TMR Imagines and Preferences...

By Mariposita_Bonita

A book of imagines for Thomas, Newt, Minho, and Gally fans! I take requests! More

When He Started To Like You
When He Asked You Out
Favorite Thing To Do W/ You
They Get Injured
This is War (Part One)
This is War (Part Two)
Gally Imagine
You Get Stuck in the Maze
Return From The Maze
GUYS
You Fight
You Fight pt 2 (Make Up)
Snow Day
What He Calls You
Interview W/ The Gladers
He Does Your Hair
Thomas/Gally Imagine
Captured
Captured PT 2
When He Has A Nightmare
You Have A Nightmare
Christmas In The Glade
He Gets Sick
Hot Things He Does
Fight Night
Newt Imagine (Plus announcement!)
What He Does When You're Sad
Forewarning *PLEASE READ*
Once Upon A Glade~Thomas (Part One)
Once Upon A Glade~Thomas (Part Two)
Once Upon A Glade~ Newt (Part One)
Once Upon A Glade~ Newt (Part Two)
Once Upon A Glade~ Minho (Part One)
Once Upon A Glade~ Minho (Part Two)
Once Upon A Glade~ Gally (Part One)
Once Upon a Glade~ Gally (Part Two)
A Kid?
Their Pets
Gally Imagine- Truth Or Dare?
Newt Imagine- Life After
His Music Taste
They Protect You

Other's Opinions of You

3.9K 51 20
By Mariposita_Bonita

Thomas:
Newt: "I think they're a good match. They compliment each other, which is good for a relationship."

Minho: "Not sure why she'd pick him over me.... But I mean, I guess they are a pretty cute couple."

Gally: "Thomas is an evil shucking shank, he doesn't deserve her."

Newt:
Thomas: "They are the greatest couple. They're both so nice and understanding, they fit each other perfectly."

Minho: "I haven't seen Newt so happy since he got with her. I dunno how, but she got him out of his shell. I'd take my hat off for her if I wore one."

Gally: "she's good for him. He's been through some dark times, it's kinda cool to see the shank smile."

Minho:
Thomas: "Y/N is literally a mirror image of Minho. They're both strong, brave, and they're the king and queen of sass."

Newt: "Minho's always been the girl-crazy type. But he truly loves her, I can tell. I doubt he's ever looked at anyone the way he looks at her."

Gally: "I mean, I think they're an okay couple. I just can't stand a couple when one of them is such an ugly, obnoxious, selfish little snob who thinks he's sooooo cool just because...." (Gally continued complaining for ten minutes, so we had to cut the interview here.)

Gally:
Thomas: "I'm just happy Gally's off my back."

Newt: "I've noticed such a change in Gally since they got together. He's smiling, laughing, and he isn't torturing anyone in his free time. She's certainly good for him."

Minho: "Gally? And Y/N? Gimme a break. He's is disgusting. He's obnoxious. I'm kinda happy they met, cuz no one else would go out with him."

Okay this isn't great, but... I thought this would be interesting. So... Keep reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

751K 11.5K 121
[REQUESTS CLOSED] The title basically says it all. I will be doing preferences with Minho, Newt, Gally and Thomas. If you guys want an imagine just l...
223K 4.6K 36
I will include the boys: Newt Thomas Gally & Minho I will update every day or at least 7 times a week (maybe in the same day). I take requests just...
121K 911 46
Basically a bunch of imagines with the Maze Runner characters. Such as Thomas, Newt, Minho, & Gally. Some cute, fluff, or smut. Depending on what yo...
101K 1.2K 50
Hullo everyone! I've recently gotten so into The Maze Runner, the movie and the book series. I've been reading a lot of other peoples imagines and pr...