn't stop thinking about all afternoon, but he would never admit that, not even to himself.

"Hi," Victor spoke softly.

"Hi," Yuri replied stiffly, raising his hand slightly to give Victor a wave but deciding halfway through not to, so it just ended up an awkward arm lift.

"Ummm...do you want to go to the park or something to talk?"

"I would, but I can't be out too long otherwise my dad...he has plans and I've got to get home," Yuri said, quickly avoiding Victors stare.

"Shall we walk and talk then?" He suggested.

Yuri responded with a small nod as they started down the road. He could tell he wasn't the only one who was uncomfortable with the current situation; Victor also squirmed a little as he tried to come up with what he should say, opening and closing his mouth several times in attempts to say something; anything. And to be honest, it helped Yuri fight the urge to run away, knowing that he wasn't the only one who was nervous.

"Yuri, about earlier...I really like you and..." he let out a sigh and took a deep breath as if even that was a struggle to say, "and I was wondering if maybe you would like to go out...with me...tomorrow?"

Oh god, Yuri wished he could have that heart attack right about now. He could feel Victors hopeful eyes on his, waiting for an answer. The pressure was overwhelming and he just didn't know how he felt. He couldn't deny that there was some sort of connection there but it wasn't romantic, or at least he didn't think it was...

He almost declined, that was until he looked up, back into Victor's mesmerising blue eyes and forgot everything he was going to say...

...what is this feeling? 

It would just be a date anyway...

That's why people go on dates right? To figure this stuff out?

And what would the harm be? The worst that would happen is it doesn't go well.

"Ok, yes."

A huge grin plastered itself on Victor's face and he looked around wildly, giddy with happiness as if he'd just won the lottery or something. 

Eventually, he settled down and returned his focus back to Yuri who let out a delicate laugh confused by the silver-haired boy's erratic actions.

As they continued further down the street both were in their own little worlds and the surrounding area was completely silent apart from the pattering of their own footsteps. Yuri was too stunned by his own answer to the question, nevertheless, he honestly wanted so badly to break the silence between them. But as he looked over to Victor, closely analysing his features and the emotions his face shared, he realised there was no need. The older boy seemed completely content walking quietly next to him and gifted him an affectionate smile when he noticed the younger boys eyes on him, earning him a small blush.

A few short minutes later they found themselves at the end of the road and where Yuri knew they would have to part ways.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" Yuri said timidly, pointing his finger to the left, beginning to turn and leave.

"Can I walk with you?" Victor inquired boldly, rushing to catch up so he was once again walking next to him.

"If you want, but its a bit out of your way."

"Its fine, I don't need to be home early." He grinned.

They started down the road towards Yuri's house, constantly stealing glances at the other when they knew they weren't looking.

Suddenly, Yuri felt something brush against his hand and he took in a sharp breath realising it was Victor. There was still not a sound between them and Victor slowly moved nearer as they walked, moving his hand closer and closer, fiddling with Yuri's fingers before finally intertwining them with his own causing Yuri to let out a shaky breath.

He had never been this close with someone before, 16 years of life and yet this is the first time he's held hands with someone who wasn't his parent. He didn't know how to do it. Was he squeezing too tight or not tight enough? What if he was hurting Victor? His arm was completely tense and he just didn't know what to do with himself.

"Yuri, calm down," Victor whispered close to his ear and he slowly allowed his muscles to relax one by one. "Can I ask you some questions?"

"Umm sure."

"Is this the first time you've ever held hands with someone?" Victor chuckled.

"Ye-No, I mean, when I was younger my parents..." He mentally kicked himself for admitting that, not that it wasn't blindingly obvious.

"And earlier...Your first kiss?" Victor smiled and Yuri nodded in confirmation, scuffing the ground softly with his shoe and moving his gaze to follow it. He then stopped in his tracks, pulling Victor to a halt with him.

"This is me," Yuri said pointing behind him to the small, ugly brick house and Victor gave him a small nod, releasing Yuri's hand and carefully brushing his dark hair out of his eyes. Then Yuri stepped away, towards the house, leaving Victor on his own, "I'll see you tomorrow!" He called out behind him.

Realising he'd forgotten something Victor quickly dashed up to Yuri, grabbing his hand and spinning him back to face him, "Can I get your number?" 

"Oh, y-yeah,"  They quickly both pulled out their phones, going into their contact lists before swapping their devices to allow the other to enter their numbers. Having finished first Victor then closed Yuri's phone with a smirk before handing it back to him.

He brushed his hand over Yuri's cheek watching as he finished typing in his own number into Victor's phone.

Finally, Victor retrieved his own phone and made to leave. "I'll text you later?"

"Ok," Yuri replied, getting his key out ready to open the door. Victor then blew him a kiss and winked, causing the small boy to blush violently as he scrambled to slip the key into the lock.

A.N. Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter <3 Cannot believe this already has 300+ views!!!

Also please vote, comment and follow etc. I really love seeing your comments, it really helps motivate me ^-^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.6K 2.4K 20
It all started with one innocent post on Instagram. I don't know who started it, but someone posted a questionable picture of Victor and I and now it...
240K 8.5K 34
HIGHEST RANKING: #1 IN VICTURI; #2 IN YURI ON ICE His name was Victor Nikiforov. Silver hair, blue eyes, and a smile that could charm anyone. His tal...
40.5K 2K 20
Yuri, a younger boy, follows a handsome man into a coffee shop. At first, it was the best thing that had ever happened to him. But then, he learned t...
86.1K 2.9K 12
"Hello? Yuuri?!" "Hi, are you Victor?" "Yes...who are you?" "Yes, we are calling from the hospital. Yuuri was found unconscious and in a critical st...