Shattered Pieces (Annie Leon...

By ElitDavian

During "The thousand-year war" a soldier encountered his people's greatest enemy the Dark-God of the Quawers... More

Unknown World
Wall Maria
Annie Leonhardt
Trost District
A Titan-Shifter Among Us
The Military Police
The Day
A Shield
A Long Night
The Female titan
Endless suffering
Scars of the past
Smile
The trial
The choice of one
Wall Rose
Nightmare
Valedor
The stars
Cold night
In the woods
Inquisitor
Smoke Signal
Location of The Counterattacks
Diamond Blue Eyes
Shiganshina District
Courage
Dream
Wedding part one
Wedding part two
Night of the Battle to Retake the Wall
Mission Objectives
Cruel World
Death
RavenHall
Return
Storm
Love
Portlock
Guests
Final Visit
The Lion's Heavy Heart
Medicine
A New Life
Segen Leonhardt
On the beach
Dreadnought
A Promise
Visitors from Hizuru
March 22nd
Marley
Eldia
The Owl
Lullaby
One singular soul
Family
Glow
Friendship amidst war

Chronos Sector

27.8K 288 192
By ElitDavian

|Disclaimer : I do NOT own Attack on titan |

Y/N : Your Name

F/N : First Name

L/N : Last Name

Chapter 1

Fyna galaxy
Location : Chronos sector
Star System : Ashrow
Military Casualties : Over 15 million
Civilian Casualties : 2,3 billion
Estimated reinforcement arrival : 12 days [ Imperial fleet Terrowin ]
Status : Navy loss-127 "Hyperion class" dreadnoughts, 67 "Matre class" carriers 697 "Hunter class" battleships, 782 battle cruisers, 1582 destroyers, 2320 frigates, 5204 corvettes 6310 supply ships, 86076 starfighters.
Grand Army loss- *Processing*

The Story Begins [ Year 11262 November 22nd ]

-Imperial Fleet Arrow : Flag Ship "Diana"-

Sound of statistic numbers, war planning and arguments between deck officers can be heard from the ship's bridge.

You are a United Empire citizen and a member of INI [ Imperial Naval Intelligence ] and part of a special military Branch called the Elite Order. You were born on Tulon, capital planet of the United Empire. According to the history the United Empire was first founded by the mighty Archangel Santis who ruled over the Empire for eight thousand years.

The fleet you belong [ Imperial Fleet Arrow of Mackan ] is on a mission which is to protect Chronos sector from a demonic race known as Quawers but things went horribly wrong after your fleet encountered the largest Quawer Armada ever recorded in the United Empire history. Several other Imperial fleets were dispatched to support Fleet Arrow but the bloody battle still rages on.

"Dear parents, it seems this is the end of your son. We all came here from every part of the United Empire, believing that this is our great salvation which will bring peace but it was-"

Someone interrupted you by knocking your door, you stood up and saw Charles. A member of your team and your close friend. You nodded at him and sat back on your seat.

Charles Martinez.
Member of the Elite Order
Part of the 27th squad
Home Planet : Derifus [Sigma Sector]
Age: 23 [2.11.11239]

Charles stood beside the door "But we're fighting the enemies day and night without any rest. Even though, you took an oath and by the way our new commander is calling for his Lieutenant."

"I thought you died last night." You said jokingly.

"Those bastards can't take me down so easily, now get up ! We need to go now." He replied.

Y/N : So how is the situation of planet Milleniatis and how did your mission go ?

Charles : Long story short, mission objective lost. And the situation was pretty bad ! Enemies have taken over half of the planet. The Defense Headquarters of the Elite Order which was located at the military museum of Honor and Glory was destroyed last night. Me and several other elites barely escaped from the city, as for the planet we're still fighting. But both the 35th and 82nd Falconet battalions are demolished, nothing left of them. But they saved millions before they went down.

"May the Empress Ashe bless them and watch over their valiant souls."

"Indeed."

You stood up from your seat and turned off the holo projector. And followed Charles as he headed to the Hanger bay where your team is waiting for you.

"Why did the commander summon us now ?"

"Who knows, maybe he has some kind of a classified covert ops mission for us. Even though I just came from a slaughterhouse. I could really use some rest, you know."

"Tell that to the Commander." You chuckled.

You two kept walking down the hall of the ship. Suddenly it became very quiet not even a single sound can be heard from the ship. Charles didn't speak as if he was mute, he kept walking like a wandering hollow body. Soon you realized that something was off with him, so you broke the ice. "Bastards really hit us hard last night, I nearly died from falling off of my bed."

"*Inhales* Listen Y/N, there is no need to be humorous. Your sense of humor isn't helping us in this situation. Like literally when we first came here to Chronos sector, I thought we would fight against our enemies, kill as much as we can and send back the ones who are still standing to whatever hole they crawled out. I thought we could end this mess in a matter of days. But now look at it ! It has been 3 weeks, 3 f*cking long weeks. This battle turned into something else, multiple Imperial fleets were called into support us and the war is still raging on. I'm scared because I cannot leave her alone, Y/N. Mission after mission, loss after loss. We're not winning this war, every breath I take makes me worry now and these sudden selfish thoughts "When will I die ? What will happen after I die ? How will she react to it ?" Shit! I'm scared from just thinking about them."

Y/N : Well, what can I do ? What can we do ? Yes, Major Imperial fleets are fighting in this sector trying to push back this relentless enemy. This is an invasion, Charles. A f*cking invasion force, largest invasion force that the galaxy has ever seen. If we leave and abandon our duties now then who will defend our loved ones ? Who ?

Charles : I don't want to stay here any longer, you don't know what I saw down there. Those creatures down there weren't normal Quawers. Those bastards somehow evolved themselves into mindless killing machines or they created some nasty monsters. I don't give a damn about how they came to be but I saw one of those new enemies of ours. Believe me ! It took 4 falconets to take down only one. Even in this situation the Lord Emperor cannot save us-

"Mind your words, Charles ! And be careful about what you say ! Both INI and Inquisition might be running low on manpower but they're still doing their job. I might be your friend, but i still represent them. So i don't want you to be arrested and executed like a heretic." You warned him quietly.

"Alright, alright ! Mr. Imperial Naval Intelligence. But let me say one thing. Okay ? In my calculation the Combined fleet will be destroyed in 3 days or less and if the Grand Admiral Sebastian doesn't make a slip space jump to New Ceres. *breathing heavily* Then we are all done for it ! Me, you and everyone else !

Recently Charles have been showing some unusual behaviors towards you and to the other members of the squad.

Y/N : *Chuckles* So then why don't you go and share your thoughts with him.

Charles : Y/N ! I am being serious here ! There's someone waiting for me back on Mackan. DO YOU UNDERSTAND !? Unlike you, I have someone to care about. Someone who cares for me. I can't afford to die here ! *Tears began to come out his eyes.* After we finally got our wedding clearance. I cannot die here.

"Pull yourself together ! At this point you're not Charles I know." You said.

You felt fear, panic and anger emitting from him and it's a situation that cannot be overlooked. You pat on his shoulder "You have to hold it together, brother." You said and looked at him. But it was no use, his pride, bravery and the fire in his eyes were fading away. So you wanted to cheer him up by cherishing some good old memories.

Y/N : Charles, do you remember what happened back on Mackan. When I and the others first saw you hanging out with your girlfriend.

"Yes, yes I do remember. You guys acted like bunch of idiots which made me so embarrassed of you guys." He said it in a low tone.

"But we were trying to help you out. *chuckles* and I meant it." You said.

"Yeah and I'm sorry about earlier for what I said. I-... it just slipped out of my mouth." He replied.

"It's okay. It's a normal thing, fear is natural." You pat on his shoulder.

And you two laughed out but the negative presence returned when a group of UE Pilots pass through in a rush carrying their badly injured comrade on a gurney heading to the Medical Section.

"Coming through !" The medical officer yelled.

"Hang on Gabriel ! I won't allow you to die on me ! How am I suppose to tell your wife." A pilot told his gravely injured friend as he followed the stretcher.

UE'S Pilot suit

Charles : Most of our fighter squadrons were wiped out last night and Vice Admiral Thomas is KIA, he went down with his beloved battleship. It's kinda unfortunate to lose such a man.

Vice Admiral Joseph Thomas of the
Imperial Navy "Iron Sword"

Y/N : This is our eternal duty which was entrusted to us by the Lord Emperor. He watches after the souls of all those brave soldiers who lost their lives for the freedom and liberty of Mankind.

"Huh.......Our eternal duty."

Walking continued for few more minutes until you two arrived at the Hanger bay.

There were tanks, mechs, UE'S marines, Gunships, special squads, reconnaissance teams, containment squads, all sorts of military affiliated people were there. But most importantly there were the "Terra-Nova" class phase 5 Titans. /20m tall/

UE'S Marine suit /phase 34/
They're the Back bone of the Imperial Grand Army. Volunteers who joined the IGA from the vast number of worlds of the United Empire.

UE'S Ground tank
Phase-23
Manufactured by Plutios Heavy Engineering, Mark-VI-23  commonly known as the Marksman , is the most common armored fighting vehicle employed by the IGA, it is used in operations requiring heavy firepower or an anti-vehicular platform. Combining firepower, resilience and mobility, the Marksman has proven itself formidable and earned the respect of friend and foe alike.

UE'S " Stalker class" mech.
Manufactured by Plutios Heavy Engineering, MS-5 was designed for both civilian and military applications. They serve as an important element in the IGA.

UE'S T-N class titan
Variation: Spartacus
Manufacturer: Talos Industry.
Combat Titan is an armored combat vehicle of roughly humanoid shape, standing 15 to 35 meters tall and typically massing from 30 to 120 tons. Titans are best suited for ground combat, although they are also capable of operations underwater, in hazardous environments and in space.

UE'S T-N class titan

In general, Titans are considered superior to conventional combat vehicles, being faster, better armed and better protected, creating a firepower-to-manpower ratio which also gives them a logistical advantage.

UE'S T-N class titan

Combat Titans can fight with Physical attacks, using their arms, legs and even melee and long range weapons to destroy their opponents. The primary means of defense for Combat Titan is armor plating composed of several layers which, when struck, is designed to ablate away and so protect the vital systems underneath.

"Alright, our fellow brothers in arms on Lothandra requested titan support. So pilots ready your titans and get on the heavy drop ships. Let's go! Move it!" One of the high commanding officers ordered.

You had always wanted to become a pilot of this magnificent Titan but due to you being a member of the Elite Order and INI prevented you from piloting it. So the simple thought of getting a permission to pilot it became a common daydream of yours. Cmdr.Becker called your names waving his left hand, Charles started walking towards the squad and you followed him.

Charles : Heard you piloted one of those under the guidance of Commander Richmond.

Y/N : Yeah I did but once. It was a dream come true, I guess.

"Lucky for you. And you know me, I'm not into giant robots and mechs. I'm more of an armored vehicle type." He chuckled.

Chatters between soldiers can be heard, they were emitting negative aura, making the  atmosphere around them quite uncomfortable.

IGA soldier : It's true ! All the ground forces on the planet have been wiped out.

Reconnaissance team soldier : This is crazy to think that we're still fighting when the battle is already lost.

Titan Pilot : F**k ! Just imagine that we are being deployed into that hell to fight against those Quawer titans.

Alpha Unit Soldier : Don't be cowards ! Our forefathers fought against these things and we will fight like them. No matter what happens.

Once you arrived, squad Cmdr.Becker began his mission briefing.

Commander Luthbin Becker

Cmdr.Becker: Listen up! 4 out of 6 Elite Order armies are completely wiped out. And a few hours ago, Scouting teams of Nidolius Order [Gamma Order] have found out that the dark god of Quawers "Aritally" is on his Capital flag-ship ( Abaddon ). We believe that this is the perfect time to strike down the enemy while he's still recovering from his previous battle wounds. So our mission is to get on the ship, regroup with other elite squads and eliminate the target with the help of our blessed knights and the Emperor's Knight Y/N. If the mission is successful this war will be over once and for all, bringing an end to" The 5 thousand-year war." This is what they're talking about right now! Did they really think it's easy as they planned ? Who in the right mind planned this mission ?! Throwing Elites, us against Aritally and they expect us to kill him, it's just f*cked up. Boys, I know it's a suicide mission but we cannot disobey their orders. So get dressed boys, we cannot afford to lose not even a single second.

Quawer's Capital Flag-ship.

Right before you were going to get your suit your Commander called you over. You went to him and Charles followed.

Cmdr.Becker : I'm 100% sure that i called Y/N and not you Charles. But never mind and follow me. Grand Admiral Sebastian himself is present on our Flag Ship Diana alongside with other admirals. It seems like he wanted to hold a meeting with them in person.

"But what does it has to do with us?" You asked

"He requested your presence."

You and Charles quietly followed him until you reached the ship's bridge. You and Charles entered into the bridge, inside the room there were many deck officers and commanders and behind the holographic map was Grand Admiral Sebastian himself, sending the current reports to the HQ.

Report : Vice Admiral Joseph Thomas of the
Imperial Navy "Iron Sword"
Status : Killed In Action [Honorable]
Location : Chronos sector on Battleship "Caitlyn", year 11262, November 21st.
Last Words : I will always love you Cait, kiss our baby-girl for me and look after the boys *static*.

Everyone in the room shut their mouths when he took a deep breath.

Grand Admiral Sebastian of Fleet Gwyndir

G.A Sebastian : Imperial Fleet Arrow, fleet Iron Sword, fleet Aurora, fleet Liberty and fleet Gwyndir were dispatched to this sector to defend it. But last night we lost another honorable brother Vice Admiral Joseph Thomas. And I'm afraid if the state of this war keeps going on like this Chronos sector will not survive.

A man speaking is ancient he looks every hour of his age both piety and hate echo in his every word. His name is Lekron Sebastian Tarik and every man who wears the imperial uniform respects that name.

G.A Sebastian : The enemy we are fighting now far exceeds what has laid waste to the sector before and nearly half of the sector's planets are lost. Remaining planets must be reinforced a hundred times over. But the we're short on supplies and we are outnumbered 7 to 1.

Admiral Yorick of Mackan (Your Admiral)

Admiral Yorick of imperial fleet Arrow came out and gave his word "Our best estimation is that remaining imperial fleets in Chronos sector will be able to deny the enemy landings on remaining planets of Chronos sector is 7 days and the army logistics command can only operate on 37 out of the 58 remaining planets. These are our best estimates."

Vice Admiral Jerome Larkin of Fleet Liberty

V.A Larkin : And the least ?!

G.A Sebastian : 5 or 3 days.

Charles : What about reinforcements ?

Admiral Yorick : Imperial fleet Terrowin will arrive in 12 days.

(Terrowin is the seventh strongest fleet in the United Empire. The Fleet is under the command of Santis Terrowin Luton, leader of the Golden knights and the seventh son of the Lord Emperor Santis.)

Prince Santis Terrowin Luton

V.A Larkin : What if we can't hold them that long ? Will we retreat to Lyka sector ?"

Admiral Yorick : Once the orbital war is lost be it's five or seven our remaining fleets will break from the enemies in a fighting withdrawal from then on we will wait and join with Fleet Terrowin at a specific rendezvous point.

Y/N : So the people of Chronos sector will be left to their deaths !? Elders, women and children. Innocent children.

V.A Larkin : Lieutenant Y/N, Civilian evacuation is at 82% but there is something. I know what I'm saying is like a fantasy story but If you Elites manage to kill that damned Aritally those people will be saved. Following his death, rest of the Quawer Armada will scatter. With the sudden loss of their wicked God, they will be in disarray and they'll retreat.

"Aah the Emperor's Knight in the flesh. I wanted to know what your thoughts are on this mission." The Grand admiral calmly asked.

"Sir, it's an honor to be in your presence, but I do NOT think that I've the right to be addressed as the Emperor's Knight yet, sir. Members of the Hall of Heroes on Mackan haven't fully granted me the title. As for my opinion; all of us know that we can't kill him. He is a dark god, the one who opposed the Emperor, the one who destroyed thousands of worlds. I think we've a better chance fighting against him with prince Terrowin. I believe he'll be the Achilles heel of that monster." You said solemnly

G.A Sebastian : Don't worry, my boy. Soon you'll ascend into your rightful place. And yes I'm aware that this mission is a suicide mission. And I can't do anything about it. The order came from The High Council, young Y/N. The members of the High Council decided to give it a shot without any delay because that thing reappeared after 300 years of dormancy. And I believe that you and your brothers-in-arms can vanquish that devil from this world. Fight with Faith and honor, brave soldiers of the Lord Emperor. Maidens of Luton will bless you all with the Emperor's protection spell.

"Remaining Star-fighters will support the Elite drop ships from the enemy fighters." Admiral Yorick said.

After that you and Charles left the room and headed to the Hanger bay.

Ship AI : All Imperial ground units prepare to move out, I repeat all Imperial ground units prepare to move out !

"Shit is going down." Charles said as he watched the Gunships take off.

Millions of Marine Corps and Grand Army soldiers were dying on the planets down below even though endless number of reinforcements were being sent. Enemies would never stop their attacks on the local planets. You went to the squad armory to get your things. You opened your closet and activated your gears and put on your suit.

UE'S Elite unit armour Phase-23
Description : Every next generation Elite units are accompanied by a little assistant drone. The suit features:
Full Ballistic helmet internal HUD.
Audio/Optical sensor packet.
Carbon nano-weave footwear with digital pressure and acoustic dampeners.
Booster jet
2 hours oxygen storage for space or underwater operations
Energy Shield
Night vision and bio-scanner
Combat bayonet
Food supplement.

"Welcome back Lieutenant Y/N, the suit is fully repaired since your last use." Phoenix reported.

"Good!"

After you finished putting your suit. You grabbed your ARM-78 and SR-5 and headed back to the hanger.

Charles : New paintings? You know that those paintings won't help you in combat, right Wilcox ?

Wilcox : Knock it off ! You arsehole.

Reagan : Keep it down, you two are embarrassing us!

William : Hey, Y/N still carrying that SR-5 sniper rifle? It's not a open-ground operation you know.

Korolov : William, both of us know that he's undoubtably a good marksman. And who cares! We need all the fire power we can get.

"Fair enough!" William nodded and while your squad mates were having a sweet chat the Alpha unit members pass by with proud looks on some of their faces.

"Unfortunately, we're being deployed elsewhere. So consider this mission as a glorious gift from us. And if you guys can't finish the job then we will help you out. *Chuckles*" Their unit leader Marcus smirked. He was a guy and with a strong build. With fabulous brown hair and azure blue eyes. He was inarguably a good leader but too full of himself.

Alpha Unit Harland : Good luck ! My dear brothers from the Elite Order.

"Thank the Lord Emperor that our Emperor's Sentinel is on a different mission." Arantes, the field medic directly aimed those words at you.

William : Did you hear that Y/N? They're openly insulting you. Cocky bastards, boasting won't do nothing but dirty the Grand Army's Honor. I cannot believe they're the same element of the Grand Army as us!

"What did you expect from them, William ? These new Alpha units are more efficient than us, they successfully completed their missions with low casualties. Public approval of Elite Order is getting low. Time of the Elite Order is coming to an end. If you're questioning their ability then ask it from Y/N." Korolov replied
to William.

"I don't know that much about them but I went on a same mission with their next Sentinel to-be Cédric Vasseur and the Infamous Alfonso Unit. From my experience I'd say that not all Alpha unit members are arrogant and cocky, Cédric Vasseur was an easy going and clear headed guy. Who respected both Orders equally and showed compassion and honor to both soldiers and civilians alike. And the same goes for Alfonso Unit too. I believe they're the true embodiment of what Lord Alfirius intended when he created the Order." You were suddenly interrupted when Charles lightly punched you in the shoulder.

"*Chuckles* See! Even Y/N agrees with me on not every Alpha units are arrogant and not every Elites are humble." Charles smirked.

UE'S Alpha unit suit

Both factions originated from the same household; Alfirius, the eldest son of the late Warden of men, Elitan, planted seeds of the Alpha Order as a successor Order of his father's Elite Order but due to the over competitive nature of the Alpha Order members, a rivalry between those two Orders escalated throughout the years.

"Alright men kneel down ! The lovely maidens are here." Korolov commanded. And he was taking pleasure in doing it.

"From this high rock, from this peak, let the light of the Emperor, light your way in the darkness. And lay a fire within your soul and another between your hands, and let both be your weapons. For one is faith and the other is victory and neither may ever be put out. Believe in him and fight for him. From the deepest of your heart and soul, allow the blessing of the Empress to protect you and guide you in the most desperate times." The maidens gave their blessings. And one of them walked up to you.

"Emperor's Knight." She said softly and gently grabbed your hand. She was clearly one of the young maidens, you guessed she was in her early 20s.

"Yes, what can I do for you miss-" You were taken back when she removed her hood.

"Stella, my name is Stella. Don't you recognize me." She exclaimed.

"Stella ? Yes, I do recognize you but-" You stuttered.

But your Commander called and commanded the squad to get on the V-TOL gunship. Your squadmates readied themselves and walked towards the gunships.

"Stella, I'm sorry but I need to go." You spoke clearly. She nodded and smiled at you softly.

"Send him back to where he came from !" One of the soldiers shouted.

"Give them hell, brothers !" Marines, pilots, engineers and medical officers cheered as the Elites entered the V-TOL. You were the last one to enter. You sat next to Charles and quietly thought about what he said earlier.

"Give me strength to defeat this eternal foe of our people, watch over my soul as I battle this darkness, my lord!"Ave confide nonus somiry dominas publium." You prayed quietly.

"Engines are hot, systems are functional, weapons online and shields are on. Lights are green, permissions are given and our flying knights are in the sky. Hold on to your seats because we're taking off !" The pilot said over the channel.

"Just don't get us killed, Murat !" Korolov chuckled.

"I'm not gonna refund your ticket to hell, Koro." Murat joked.

"It seems like they're sending 63 other elite squads to that damned ship." Cmdr.Becker told the commander of 104th Elite squad. Members of the 104th were sharing the V-TOL with your squad.

Cmdr.Becker placed his hand on your shoulder and said "I'm expecting a lot from you Emperor's Knight and stay cool okay ?!"

"I'm sure we'll be fine when the Emperor's Knight is with us." Commander of the 104th squad proudly agreed in his deep and assuring voice.

You nodded at him and put on your helmet but things went black as if you were separated from the world of the living for a moment.

-XXXX-

You opened your eyes, it was dark you could barely see anything and felt a great pain on your left side. It was clear that one or two of your ribs had been broken. Slowly but carefully you lifted your body and leaned against a wall. You waited as your suit applied some relief gel. You were 90% sure that you were on the Quawers' Capital flag-ship Abaddon. You let out a deep sigh.

"So we made it through enemy defenses." You muttered. You were relieved to know it but you wondered what happened to the others. Listening to the shared vox channel only gave static and nothing more. You turned on your helmet's night vision mode and your facial expression quickly changed. There were bodies everywhere, countless elite corpses. Corpses that were horribly slaughtered in inhumane manner. You carefully stood up while holding your ribs. You observed where you were, you were in one of the gigantic halls of the accursed ship. You took a step and felt your feet sinking in. A river of blood, you weren't sure where this much of blood came from but you knew some of it came from the dead elites. Splashing noises echoed as you moved forward, carefully moved the floating dead elites from your path with your free hand. There were many of them, a few dozen elites in your rough calculation.

"Imagine the smell of this shit." You mumbled in disgust.

You walked for few more minutes and came across a solid ground.

"Phoenix! Phoenix are you there? Are you online?" You whispered, but no response. You observed the holo map looking for survivors.

"C'mon! C'mon, I can't be the only survivor on this ship." You said, holding on to your sword. And there it was! A dot on the map which was still pulsing but it was weak. You zoomed in and looked at the details.

"Commander Becker. 450 meters from my current location."

You got to your feet and stretched your arms, finally the gel was doing its magic. Checked your things before you moved out. Your assault and sniper rifles were missing and some parts of your suit were badly damaged. As for the rest, you still had your backpack still sealed no damage can be seen. You sword was still there and your pistol.

"Time to get moving then." You followed the pathway which the map had drawn for you. As you went forward and got closer to the destination, more and more dead bodies appeared. Some high ranking elites with the distinguishing insignias of their proud legions.

"Is that all you got, you dogfucker!" Becker shouted. A few more gunshots followed. You ran as fast as you can to see what was happening. And there it was, claws covered in blood, teeth as sharp as swords standing over 4 meters.

"I do not fear you, you abomination of the universe ! He protects me as i serve him". Becker yelled.

"And your foul existence offends me." Aritally grunted.

You just stood there motionless while Aritally cut Cmdr.Becker in half. And then his lifeless body dropped to the floor like a rag doll. With one swift move you grabbed your pistol and shot at the arch enemy.

It was a fool's play to hope to kill the demon-god with a simple conventional weapon. "You filthy monkeys don't learn anything!" Aritally roared.

You shot again, few more times and the demon-god went out of your sight in a instant. The situation has become worse to dire. You knew it was watching you, your every single action and the rhythm of your fastening heart- beat. It laughed, it's laughter filling the entire giant hall. You raised your head looked around, even though your night vision was on, you couldn't see shit. Total darkness and void, you slowly moved forward and stumbled on a dead Elite soldier. He'd died while holding on to his rifle. You carefully lifted his fingers in order to loosen the grip. And then IT spoke.

"Odd, I was expecting you to run. But I must say you're brave but bold and foolish." Aritally mocked.

"Enough with this shit! Come out and face me!" You shot back.

It landed a few meters away from you, sending shockwaves. It was larger, far larger then it appeared at first; and its psychic powers were overwhelming as you nearly collapsed to the ground from the pressure of his looming presence. You stood your ground and quickly started firing at it. But the silver bullets of Khur were useless against it. The bullets were melting before they could reach it. Soon the ammo out of. You dropped it and took out your sword.

"Cleansing fire of stars, purify the galaxy from this wretched thing before me." The sword sent waves of fire but it blocked the sword with the tip of his long claw

"Aah you're the one who was using magic. I'm pretty sure that I'd killed you."

"Well, I don't remember being bested by you."

"Good! It will be fun then."

You made a lunge at him with your sword. But suddenly invisible hands wrapped around your body rendering useless and immobile, you were completely paralysed, the demon-god stopped in front of you.

"I'm extremely disappointed in myself for making a fool of myself, thinking that you could last a minute or two. But the fact that you couldn't even escape from this simple trap is underwhelming." And then his twisted minions quickly filled the room. Hundreds of them, waiting patiently for their master's command.

Quawer Grunt
Size : Small

Aritally : It's not the time to feast upon these corpses, my minions ! It would be rude when one of our guests is still with us.

Demon-God Aritally the ender of worlds, an eldrich deity who is responsible for the death of trillions across the galaxy or maybe beyond. And the brother of Emperor Santis.

Aritally : Tell me your name, chervelhá !

(Chervelhá means human in Quawer language.)

You had no intention of telling your name to your greatest enemy. But your body obeyed his command on its own. "My name is F/N L/N."

Aritally : Quite a rare name you have, descendant of A/N. I recognize that sword of yours, it's powerful against demons but unfortunately; I'm no ordinary demon. And it seems like your people have began to underestimate me. Well anyway descendant of A/N tell me your home world.

"Tulon ...... shit......" You mumbled

He grabbed you with his hand and dragged your body like a doll and threw you in front of the ship's bridge viewport "A mortal from the core world ? I see ! Must have traveled a long way to come here. Too bad that you ended up in this state. But nonetheless look over there." Pointing his finger at the burning Imperial Navy ships. 

Aritally : You see those pathetic idiots, your kin dying for my brother, thousands upon thousands of them ! Even though my brother is no more. Yet still you're willing to die for him. For what? For glory? For fame and riches? Really tell me, why do you people adore a dead god so much ? Carelessly sacrificing your lives for a dead deity who never listens to your prayers. No answer huh like your god? But sneaky like rats, hoping to end me. You thought I hadn't fully recovered from my last battle with the sons of my brother. Pathetic little worms, those hybrid little bastards of my brother cannot take me down. Well it doesn't matter for soon I will destroy your United Empire and its allies. The existence of your species will become nothing but a relic of the past.

"A demon like you will nev-" You were forcefully silenced by the growing pressure on your throat.

Your body is forced to obey the demon's command. As a great amount of pressure pushed you down to the ground.

Learn when to bark, dog ! You dare defy me for showing you some kindness. But my kindness isn't over yet. Give me your soul and body, serve me as your new god.

"No, I refuse ! I'd rather damn myself to hell then siding with you." You would have spat at him if you weren't wearing a helmet. You tried to draw your sword and attack him, regardless of the pressure which was holding you down.

"*Chuckles* So you haven't fully unlocked that sword's full power. Using it as if it's an ordinary sword. Look at how pathetic his pets have become. It's seems like I cannot corrupt you like your pathetic people [Subjects of the Lord Emperor]. I was offering you a chance to survive but very well mortal ! I will send you to another dimension full of chervelhá eating monsters !!" He mocked you.

"Watching those monsters devour you might entertain me for a short duration."

/Aritally casted some kind of spell and a portal appeared in front of him. Then he grabbed you by your neck and right before he threw you into the portal. You grabbed one his rings which were hanging from his neck./

"If you wish to live then let me in." A mysterious voice said.

Y/N

Y/N

Y/N

Y/N

You woke up from a voice calling your name and realised it was just Phoenix your assistant drone. And you remembered what happened and looked around to see what was happening and where you were. You found yourself on a beach and there was a shipping dock and a few wrecked ships.

You asked yourself "Where am I ?!"

( From this point forward we're entering uncharted territory. And we will come across SnK/AOT manga spoilers on the path.)

End of Chapter 1

I hope you guys enjoyed the backstory and soon we will get into the main story. À la prochaine fois, mes ami(e)s and see you in the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.1K 1.4K 27
Four years have passed. War has now been declared. The Great Nation of Marley wishes to exterminate the entire Eldia race, but will they achieve? Ere...
39K 1.9K 44
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙤𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙗𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙, 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚. ───── A girl who is...
23.1K 303 15
These r some scenarios I thought would be interesting. I don't own the character all credit goes to the creator of attack on Titan Hajime Isayama
113K 2.3K 36
Titans have always been humanities greatest threat, but what would happen if there was a threat that even the titans feared in the form of nature's m...