Ankles and Awkwardness (Larry...

Oleh beautifulnightmare2

Harry Styles is going into his third year of university and he's going to talk to the boy with blue eyes and... Lebih Banyak

Chapter One - The Train Station
Chapter Two - The Park
Chapter Three - The Bus Stop
Chapter Four - The Supermarket
Chapter Five - The Library
Chapter Six - The Cafeteria
Chapter Seven - The Hallway
Chapter Eight - The Kitchen
Chapter Nine - The Football Pitch
Chapter Ten - The Party
Chapter Eleven - The Pizza Shop
Chapter Twelve - The Firework Display
Chapter Thirteen - The House
Chapter Fourteen - The bus
Chapter Fifteen - The Living Room
Chapter Sixteen - The Christmas Fayre
Chapter Seventeen - The Coffee Shop
Chapter Nineteen - The Bedroom
Chapter Twenty - The Holidays
Chapter Twenty-One - The New Year
Chapter Twenty-Two - The Car
Chapter Twenty-Three - The Birthday
Chapter Twenty-Four - The Exams
Chapter Twenty-Five - The Shopping Centre
Chapter Twenty-Six - The Garden
Chapter Twenty-Seven - The Beach
Chapter Twenty-Eight - The End

Chapter Eighteen - The Cinema

86.1K 2K 22.7K
Oleh beautifulnightmare2

Harry had been trying and failing to get work done all day at home, everyone was obviously bored and had nothing to do and each kept flicking sweets at him. Ususally he'd stop and join in, but today he really needed to get his essay done so he could send it in before he left the next day.

So, when he heard a loud crash and a scream he decided he'd best find somewhere else to get his essay done and come and join in the fun when he'd finished. So he packed up a bag, and walked to the library.

He set himself up in one of the corners out of the way of the librarian and got to work on his essay. It seemed however someone above didn't want him to finish his essay because as he was coming up to the last couple of paragraphs he heard a thump, an apology in a voice he was getting very used to now and Harry closed his eyes trying not to smile.

"Ah Harold," Louis said quite loudly now, Harry looked up from his laptop to see Louis leaning over the chair beside him, watching him with a smile.

"Hey," said Harry leaning back, his back aching slightly from how he'd been hunched over the desk. Louis looked beautiful as ever as he looked down at Harrys essay and Harry turned back to it as well. He'd got most of it done and quite honestly he was glad of a friendly face, especially one so beautiful.

"So," Louis said moving around the chair he was leaning on and slouching into the seat, eyes apprehensively looking at him, although he was masking it with a grin. "There's a film out that I've been wanting to watch, but no one else can go see it with me. How much persuasion would it take to get you to go with me?"

"When?" Harry asked, because as far as he was aware, Louis was going home early the next day and that didn't leave much time to go to the cinema then. Louis turned to look at the clock behind him and looked back at Harry, a cheeky smile taking over his face.

"In half an hour."

"Half an hour?" replied Harry, looking from his nearly completed essay to Louis.  He knew which he'd prefer to do, quite literally honestly, and as he looked to his laptop again he decided to play about with Louis for a minute, he deserved it after all for taking him away from his work. "It's a bit short notice, isn't it?"

"Well you'd have had an hour and a half if you'd have actually been at your house and not in the furthest corner of the library." Louis replied. "Niall didn't exactly give me much to go on when he said you were out."

That surprised Harry slightly, it wasn't so much a spontaneous trip then, he must have planned asking Harry, not just seen him and decided to ask, Harrys heart rose and he turned his body from the desk to look towards Louis instead.

"I didn't tell him where I was going," He said, "I need to get this finished and he kept throwing starbursts at me, and I'm hiding because the librarian hates me." Louis chuckled and then looked thoughtful.

"So that's a no?"

"I don't know, will it be worth falling behind on work for?" He questioned and Louis hummed giving an over the top thoughtful look.

"Well, you get to spend time with me, so yes?" He replied and Harry also hummed thoughtfully before spinning back to the desk and pretended to read some of his last paragraph. Louis gave a noise of protest and leant in towards him. "That hurts, Styles."

"I bet having such a big head does too," Harry replied and his throat went dry as Louis stood up and moved behind him wrapping his arms around Harrys chest and he pulled Harry so he was leaning back in the chair.

"Please, please, please," He said into Harrys hair and Harry had to remember to actually breath. The contact between them was intoxicating and Louis smelt like vanilla and tea. It was an odd but rather nice combination and Harry almost nuzzled into him.

"begging now?" he grinned instead, trying to play off the fact he was dying inside and the fact he wanted to turned around and feel Louis' lips on his again. Louis simply hummed and dropped his head onto Harrys shoulder, his arms still wrapped around him. Harry couldn't help but wonder what other people In the library thought, whether they thought they were a couple or friends or what. 

"I'm not against getting down on my knees," Louis said into his shoulder and Harry bit his lip before taking one of Louis' hands to unwind him from him, however much he wanted to keep their contact for as long as possible.

"I think the librarian would be against that, I don't need to give her more reason to hate me." Harry said leaning forward as Louis let go of him. He saved his work and closed the laptop and as he stood up he caught sight of Louis' smug smile. "If I fail, i'm blaming you." Harry told him putting his stuff into his bag.

"I can live with that." Louis said with a grin, he grabbed Harrys hand, turned and pulled him out of the library with purpose. Harry was simply looking down at their hands, his insides churning with happiness. As they hit the cold, Harry walked into step with Louis as they walked to the path that lead off the campus and to the town.

"Should we get snacks on the way?" asked Louis turning to him, Harry returned the look, their eyes once again meeting. The usual sudden lurch in his stomach happening as it usually did when he could see the detail in Louis' eyes.

"Do we have time?" Harry questioned and smiled as Louis squeezed at his hand and finally looked away from him as they reached the edge of the town, the start of a few shops lining the streets.

"Yeah, there's always the trailers too." Louis said. "I also have the tickets already so we can go straight in when we arrive."

"You bought them in advance?" Harry asked.

"Well, I thought if you really couldn't come, i'd drag Zayn out or something." Louis said pulling him across the road towards the pound land on the other side. It took Harry a moment to realise what Louis had said and he couldn't keep the smile off his face. Louis hadn't actually asked anyone else before him and he felt slightly giddy as they walked into the shop.

Warmth hit them and they both sighed into it as they walked over to the sweet aisle. Louis let go of Harrys hand as he moved to grab some popcorn, He reached up and grabbed a couple of bags of sweets and as he turned back to Louis, he could hardly see him beneath a pile of popcorn. A

wave of affection took over Harry and he grinned as Louis tried to pick up a packet of gum. Taking pity on him, Harry took the gum instead and he took off one of the bags of popcorn revealing Louis' face more.

"We don't need all the popcorn in the shop," Harry said putting the bag back, Louis pouted at him, and Harry had to put away the urge to lean down and capture Louis' lips with his. Instead he took a couple more bags out of Louis' arms leaving him with three bags.

"I thought we could hide in it at the back of the cinema," Louis said and Harry grinned as he directed Louis to the check out before they ended up with more snacks. They were going to have to sneak it in anyway and Harry was sure they'd notice if they had hundreds of bags of popcorn shoved under their shirts.

The cashier rang up their total and Harry took his bag off his shoulder and put the food into it, it just fit and he put it back on his back as Louis paid for the snacks before turning to him and taking his hand, this time linking their fingers, while he looked at Harry. He then turned and they walked out of the shop, Harry not being able to conceal his happy smile.

"What are we even watching?" Harry asked and was answered with Louis' laughter.

"I wondered when you'd ask that." He said turning to look at him. Harry simply shrugged, it wasn't that important what film they were watching because he was pretty sure he'd not be able to concentrate on any film while Louis was sat beside him. "I think i'll keep it a surprise now,"

"Okay," Harry grinned, after all he could see the cinema in the distance and he wasn't all that bothered in knowing any way. "It's not scary though is it?" He asked thoughtfully.

"The scariest." Louis nodded, but Harry knew him well enough by now to know he was joking with him.

"Oh dear, i'll just have to hide behind you the whole time." Harry returned and smiled as Louis started to subtly swing their hands between them. Harry kind of didn't want to go into the cinema and instead simply walk around holding Louis' hand for hours, but he also did want to, because Louis had obviously set this up as another date between them and Harry had a feeling there would be cuddling in the cinema.

"Are we late?" Harry asked as they turned into the building, it was dark inside and smelt sweet like all the popcorn.

"No, I don't think so surprisingly." Louis said smiling, "I hope the cinema isn't too full."

"it depends what film it is, and since I don't know, I can't predict anything." Harry shrugged smiling as Louis squeezed his hand. They walked over to the entrance to the screens, past the couple of people who were ordering popcorn at the front desk. It didn't look like It was too busy and Harry hoped it wouldn't be, he hoped for a fairly free row.

Louis pulled out the tickets and handed them to the girl waiting to check them and she directed them to screen three. Harry tried to peek at the tickets as Louis took them back but he gave Harry a smug smile as he put them into his pocket.

"It better not be something scary or I won't sleep for weeks." Harry said and pouted at Louis, Louis simply gave him a fond sort of smile as he let go of Harrys hand to open the door for him.

"You're too cute." He smiled. "Don't worry, It's not."

"It better not be, or I'll start creeping in through your window and keep you awake as long as I'm left awake."

"So, you'll come through my window every night?" Louis said thoughtfully as they began walking down the tunnel to the theatre. "Maybe I should change the tickets to something scary then."

Harry chuckled and as they turned into the seating area, Harry was pleased to see only about six other people in the room spread out around the middle.

"Yes!" Louis hissed and grabbed Harrys hand once again as he pulled him up the stairs to the back of the cinema. Harry bit his lip against a grin and he just followed Louis until Louis turned to him, "Here okay?"

"Yeah," Harry said and smiled as Louis broke their hands once more and sat down in the chair. Harry took his bag off and sat down beside Louis before getting one of the bags of popcorn out of his bag and putting it between them.

"It's the new star wars, I've no idea if it's going to be good or not. I didn't see the last one." Louis said leaning closer to Harry to talk quietly. "But it's got some good reviews."

"Okay," Harry said getting himself comfortable in the seat, the lights dimmed so it was nearly black before the trailers began. Louis opened the popcorn and offered it out to Harry. He took some and leant in closer to Louis.

"So, are the old star wars people in this or what?" He was actually glad it was something he wasn't going to be too invested in, because if it was something amazing, and he missed most of it because Louis was sat there beside him, he'd probably be a bit disappointed then again having been spending time with Louis, he probably wouldn't be.

"Honestly I couldn't tell you, maybe?" Louis replied.

"Star wars needs to get it's time line in shape, its so confusing." Harry said shaking his head as they both began eating the popcorn, Louis leaning in so their shoulders were touching.

The film began and Harry was tried to focus on what was happening to get into it, but concentrated more when his and Louis' hands would brush in the popcorn bag. He tried to keep track, and the film was quite good, but he lost all interest in the film when Louis turned to look at him.

He turned too after feeling his gaze and Louis smiled before he put his arm around Harry and rested his head against Harrys shoulder, looking back at the film. Harry smiled to himself and put his head on Louis' getting comfortable.

They stayed like that for a while until the first bag of popcorn was gone, Louis moved from his shoulder and leant over him. Harry held his breath at the close proximity between them as Louis grabbed the second bag of popcorn. He leant back and Harry watched him open that too, Harry moved forward to grab the empty bag and move it from between them and as he moved back Louis' arm moved behind him . He leant back against Louis' arm that wound around his waist and he put his own around Louis' shoulder, their heads resting together once again.

Harry felt warm, his cheeks were burning and although he had a sense of calm surrounding him, his heart was beating ferociously in his chest. He wanted nothing more than to turn and kiss Louis again, feel their lips press together and just melt completely into Louis' presence.

He moved to get some popcorn and their hands met in the middle, spilling a couple of pieces of popcorn onto Louis' lap.

"Oi," Louis whispered playfully and Harry simply smiled at him and he flicked one of the pieces at Louis' face. "How dare you!"

Louis took the few pieces off of his lap and turned to Harry who almost fell as Louis' shoulder moved from his head. He caught it and whined as Louis put the popcorn down his top.

"Lou," he groaned and pulled at his top and hoody until the popcorn was falling out. He turned to Louis who was smiling mischievously at him and grabbed a handful of popcorn before trying to get it down Louis' shirt. He had managed to lean away obviously knowing what Harry was going to do, but Harry leant over him and still managed to get it down Louis' hoody. Harry leant back victoriously as Louis chuckled as he tried to get all the popcorn from down his shirt.

"Oh you're on, Styles." Louis whispered, his eyes shining. Harry was quick to grab the popcorn before Louis could reach it and he moved it behind him with a grin at Louis who eyed him, as if studying him.

"If you keep on trying, i'll just take my top off. No shirt, no problem." Harry whispered to him.

"Well, i'd just have to find other places to shove it, wouldn't I," Louis replied, his voice also hushed. Harry raised an eyebrow.

"No clothes, no problem?" He questioned and Louis raised his eyebrows, eyes looking down Harrys body as if he couldn't help himself.

"Is that meant to put me off trying?" Louis said, his grin returning. Harry took a piece of popcorn from the bag and ate it while smiling at Louis who watched him. Louis leant over to him and Harry watched as he picked some pieces of popcorn from his hoody. He was relatively close, looking down at Harrys hoody and Harry watched on closely. Louis looked up at him, his eyes still somehow bright in the dark light and Harry once again was mesmerised.

They watched each other for a moment and Harry blinked slowly as Louis pushed some of his hair back from his face while he was looking back to Louis. It was then another hand full of popcorn went down his hoody and he grimaced and closed his eyes.

"That's gone down my back," He whined and Louis started laughing quietly. He was still leaning over Harry slightly and so trying to get all of the popcorn out was rather difficult.

"So," Louis said as one of his hands trailed up Harrys thigh and pushed his hoody up, "I may steal one of your hoodies too." Harrys whole body tensed as Louis started picking at bits of the popcorn that were left on his lap. Harrys skin was tingling where Louis' hands were touching and he watched Louis in silence.

Louis looked back up at him as he picked most of the popcorn up and he froze, his hand stilling by Harrys hip the popcorn he'd collected falling from his hand. Their eyes locked once again and Harry could hardly breathe.  Louis' eyes flicked to his lips and back to look at him and Harry slowly moved his hand to hold Louis' wrist by his hip . 

Louis leant in, his other hand moving to Harrys hair and as Louis' breath hit his lips Harry closed his eyes, apprehension and excitement engulfing him, he wanted nothing more than to feel Louis' lips back on his. Although it had only been two days it had felt like an eternity.

Louis' lips closed over his, warm and soft and making Harrys whole existence feel on edge, he almost shivered even though his cheeks felt like they were on fire with Louis' thumb running softly over them. He gripped onto Louis' wrist of the hand as their lips began to move together this time, softly and yet with purpose.

The usual feeling he had accustomed to Louis was still there, that buzz beneath his skin that happened when they looked at each other from across the room, only now it was amplified that his hands felt like they were shaking. As they broke it off, their breaths heavy, he opened his eyes to look at Louis who's cheeks were flushed as he stared at Harry, his hand still cupping Harrys cheek.

Louis moved over him, practically lying over the arm rest between them, licking his lips before circling Harrys waist  tighter with one hand and cupping Harrys neck with the other before leaning in to press their lips together again.

The warmth spread quickly through Harry again, and as their lips moved faster and firmer than before, and Harry moved his hands to Louis' hips and pulled Louis closer to him and off of his own chair. Louis' knees fitted either side of him as they kissed and Harry gripped tightly onto Louis' hoody as Louis bit his lip.

This kiss was so different to their Sunday kiss, that had been sweet and this was anything but. Harry could feel the want driving it, thumping slightly in his nerves and it only amplified as Louis licked into his mouth and their tongues met, wet and warm and Harry could feel butterflies in his stomach as they kissed each other deeply.

Louis tasted like popcorn and Harry was sure he'd never be able to see, smell or eat popcorn again without thinking about this moment. The film still played in the background, completely ignored by them as their tongues moved together and their breath mixed between them sharply. Harry kept his hands on Louis' waist but gripped tighter his thumb pressing into Louis' skin.

Harry had no idea how much time had passed, but he did know they'd been snogging for a while because his jaw was beginning to ache. It was definitely the best afternoon he'd ever spent, much better than what he'd first thought it would be like when he left the house earlier that day.

Louis leant back, panting slightly as he looked at Harry. Harry was still gripping Louis' hoody and as they looked at each other they both smiled at the same time. Louis moved his hand from his neck to move his hair again and Harry sighed as his breath evened out.

"You're something else, Styles." Louis whispered and Harry smiled. "You've made me miss the whole film."

"I would say sorry, but i'd be lying." Harry replied grinning as Louis pinched his hip gently. He moved to get off of Harrys lap and Harry frowned slightly pulling him back, Louis' back hitting his chest. Louis didn't protest, in fact he just got himself comfortable sitting on Harrys lap, his head resting on Harrys shoulder like usual and his hands began playing with Harrys rings on his fingers before he laced their finger together.

Harry just smiled into Louis' hair and watched Louis as he looked at their hands as Harry stroked his thumb along Louis' smooth, warm and intoxicating skin.

"This is nice," Louis muttered, and Harry nodded, nosing into Louis' hair more and smiling to himself. He felt so close to Louis like this, and a smile took over him as he thought about being able to do this more, cuddling and kissing Louis, it almost felt like a dream. But it wasn't he had the slight ache in his jaw to prove that not to mention the beautiful boy sitting on him.

Harry kissed the side of Louis' head and as he did, the lights got brighter making him squint and groan.  Harry looked at the screen he was surprised to find the credit rolling along it.

"I have no idea what happened." Harry muttered as Louis started laughing, turning to look at him. As their eyes once again locked, Harry smiled at him. Louis looked so cute laying on his lap and Harry just wanted to take him home and keep him forever and cuddle him endlessly.

"We're going to have to move in a minute," Louis said. Harry pouted at him and Louis smiled he leant up and their lips met briefly before Louis leant back and sat up. "We made a bit of a mess."

Harry let go of Louis' hands as Louis stood up and he moved to look around them. Louis was right, there was popcorn surrounding them. Harry couldn't find it in him to care and he pushed the half eaten popcorn into his bag, stood up, grabbed Louis' hand and pulled him away from the explosion.

"It wasn't us," He said pulling Louis down the stairs who simply laughed. He pulled his hand from Harrys and Harry tried not to frown at the loss of contact but Louis was then jumping onto his back, wrapping his arms around Harrys neck. He choked slightly but grabbed at Louis' thighs laughing as Louis dropped his chin onto his shoulder.

"Wasn't that better than working?" Louis said. Harry gave a fake long thoughtful hum and chuckled as they walked from the cinema into the street. It was dark out now, the streetlights illuminating the way and Harry turned down the road. He had no idea where he was going but Louis' telling him to turn around or head in a different direction.

"It was about the same," He said and Louis dropped his hands so they limply hung down his chest.

"Harold, i'm offended." He said, and Harry gasped as Louis bit his skin by his shoulder that his hoody wasn't covering. "I'm much better company than doing work."

"Oh, you were talking about your company? I thought you meant the film." Harry said hoisting Louis up his back again as he started slipping. "In that case, there's no comparison."

"Thought so," Louis hummed.

"Work would have been way better," Harry nodded and laughed as Louis tightened his arms around him again very tightly.

"So cheeky," He muttered and he kissed Harrys cheek as he then smiled. After a moment he looked around and back to Harry. "Where are we going?"

"Uh," Harry muttered and stopped walking, "i'm not really sure, where am I meant to be going?"

Louis hummed thoughtfully and Harry smiled as he started fiddling with the strings of his hoody, resting his chin once again on Harrys shoulder.

"Do you want to finish your work, you know, since it's so much better company than me?" He said. "I'll leave you and it alone."

"Awh, thanks. You're so thoughtful." Harry smiled. "But really, i'm almost done with it so there's no hurry if you're still free"

"I am," Louis replied. "I need to pack at some point, but i'll do it tonight. We can always head to the Christmas market?"

"Yeah, okay." Harry smiled. Louis let go of Harry and he put him down. Louis took his hand once again and with a smile they began walking to the Christmas market.

They shopped around for a while, buying up Christmas presents for friends and family. Harry even managed to get something for Louis' birthday when he was buying something for his sisters.

They got some pastries off a stall and continued looking around the market before they walked home together, as they walked across the park, Louis stopped them and spun Harry around. He smiled as they looked up at each other. It was actually quite hard to see him in the darkness since there were no street lights ad it was late by now.

Louis pulled him down into another kiss, one similar to their first one, just a gentle press of lips and as they pulled back they both smiled at each other.

They finally got to the house at half nine after kissing a few more times as they walked through the park and Harry turned to Louis with a smile. He'd had such a good day out with Louis and he felt so happy being able to hug and hold his hand and god, the kissing was just amazing.

"This was fun, and it was way better than working. Thanks." Harry said and Louis looked down with a small smile before he looked back up.

"Told you it would be worth it."

Harry was kind of annoyed this had happened just as he was due home, and wouldn't be back to uni for a good two and a half weeks. And it suddenly occurred to him he didn't have Louis' number either.

"Don't suppose you want to give out your number?" Harry asked and Louis gave a thoughtful hum.

"I'm not sure, will you send me jokes all the time?"

"Not all the time." Harry returned with a chuckle and Louis smiled pulling his phone from his pocket.

"Okay," He said, "But only 'cause you're cute."

Harry took his phone and typed his number in and rang it. He handed it back to Louis and smiled knowing that they'd be able to have conversations over the holidays now. Harry was already deciding to call Louis up on his birthday at midnight and sing Happy birthday to him,

"I should really head back and pack," Louis sighed.

"When are you back at uni?" Harry asked.

"Second of January, you?" Louis asked, taking a step closer to Harry, so he was looking up at him slightly.

"Third," Harry said almost breathlessly as Louis put his arms around him and Harry smiled as he put his arms around Louis too. Louis' eyes flicked to the house and he smirked before looking back to Harry.

"We're being watched." He said.

"Doesn't surprise me," muttered Harry about to turn to see who was watching but he had a feeling it was all of them. Louis however cupped his cheek with a soft smile.

"text me over the holidays, yeah?" Louis whispered. Harry smiled down at him and nodded and Louis' eyes flicked over his face as if he was memorizing him before he left. He then leant up, kissing Harry lightly, Harrys stomach fluttered nervously again as he kissed back, his eyes closed. 

Louis pulled back with a sigh and Harry chuckled leaning in to kiss him once more, loving the fact that each kiss still felt incredible, and always different.

"We're continuing this on the third," Louis told him, and the butterflies in his stomach made him even giddier.

"hanging out or kissing?" He asked with a grin as Louis pushed hair from his face.

"both, but definitely the kissing." Louis said his free hand cupping Harrys jaw before he leant up closeing his lips over Harrys so softly it still tingled when he stepped back. "I'm going to go before I end up staying here forever. Goodbye, love."

"Awh," Harry said with a pout as Louis smiled at him slowly walking backwards. "That sounds like a nice plan, though."

Louis simply laughed before turning around and walking back towards the park. Harry held his breath for a moment and then turned to the house, four figures ducked down below the window in Ashtons room and Harry smiled and walked over to the door.

He walked through to see them all pretending they'd been preoccupied. Ashton was running a dry cloth over a plate by the sink while Perrie was fluffing up one of the pillows on the sofa. Niall was flicking channels on the television with the remote even though the television wasn't on and Jade was leant against the counter with a biscuit grinning at him.

"You said you'd be a couple of hours, not ten!" Niall said not looking away from the television set.

"I know but then Louis kidnapped me and held me hostage with his mouth."

"I can't believe you kissed, I know you said yesterday but seeing made it more real, I actually peed a little in my excitement." Perrie said, giving up all pretence that they'd been doing normal things.

"she did, and almost broke my arm." Ashton said and he leant beside jade on the counter.

"Did he treat you good?" Niall asked turning to look at him, and Harry smiled walking over to the sofa and he sat down with a sigh.

"Yeah, it was the best day." He grinned.

"Good," Niall nodded curtly. "If he hurts you, i'll hunt him down and pop his football." Harry jut wrapped his arms around Niall and hugged him tightly. Perrie joined in next followed by Jade. Ashton looked on for a minute before he jumped over the side of the sofa and joined in.

A/N

Triple upload, like I promised. My thumb is still here for now but it's getting angry at me... Its shouting abuse at me.. in a way only a thumb can... you know, since they can't actually talk...

What do you think so far?

Am I uploading it fast enough for you? Have I made up for the week I missed by severing my thumb?

Does all this talk of thumbs make you feel thummy?

um...

Ride a teapot to Jupiter!

Lana x

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

35.2K 1.1K 4
Harry's mother has always been overly protective of her son, but when she accidentally hires Harry's crush from high school to be his new baby sitter...
32.5K 968 10
Louis Tomlinson is a 17 year old college drop-out. Harry Styles is still in high school. He has no friends and struggles with day-to-day life but the...
527K 17.8K 17
Louis is a freshman with a crush on his older brother's best friend. He gets bullied, but it doesn't really bother him. He also likes to sing. or the...
1.1M 33.5K 48
Louis Tomlinson is a student in the 12th grade. He's not really good in school and he has already repeated two grades. His teacher Harry Styles is on...