The President's Daughter

By kmrahma

"Watch where you’re going nerd!" Someone said knocking me down, while sending my books flying. I let out a si... More

The Presidents Daughter
Chapter One: A Taste Of Freedom
Chapter Two: A Makeover
Chapter Three: First Day, Bad Impression
Chapter Four: Troublemaker
Chapter Five: A Day with Sarah
Chapter Six: New friends, Enemies and Thoughts
Chapter Seven: We Have a Deal
Chapter Eight: Paint-balling?
Chapter Nine: The Talent Show
Chapter Ten: Second Biggest Shock
Chapter Eleven: Make Outs, Run Away's and Casts.
Chapter Twelve: Fights, Confessions and Dinners
Chapter Thirteen: Making Things Right
Chapter Fourteen: Bonds, Divorces and Apologies
Chapter Fifteen: Bears, Lost Children and Shopping Trips
Chapter Sixteen: Blackmails, Scoldings and Demons
Chapter Seventeen: Lost Winners
Chapter Eighteen: Panics, Softies and Rapists
Chapter Nineteen: I Loved Her
Chapter Twenty: Dances, Partners and Classes
Chapter Twenty-One: No Artistic Vision
Chapter Twenty-Two: Meet the Parents
Chapter Twenty-Three: Coffee's and Rainbows
Chapter Twenty- Four: Thomas Sweet
Chapter Twenty-Five: The Secret is Out
Chapter Twenty- Seven: Tell me a Story
Chapter Twenty- Eight: Swimming in Belgium
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Roaming the Streets of Brussels
Chapter Thirty: Breaking News
Chapter Thirty-One: Sour Kiss
Chapter Thirty-Two: Hickeys and Bruises
Chapter Thirty-Three: James vs. Storm
Chapter Thirty-Four: Trust in You
Chapter Thirty-Five: Sleepover with Mr. Storm
Chapter Thirty-Six: Rainbow's Family Secret
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Realizing the Truth
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Your last Chance
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Together and Forever
Chapter Forty: Gavin "The Idiot" Storm
Chapter Forty-One: Fair Kisses
Chapter Forty-Two: Connecting the Dots
Chapter Forty-Three: Progressing Relationships
Chapter Forty-Four: Soon to Be Eighteen
Chapter Forty-Five: Meet My ...
Chapter Forty-Six: Resisting You
Chapter Forty-Seven: Lying and Betraying You
Chapter Forty-Eight: Loneliness is a Lonely Feeling
Chapter Forty-Nine: Forgive but Not Forget
Chapter Fifty: Shopping with Menstrual Cycles
Drinking and Driving Ad
Chapter Fifty-One: Prom Kisses and Disses
Chapter Fifty-Two: Lost Boys
Chapter Fifty-Three: Protests for Love
Chapter Fifty-Four: Graduation Celebrations
Epilogue
Thank You's/Questions

Chapter Twenty-Six: Thomas the Creep

739K 20.9K 5.4K
By kmrahma

Chapter Twenty-Six: Thomas the Creep

“Gavin, can you just stand next to Ali? You are being unreasonable!” Sarah said frustrated with the lack of progress our group was making. We only had a few more days until Spring Break and Sarah was going away with her family and knowing mine we would probably go somewhere to visit someone famous or something, so it was really one of our last few days to work on our dance.

“I can’t because she told me to keep my distance,” Gavin said standing at least a few feet away from me, leaning up against the wall.

“Look, Gavin just because I told you to stay away from me doesn’t mean we can’t get this dance done, I want a good grade you know.”

“And I want some answers,” He retorted.

I sighed massaging my temple with my fingers, it really wasn’t that easy telling someone the real reason why you had to stay away from them. Sure my dad could easily deal with the whole Ashley situation with the snap of a finger, but I don’t want him to know that I screwed up-again.

“Look, you two.” Sarah spoke. “This is between you guys not me, so unless you guys want to work get your problems figured out because I am out of here.” Sarah said, her tone filled with annoyance.

“Where are you going?” I asked confused.

“Somewhere, you two aren’t.” Sarah said slamming the door shut on her way out.

“What? She can’t do that, we are in the middle of class.” I said walking over to the door and pulling it open. I stuck my head out in the deserted halls, there was no sign of her. I let out a sigh turning back to Gavin, “She can’t do that can she?” I questioned.

He shrugged, “I don’t know and I frankly do not care.” Gavin said simply picking up his backpack and making his way towards me.

He walked around me, pulling the door open and stalking out. “Where do you think you’re going?” I called out to him.

“So now you care?” Gavin called back, not bothering to turn around.

I watched as his silhouette got smaller and smaller as he continued to walk down the hall, “I’ve always cared.” I muttered under my breath, closing the door and sliding my back against it and sinking down to the floor.

*

By the time I got home, I was exhausted even though it was only Tuesday I felt like my brain was emotionally and physically drained.

“How was school, Alice?” A voice said causing me to look up from untying my shoes.

“Draining,” I said kicking of my shoes. It seemed that I really haven’t seen my own mother in ages, I know she has been out of the country for a few weeks but it was good to have her back home. “How was your trip?” I said walking over to her and wrapping her in a hug, my mother’s body tensed under my arms. She was most definitely not expecting a hug.

“It was good-“ She said cutting herself off, obviously startled by my hug. “Is everything okay, honey?”

“Peachy!” I said pulling out of the hug to face my mother, “Why?”

“You’re not usually a touchy person, unless you’ve had a bad day. So tell me what’s wrong?” She said sympathetically dropping her hands that contained mail to her sides.

I gave her a small smile, “I am good mom, trust me.”

She gave me a small smile in return, “That’s what I am afraid of.”

I rolled my eyes, as I picked up my bag from the floor. “Hardy-har-har. You’re hilarious,” I replied dryly. “I think I am just going to head upstairs, is Thomas in his room?” I asked my mom, as she looked through the mail in her hands.

She nodded her head, “Okay, thanks!” I said giving her a kiss on the cheek and heading up the stairs in search of my ten year old brother.

“Okay, Alice! Now I definitely know something is wrong!” I heard my mom call.

I chuckled to myself as I raced upstairs, I said hello’s as I passed by the guards walking over to Thomas room. I stood outside his closed door, pending on whether I should knock or not.

“Eh, whatever,” I mumbled under my breath, twisting the door knob and pushing it open. “Thomas,” I called out to my younger brother walking into his room.

Thomas’ head snapped up from his computer looking at me in shock. “Alice! What the hell? You are supposed to knock, when you want permission to enter my room.” He said annoyed, quickly shutting of his computer screen and looking at me with narrowed eyes.

I looked at his computer screen briefly, before he turned it off I saw some kind of video. It looked like the house, “Thomas what are you hiding?”

He looked at me crossing his arms over his chest, “What I’m hiding is none of your business, so just learn to knock or get out.” He said standing up from his chair and walking over to me.

Thomas grabbed me by the arm, hauling me over to the door. “Thomas, I came in here for a reason. I need to ask you something.”

“You can ask me when you learn to knock on my door,” He stated opening the door and pushing me out.

“Since when do you care so much about me knocking on your door? You’re being unreasonable.”

“I don’t care,” He responded slamming the door in my face.

I stood outside his closed door, shocked that he actually had the guts to do that too my face. “Rude much?” I said crossing my arms and glaring at the door. I then turned my head to some of the guards who were just walking up and down the hall.

“Does he do this to everyone?” I asked. But like always they responded with a shrug there faces stone faced and neutral. “You know what, forget knocking.”

I turned the doorknob again pushing open the door and storming inside. Thomas’ head snapped toward the door his face comforting to an annoyed look.

“Alice,” He growled out.

“Thomas,” I said mocking him in the same tone.

“What do you want now?” He said blocking his computer screen with his body, turning off the monitor and then turning around to face me.

“Nothing, just wanting to know how my only brother is doing.” I said in a sarcastic tone.

“Sure you do, now get to the point? I am kind of busy,” Thomas said, tapping his feet impatiently.

“Well since someone is on their man period I will make this quick,” I said sarcastically. Thomas’ face turning into a look of discomfort. “Someone at school knows my secret,”

“That you pick your nose?” Thomas questioned, “That really wasn’t a secret we all knew that.”

“Yes- wait no, I don’t pick my nose!” I exclaimed, looking at my younger brother in disgust. “Who told you that?”

“No one, we’ve all seen you done it.” Thomas said shuddering.

“Well I don’t.” I said snapping at my brother, “If someone in the family does pick their nose it’s you. Now listen, someone at school knows who I am. And she threatened to tell everyone if I don’t do what I am told and if I don’t stay away from Gavin, now listen-“

“Who’s Gavin?” Thomas questioned, cutting me off.

“What?”

“You said that this person told you to stay away from Gavin, now who is he?”

“None of your damn business,” I said snapping at him, once more.

“Aww someone has a crush,” Thomas cooed walking over to me and pinching my cheek.

I slapped his head away, narrowing my eyes at my brother. “Can we just please stay on topic please?” I asked, “Is that honestly so hard?” Thomas shrugged in response, “Now listen and don’t interrupt me. She knows who I am, but I looked the exact same, how come she knew all of a sudden? I doubt she saw you when we came in or maybe she did. I don’t know but it honestly makes no sense to me.”

“Well first nothing makes sense to you, second I think dad called in to warn them we were coming, you know for safety reasons. I also told him before we left so maybe that’s how she knew. And third you still didn’t answer my question about Gavin, and you didn’t deny when I said you had a crush on him so it is true…” Thomas said smirking.

“Wait, he called in?” I said my brain trying to process the words Thomas just said. “And I do not have a crush on Gavin!” I said denying the fact that he could even think such a thing.

“I do believe I just said that and yes, yes you do.”

I rolled my eyes, ignoring the crush theory, “So that’s how she found out, there was no way Ashley was smart enough to figure out who I was, call me rude but she was Ashley after all.”

“So, since everything is good now can you please leave? I have work to do,” Thomas said sounding somewhat like dad.

“Sure, but first.” I said quickly walking over to Thomas’ computer.

“Hey! What are you doing, ever heard of privacy?” Thomas said trying to pull me away from his computer. I was dying to know what he was hiding ever since I entered his room.

I turned on the monitor as the screen turned on, showing me small screens around seven of them showing me live videos of around the house.

I slowly backed away from the computer looking at my younger brother in shock, “Thomas…” I said slowly, “How did you get this footage?”

“Okay I know what you are thinking, and no I am not a creep. Just a smart ten year old, who is really good with hacking and computers.”

“You hacked into our security system?” I asked bewildered that he can even do such a thing.

“It wasn’t that hard.”

“Thomas our security system is one of the best in the entire country, how did you get this?” I asked, demanding to know how he got his hands on such a thing.

“I am not telling you,” He said scoffing. “Now get out.”

“You will tell me or else I will tell mom and dad. And I don’t think they would be so happy that there ten year old son is creeping on people.”

“You wouldn’t.” He said his eyes narrowing at me.

“Try me,” I said challenging him.

He let out a sigh. “Fine, I’ll tell you. I was bored one day, and ended up wandering around the house, I found myself at the tech room, you know the one with all the cameras?” He asked and I nodded my head. “Well, there was only one person there I think his name was Jason or something I don’t remember. He showed me all the cameras that were placed in and outside the house, he also showed me how it worked and I found myself staying and talking to Jason for hours. It was so cool, so once I left I came back to my room and I decided to see if I could use the skills he taught me to see if I could hack into the system, I could and I did.”

I looked at brother in shock, “Thomas you are a creep!”

“I am not a creep.” He stated, “I am just a very smart ten year old.”

“You hacked into our system so you could stalk people. Yeah, that’s not creepy at all!”

“Okay, look I told, now get out.” He said grabbing my arm and pulling me toward the door. He pushed me outside, and was making the move to slam the door when I called out.

“Wait, Thomas. I won’t tell anyone, just wait.”

“What?” He asked impatiently.

“You know my friend Sarah, right?”

“Heard of her, why?”

“She has two younger brothers that go to this prodigy school, maybe since you can hack into our security system and such you can get into the program as well. You know as a computer geek,” I explained to him. “Since you want to go to school, maybe I can convince mom and dad.”

“But that means, you will tell them that I hacked into the security system! No way, I do not want them finding out about that.” He said in a hushed tone, not wanting any of the guards to hear us.

“I won’t tell them, I promise. You just have to trust me okay?”

“Fine, but I swear to God, Alice. Tell them-“

“And blah blah, feel the wrath of Thomas Henry Montclair. Got it,” I said waving my hand in dismissal and walking away. Who knew even my little brother had secrets, disturbing ones. But nevertheless secrets, it made me wonder what else Thomas knew about.

I looked up at the ceiling noticing the small cameras, which were placed on the ceiling. “Thomas the creep.” I wondered out loud. “It has a nice ring to it.”

*****

Hello Lovelies,

Guess what? I REACHED #14 ON HUMOR AND #26 ON TEEN FICTION! The closest I’ve ever gotten, I made the first page and it was so awesome! And it all thanks to the support and love of you guys! I am half way through the book, which is wow. And also reached more than 800 votes and over 200 comments on the last chapter, so let us do it again! Please?

This is a filler chapter, and since we are half way I have to start revealing little things about the characters one by one. So Thomas, do you think he will get to go to school or not?

Also for updating schedule people have been asking, I update on WEEKENDS! Once a week, and if I am really busy I will update once in two weeks on weekends.

This is dedicated to @pippatron the thing that annoys her is when her brother comes to her room way too early and makes so much noise and a ruckus, going through her stuff. I have the same problem with my family…

To win a dedication tell me an odd habit that you have or use to have for me it would probably would be cracking my fingers and toes, I have to stop cause it is really bad for you… So to the people with the same habit! Let us stop it together!

Please Remember: Vote, Comment, Fan and Share!

Thanks,

Xoxo_mysteriousgirl

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

972 302 26
She looks...there are no words. Her clothe-less body lays stiff on a metal slab, and her head moving back and forth. I could stare at this all day, b...
301K 12.2K 66
I chuckled slightly and shook my head. "Does that usually work for you? The cute little remarks and that nice smile." I teased. He gave me a sheepish...
217 34 6
" Why are always like this since high school you have always looked down on people!!!! " " If people means you.., then yes I do look...
766 45 12
I could hear her footsteps running behind me; so I intentionally made long steps. When I stopped and turned around she bumped into my chest and about...