A Tigers Love✔ [Completed]

By linnhege84

Leila and Kyle are twins and rare tiger shifters, their kind has been hunted close to extinction. Tigers are... More

Hello, it's me.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Not an update
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Sorry!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue
Coming

Chapter 14

13.2K 507 121
By linnhege84

Winter is killing me, -18º (that would be -0.4º to the farenheiters) even though it is pretty, is just too cold for me. So in honor of my day off from work, a roaring fire and a hot cup of coffee....like liquid, here's the next chapter. 

Thank you so much to everyone who keeps reading voting and commenting on my story. I really appreciate it!

Anders's pov

I'm exhausted. After Axel mindlinked us about the rogue attack yesterday, abruptly ending the celebration, I have been in my office. I've been talking to other Alphas trying to figure out whats going on. 10 rogues together, crossing a strong packs borders and attacking a member, that's unheard of. Rogues are not known to travel in groups, maybe 2 or 3, but 10? That could be considered a pack, but who the hell could make rogues organize? Those soulless creatures do not take orders, they thrive on chaos.

So I have been on the phone, trying to figure out whats going on. And the news is more than troubling, there doesn't seem to be a pattern. The attacks seem random, occurring in different parts of the country. If there's a pattern I can't see it. Many of the stronger packs have been attacked by rogues, but so have the smaller ones, it looks coincidental and they make no sense.

I have been plotting all the attacks into a map, and right now me, Carl and Axel are all staring at the screen.

"Could they be looking for something or someone?" Axel asks.

"Could be, some of the sightings didn't even end in an attack, it's like they were simply moving through a packs land not showing any interest in the land or the members," Carl interjects.

"How the hell was this not a bigger subject during the Alpha meeting?" I really can't understand that this has gone unnoticed for this long. "We talked about an increased threat from rogues, but nothing to indicate an organized attack. And this has to be organized by someone, rogues do not get together in numbers like this on their own."

"I just wish you hadn't ordered those two rogues to be killed, if they had been captured we could have interrogated them," Axel seems to get pissed at my words.

"I couldn't help it, they hurt my m.., a member of my pack. I may dislike that girl, but she is a part of the pack now." Luckily it seems Axel is warming up to the thought of having two tigers in the pack.

"For now all we can do is increase our security and our training, until we find out more about where this threat is coming from there is really no way of fighting back," I tell my second and third in command.

"Yes Alpha, I will make sure that there are no gaps in our lines," Carl answers

"I will amp up training, make sure everyone is as well trained as they can be," Axel answers.

"Let's keep this between us until further notice guys, I don't want to scare people when we have little to no details to give them." Panic serves no one, so I feel this is the best way to go about things.

"Yes, Alpha!" Both men answers.

I decide this is the perfect time to question my third a little, "So Axel, whats been going on with you? You seem to be having a problem keeping your wolf in check." He just gives me a look, but doesn't answer.

"Yeah, what the hell is going on with your temper? You lost control in the ring and almost killed poor Peter, what did he ever do to you?" Carl asks. "Did the female population dessert you while you were away? You seem like a man in need of a good lay."

That finally gave a reaction, "Oh, please Carl, when have I ever been in need in that department? Women of all ages love me."

I can't help but scoff a little at that, it's true though, Axel has been reeling in the ladies since he hit puberty. Hell, even earlier than that. I remember when he was 8 or 9, he and his buddy Tommy snuck into the girls shower at school, Tommy came out with a black eye, while Axel got a girlfriend. Axel always was a cocky bastard.

"Okay so it's not a lack of attention, so what's the problem? Do you really hate having Leila here that much?" I must be on to something, cause Axel tries to get out of the conversation by saying he's hungry. 

"Sure, you can eat. After you talk to us." I can make him tell me, I am the Alpha after all, but I don't feel comfortable forcing him to tell me, this seems to be personal.

"I haven't really figured this out yet myself, could you both just give it a rest for the time being?" He looks tired as he says it and since I trust him with the life of me and the pack, I guess I can give him this.

"That's fine, for now. But if whatever you are going through start to interfere with the safety of this pack, my patience will be gone. Figure things out and make sure you don't lose control again like you did yesterday, I can't have you going around hurting people." I know this sounds a little contradictory since I lost control of my wolf yesterday too, but that involved my mate, and everyone knows that everything involving your mate can make you lose it.

"Don't worry, I'll find a solution, it will be fine," Axel heads for the door, "but now I really am hungry, so I'll be heading out." I wave him off, so he knows it's okay to leave.

"I'm leaving too, I promised Julie I'd go with her and Leila so they can get some clothes for her and the Luna, apparently the Luna wanted to be spared the experience of shopping." Carl doesn't seem to happy about the prospect of shopping either, but when your mate asks for a favor its hard to say no.

"Have fun," I hand him my credit card, "Use this, I don't want you to have to pay for Kyle and Leilas stuff."

He takes it with a smile, "Thank Goddess, I have to say I was kinda worried about my bank account while shopping for three people."

When he says it like that I'm a little worried about my account. I mean, I have access to money, quite a bit of it. But most of that is the packs money, I get a salary of sorts since I have to spend too many hours on the packs needs to have a second job, the same goes for Carl, Axel and the doc. While the rest of the money that comes in is used for the packs needs. Our pack is old, and a lot of my forefathers had the good sense to invest money and save whatever they could, and that's something I do also. We have a good life, I make sure no one is in need of anything, but we also have a nice amount saved for a rainy day. Most pack members have jobs, so they can get the luxury items themselves, while housing and most of their food is provided for them.

I head out my self, it's been far too long since I last saw Kyle, and now that my thoughts have gone that route it's impossible to let go of it. I find my self almost running towards the steps to my apartment, I know he's up there cause we have been mind linking every once in a while. I just can't let go of the fear of him leaving, and after the scare yesterday that fear got a lot worse. I can't wait to have him marked and fully mated, only then can I know for sure he is mine and here to stay.

I get to my door, enter the code and step inside my apartment, and is met by a really weird smell. I follow it to the kitchen and find a total mess. It looks like someone dropped a firebomb in there. Pots and pans are scattered on the countertops, almost all of them have a burnt crust of some sort in them, it's clear that my mate has tried to make a meal but failed in an impressive way. It would be funny, if I had a maid, and if I wasn't a little bit worried about where Kyle was.

I follow my nose looking for Kyle, and it leads me to his bedroom, as I enter I can hear him moving around in the bathroom so I decide to leave and talk to him once he's finished. But just as I turn to leave the door opens, and out comes Kyle. The sight makes me feel all oxygen leave my lungs and all blood shoot too my dick. He has only a towel around his waist, it hangs dangerously low showing off his muscles and v line, his chest still has waterdrops rolling down it and it makes me want to lick them all off him. He stops in his tracks when he sees me in the room, his hand toweling his hair stops as he freezes staring back at me. I know the lust is clear in my eyes, and he can smell my arousal, and as his eyes travel down my body they stop at the very obvious bulge in my pants. But what causes me to lose control is the fact that the scent of my arousal is suddenly joined by his and his towel is now tenting.

I can't stop my self, I step forward grabbing his arm, pulling him hard towards my body. I capture his mouth as I put my arms around him in a tight embrace, as I ground my pelvis into his. He moans and grinds right back, rubbing our dicks together as I slip my tongue into his mouth and roughly explore every inch of him. I run my hands down his body, grabbing hold of his ass, lifting him up, making him wrap his legs around my waist. I carry him to his bed and lay him down, positioning myself between his legs. Moving down his throat I lick and kiss his skin, stopping at the place I'm going to mark him. I lick the spot, making Kyle groan loudly, I nip the skin carefully with my teeth and then suck harshly, leaving a visible hickey. It will be gone in a short while, but right now I feel happy to have at least left a brief mark.

I kiss the hickey and keep moving down his chest, as I get to his nipple I suck at the hard pebble, sinking my teeth in and then lick it as he hisses. Kyle keeps moaning an writhing under me, as I take the other nipple into my mouth he puts his hands into my hair and tugs at it. I know the hairpulling will leave me with a sore scalp, but it's a good pain and I have no desire to ask him to stop. Moving further down I rub my tongue down his abs, kissing, licking and worshipping every part of him until I reach the edge of the towel.

I look up, trying to judge if he wants me to stop, but as I look into his eyes clouded by lust I know I got his permission to take things further. I grab hold of the towel and pull it away from his body, I feel like I'm unwrapping the most precious gift I have ever received. My eyes lock onto his dick, standing proud begging for my touch, and I have no reservations about obeying him.

I lean towards it, kissing the tip, earning a sharp intake of air from Kyle. I wrap one hand around his length and stick my tongue out, swirling it around the tip, Kyle digs his fingers into the mattress and bucks his hips forward as I open my mouth and let his cock slide into my mouth. I start bobbing my head, swirling my tongue around the tip and the sensitive underside as one of my hands is as the base jerking him and my other hand is fondling his balls.

As I slide his cock further down my throat I let the hand that was jerking him move to my own hard cock, I open my pants and pull it out, letting my hand pleasure myself as I go deeper and deeper on Kyle. I can feel my own release nearing as I hear Kyles moans get more and more desperate, egging me on.

Suddenly the words I feared comes out of his mouth, "Stop!", I stop at once.

"I'm so sorry Kyle I went too far, I hope you can for.."

"Shush, Anders, I just wanted us to cum together," he says as he pushes me down on my back, pulls my pants further down, "Move to the headboard so you can sit," having him take charge like this is really hot, and I move to the headboard without hesitation.

Now I'm sitting, leaning my back on the headboard. While looking me in the eyes he moves to straddle my lap, with our cocks touching. That's when I finally get what his plan is. He takes hold of my dick, and runs his hand down it a couple of times, making me moan and leak more precum. Then he takes both our dicks in one hand and start to jerk us off together, rubbing the heads together making use of the precum leaking from both members as a lubricant. I can't help but sneak my hand in and take over, so he puts both hands on my shoulders leaning in as he starts thrusting into my hand, fucking my hand, and the movement gives perfect stimulation to my cock as well. He starts moving faster, bucking his hips. 

"Oh yes, it feels so good, I'm gonna cum." His words make my own balls tingle and tighten and I feel my release coming in fast, suddenly his movements become jerky, he thrusts harder and with a loud moan he cums in my hand, the feeling of his warm release hitting my hand and cock pulls me over the edge as well and I cum in a way I have never experienced before. Kyle keeps moving, letting my hand milk us both until he stills and falls against my chest breathing heavily.

After a few seconds he moves his head and looks into my eyes, then he leans in and gives me the sweetest kiss we have shared yet, he linger at my lips and when he pulls away he smiles and looks so beautiful I feel an actual pain in my chest looking at him. Then his smile turns wicked as he lifts up my hand and licks the cum off one of my fingers as he groans out "We taste so good together!" I can feel my self hardening again, this guy will be the death of me.

We both get off the bed and head to the bathroom to get cleaned off and get dressed while making small talk about our day. Kyle tells me that Leila was doing just fine, completely healed and ready to go, just a little bit pissed about Axel coming to her rescue.

"I don't think we can call what Axel did coming to her rescue, she didn't really need it, your sister is an amazing fighter. I can't wait to see her for my self, and starting tomorrow both you and her will be joining us in our morning training."

"That should be fun, neither one of us have ever had structured training before, so it will be interesting to see how you guys train," I'm glad to hear that, I was a bit afraid that they wouldn't want to train with the wolves.

While talking we moved towards the kitchen, and as we enter it Kyle stops in his tracks and gives me a sideglance.

"Sooo, are you going to tell me what happened here? Is it some kind of experiment, or are you actually this bad at cooking?"

"I'm sorry to say that this was my sad attempt at cooking, I tried to make us both some dinner, but no matter what I tried it just went horribly wrong. Are you mad about the mess? I was going to clean it up, I just thought I had some more time before you showed up, so I wanted to take a shower first." He looks at me with big doe eyes, I didn't know cats could have puppy-dog eyes, but apparently they can, and I'm helpless seeing his.

"I'm not mad baby. Let's get this cleaned up together, and then I can make us something," his smile is genuine as we both set to work tackling the mess he left. With our combined effort we get it done in thirty minutes and within an hour we are seated at the table eating dinner.

There's no awkwardness, conversation floats easily, and I'm starting to believe that he will stay with me. This is without a doubt the happiest I have ever been.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Kyle and Anders are getting closer, what a sweet couple.

Rogues sure are nasty little(big) things.  

Vote, comment, share!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.8K 1.5K 45
On the night of Meredith 16th birthday she shifted. When she came back from her birthday pack run and shifted back into her human self. She could sm...
13.6K 375 38
BOYXBOY. Mpreg This is my first story so please be patient with me as I grow as a writer hopefully you will enjoy it and continue to read. I hope it...
194K 6.8K 15
[NOTICE BEFORE READING] This story is currently being remade. I will not be posting any more chapters in this story but I may post any notices that c...
9.2M 323K 54
•••Completed••• ••He pushes me against a wall, like yesterday, but this time he starts trailing small kisses along my collar bone and up my neck befo...