TMR Imagines and Preferences...

By Mariposita_Bonita

A book of imagines for Thomas, Newt, Minho, and Gally fans! I take requests! More

When He Started To Like You
When He Asked You Out
Favorite Thing To Do W/ You
Other's Opinions of You
They Get Injured
This is War (Part One)
This is War (Part Two)
Gally Imagine
You Get Stuck in the Maze
Return From The Maze
GUYS
You Fight
You Fight pt 2 (Make Up)
Snow Day
What He Calls You
Interview W/ The Gladers
Thomas/Gally Imagine
Captured
Captured PT 2
When He Has A Nightmare
You Have A Nightmare
Christmas In The Glade
He Gets Sick
Hot Things He Does
Fight Night
Newt Imagine (Plus announcement!)
What He Does When You're Sad
Forewarning *PLEASE READ*
Once Upon A Glade~Thomas (Part One)
Once Upon A Glade~Thomas (Part Two)
Once Upon A Glade~ Newt (Part One)
Once Upon A Glade~ Newt (Part Two)
Once Upon A Glade~ Minho (Part One)
Once Upon A Glade~ Minho (Part Two)
Once Upon A Glade~ Gally (Part One)
Once Upon a Glade~ Gally (Part Two)
A Kid?
Their Pets
Gally Imagine- Truth Or Dare?
Newt Imagine- Life After
His Music Taste
They Protect You

He Does Your Hair

4.1K 50 10
By Mariposita_Bonita

Thomas: You stumbled into your room, groaned, and plopped facedown onto your bed. You weren't even able to close your eyes the previous night, making it that much harder for you to work today.

"Hey, cookie." He said, plopping onto the bed next to you. He turned his head to see your face, which was buried in the mattress. "I've got a little surprise for ya." You groaned.

"C'mon, you'll like it, I swear. C'mon." He insisted, pulling your arm. You swung your legs off the bed and stood up. He led you to the bathroom, where there was a large basin filled to the top with water, surrounded by containers filled with all sorts of weird substances. It was dark, the only light source being from the candles that were spread around the room.

"Thomas, what..."

"I wanna give you a little... spa day. You've been working hard and I want you to enjoy yourself." He said proudly. With a smile on your face as well, you laid down on the platform and put your hair back into the cold water, then let Thomas do the rest.

First, he soaked your hair in the frigid water, his fingers running through your locks and separating all the knots. Then, he took a handful of the white, mushy substance and began massaging it into your scalp. The smell told you that it was coconut oil.

"Relaxed?" He asked. You nodded in response.

After rinsing your hair out once again, he poured in a orange/brownish substance with an incredibly strong smell that brought tears to your eyes.

"Apple cider vinegar." He said when you asked what it was.

Fifteen minutes later, your hair was cleaner and silkier than it had ever been. You ran your hands through it as Thomas gently towel dried and brushed it down.

"Gosh, Thomas, that was insanely relaxing. You're the greatest." You insisted.

Newt: You were sitting in the deadheads for lunch, a tablecloth set on the ground under you. A bowl of strawberries sat on the blanket in front of you, and you and Newt were sitting side by side.

Newt watched you attentively as you toyed with your hair, as if he was deep in thought. After a minute of silence, he spoke.

"Sit up, love." He said. "I have an idea." You looked at him inquisitively, but did as you were told, sitting cross legged on the blanket. Newt sat behind you and began running his hands through you hair, smoothing it down, his fingers working as the bristles of a brush.

"Alright, love, stay here. I'll be right back." With that, he left you in the deadheads. He emerged from the bushes only about four minutes later, his arms filled with flowers of all different shapes and colors. You smiled as he sat in front of you and took a piece of string from the bunch and wrapped it around your forehead.

After staring into your eyes, admiring them for a moment, he began plucking flowers out of the bunch and wrapping their stems around the string. He moved around you, making sure that he hadn't missed a spot, until he reached your eyes again.

"Can I see?" You asked. Newt smiled and grabbed your hand, leading you to the bathrooms. He pushed you in front of a mirror and gestured for you to take a look.

You gasped with delight as you saw what Newt had done. The flower crown that was wrapped around your long/medium length/short locks was perfectly put together, and he had arranged the pastel colored flowers in such a beautiful pattern.

"Newt, I look beautiful." You said, turning to look at your boyfriend, who was beaming with pride.

He smiled. "You say it as if you weren't beautiful before."

Minho: It was time for dinner. Minho had eaten during his run, so he was just sitting at your side, asking about how your day had been. Today was your day off from running, so you had just wandered around the glade in search of something to do.

However, today he was really energetic, unable to sit still. Just sitting there wasn't enough for him; he was tapping his foot impatiently or twiddling with his fingers. Finally, he jumped up from his seat.

"Okay I need to get my hands busy. Can I do your hair?" He asked, crossing his arms. You weren't sure how to respond, but Minho was already behind you, running his hands through your locks.

"So... how do you do this?" He asked. You chuckled, then told him to part your hair into three sections. You felt the gentle tugs as he split them. "Now what?"

"Okay, first you take the left and put it over the middle. Did you do that?" You asked, turning your head slightly. After a moment of hesitation, he muttered yes.

"Now take the right and put that one over the middle." You explained. "Just keep doing that until there's only, like, an inch or two left."

A few minutes passed by before you heard him curse under his breath.

"What?" You asked.

"I can't get the right to reach over the left one anymore." He started, scratching his head. You turned your head. What the hell was he talking about?

"No, no, no, you put the left into the middle, then put the right in the middle and continue like that!"

"Yea well that's not what I did." He chuckled. "That explains a lot."

"Minho..." you started, jumping and rushing to the bathroom. You turned your head so you could see the progress that he had made.

Words could not describe what you found yourself looking at. It almost looked... zigzagged, but not that skillful. There were flyaways and pieces sticking out left and right. Although you were concerned, you chuckled. Then you found yourself laughing harder than you ever had before.

Minho came in to find you with tears rolling down your face as you caught your breath. He smiled and ran over to you, inspecting the "braid."

"So I could use some work." He started, turning the style into different directions. "But hey, it's a start."

Gally: he walked in on you sitting on your bed, twisting locks of hair into two braids, as you did every night before bed. He sat next to you and watched as the hair came together into a flawless french braid.

"Can I try?" He asked. You shrugged and gestured for him to go ahead. With a smile, he turned you so you were facing the wall in front of you and he was looking at your profile. After a moment of scrutinizing you and your hair, he got to work.

He grabbed a section from your left side and started to braid. His movements were slow yet skillful, and he never once pulled too hard on your hair. You felt the gentle tugs every now and then that showed Gally's progress. He was working sideways, and you knew that he was attempting a side-swept braid that wrapped around the back of your head to the front.

Ten minutes ticked by with you and Gally sitting in silence before he met your eyes again, his eyes beaming.

"Alright." He said, grabbing your hand and pulling you up off the bed. You ran to the mirror and admired Gally's handiwork.

The wraparound braid was flawless. It was tight, just enough to make it look professionally done.

"Gal, what the hell..." you started, feeling for bumps or imperfections that weren't there.

"I'm a builder, Y/N. I've gotta be good with my hands." He explained with a shrug. "Do you like it?" He asked shyly.

"Of course! This is insane! Maybe you where a hairstylist before this." You giggled. You kissed him goodnight and slept with your hair in Gally's braid.

WORDS OF WISDOM

In Thomas's imagine he used apple cider vinegar on your hair.

Lemme tell you all something: APPLE CIDER VINEGAR IS MAGICAL.

It makes your hair insanely awesome, I have heard that it's a treatment for lice (don't quote me on that), it's incredibly healthy, and if you soak a cotton ball in it and rub it on your face twice a day (once in the morning, once at night) IT WILL GET RID OF ALL YOUR BREAKOUTS WITHIN A WEEK. However, if you have sensitive skin I would pour out about 1/4 of the vinegar and replace it with water. IT WORKS; I USE IT. Just don't get in your eyes. It stings like hell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 911 46
Basically a bunch of imagines with the Maze Runner characters. Such as Thomas, Newt, Minho, & Gally. Some cute, fluff, or smut. Depending on what yo...
840K 11.6K 114
Imagines for the following: -Newt -Thomas -Minho -Gally -Chuck -Brenda -Teresa
101K 1.2K 50
Hullo everyone! I've recently gotten so into The Maze Runner, the movie and the book series. I've been reading a lot of other peoples imagines and pr...
211K 2.9K 85
Maze runner preferences and imagines requests are open so get them in fast to have yours first! REQUESTS OPEN ! Slightly PG-13 at times for language...