TMR Imagines and Preferences...

Galing kay Mariposita_Bonita

A book of imagines for Thomas, Newt, Minho, and Gally fans! I take requests! Higit pa

When He Started To Like You
Favorite Thing To Do W/ You
Other's Opinions of You
They Get Injured
This is War (Part One)
This is War (Part Two)
Gally Imagine
You Get Stuck in the Maze
Return From The Maze
GUYS
You Fight
You Fight pt 2 (Make Up)
Snow Day
What He Calls You
Interview W/ The Gladers
He Does Your Hair
Thomas/Gally Imagine
Captured
Captured PT 2
When He Has A Nightmare
You Have A Nightmare
Christmas In The Glade
He Gets Sick
Hot Things He Does
Fight Night
Newt Imagine (Plus announcement!)
What He Does When You're Sad
Forewarning *PLEASE READ*
Once Upon A Glade~Thomas (Part One)
Once Upon A Glade~Thomas (Part Two)
Once Upon A Glade~ Newt (Part One)
Once Upon A Glade~ Newt (Part Two)
Once Upon A Glade~ Minho (Part One)
Once Upon A Glade~ Minho (Part Two)
Once Upon A Glade~ Gally (Part One)
Once Upon a Glade~ Gally (Part Two)
A Kid?
Their Pets
Gally Imagine- Truth Or Dare?
Newt Imagine- Life After
His Music Taste
They Protect You

When He Asked You Out

5.5K 60 38
Galing kay Mariposita_Bonita

Thomas: You knelt down in front of the pit, where your best friend Thomas was being forced to stay, thanks to Gally and his opinion that Thomas was the enemy. Although only one other person agreed with him, the final decision was that it would be best.

You approached his cell, a basket of fruit in one hand as you knocked on one of the bars.  There was nothing you loved more dearly than seeing Thomas's smile. Ever since the two of you met, there was an instant connection between you.
Thomas turned around, his eyes lighting up as he saw you.

"Y/n! Just the person I wanted to see." He said.

"Hey, Thomas. How's life as a criminal?"

"Boring as shuck. Here to break me out?"

"Sorry, I couldn't face Gally like that. Just thought you'd like some food." You said, holding up the basket.

"Thanks." Thomas said. You slid the basket through the bars and watched Thomas devour an apple. He tossed one at you and told you to eat and enjoy yourself, because he had to talk to you about something big.

"But before we get to that, I want you to hold out your hand." He explained. You held you hand into the cell and Thomas held it. "Close your eyes." He insisted. You followed his orders and felt something cold and hard being placed in your palm.

"Open your eyes." He said. You looked down and studied the small figurine that he gave you. It showed a girl who looked like you, sitting cross-legged with a flower crown in her hair. It appeared to be carved from a small stone, and although it wasn't perfect, you loved it.

"Thomas, this is incredible!" You said. He smiled, his bright teeth enlightened the room. 

"I hope you like it, because you're gonna get a lot more of these for anniversaries." He started.

"What-"

"Y/N, since we met I can't seem to get you out of my mind. I really, sincerely like you, and I want to take us to the next level if you're okay with that." He explained. As his brown eyes bored into yours, you couldn't resist his offer.

"Of  course, Thomas. I've always loved you."

Newt: It was the night of the bonfire.

Sparring between boys, laughing by the fire, enjoying watching the greenie's reaction when he first tried Gally's secret drink. It was a night to look forward to.

You were sitting alone on a tree branch when your best friend, Newt, came over and sat beside you. You noticed a change in his behavior. He was usually so calm, yet he had a nervous expression on his face that made you suspicious.

You admired Newt, although you didn't say it. Not only was he incredibly attractive, but he was so kind, so honest.... You couldn't keep your mind off of him.

"C'mon, let's watch the fights. I'm not a huge fan of the greenie, I wanna see how this goes." Newt insisted with a fake smile on his face. You sighed, confused by all of this, but you walked together onto a small log in front of the circle.

When Gally had the glader pinned to the ground, there was a quick, abrupt explosion of cheers before Minho, Gally, Chuck and Frypan stood in a line in the center of the circle. Each of them had a strange, excited expression on their faces. Even Gally seemed excited for whatever was happening.

The other gladers started snapping their fingers in unison, and before you knew what was happening, Minho was singing.

"Sometimes you gotta bleed to know-oh-oh," Minho sang, singing into his fist as if it were a microphone.

"That you're alive and have a soul-oul-oul." Gally stepped forward and sang, pointing to you. All four of them turned to the side and spread their arms out, like they were in a musical.

"But it takes someone to come around, to show you how..." They sang in perfect unison.

Then, all the gladers joined in, singing in perfect harmony:

"She's the tear in his heart, he's alive,
She's the tear in his heart, he's on fire
She's a griever with a smile, cut him farther
Than he's ever been!"

You were trying in vain to hide your laughter as they continued. At the end of that verse, Newt cut in front of you and the others stopped singing.

"Y/N, I love you. I'd do anything for you, like make these shanks sing us a bloody love song. I want you to be my girlfriend." He said, smiling. Tears streamed down your face as you wrapped your arms around Newt.

"Yes!" You exclaimed. With that, he leaned over, sweeping you off your feet and dipping you, like a dancer. His arms held the base of your neck and your back as he stared down at your lips, then brought his shimmering emerald eyes back to yours. After a moment of silence, he closed his eyes and his lips met yours. Your lips were glued together for minutes, but it felt like years. The other gladers cheered and continued singing.

"His heart is his armor,
She's a tear in his heart, She's a carver,
She's a griever with a smile, Cut him farther
Than he's ever been!"

That was the most romantic night of your life, hands down.

Minho: It was normal day in the glade, so far. The new greenie had come up in the box yesterday, and you were just showing him around when you hear Minho calling to you.

Minho was your best friend, although since you met you wanted to be more. He was so perfect for you, and when your eyes locked for the first time you knew he was your soulmate. Desperate to see him again, you jog over to the box, where you saw him standing on the outside.

"Hey Minho." You said.

"Greenie, I-uh, need your help with something. Can you come down there with me and help me take some boxes out from yesterday?" He asked.

"Sure." You replied with a smile.

Minho jumped in first, then spread his arms out, telling you that he'll catch you. Taking a deep breath, you leapt down straight into Minho's arms. As you fell, however, you noticed the doors of the box closing! Soon, you and Minho were trapped in the pitch-black cage.

"Not to worry, I've got a solution." Minho said, and although you couldn't see, you knew he was walking to the corner. In a split second, a light flickered on from above you, showing a small table set for two in the corner.

"Minho, what is all this?"

"A date. Me and you, darlin." He said, taking your hand and pulling you close to him.

"Y/N, I don't think anyone has ever loved someone as much as I love you. So, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked, swaying side to side.

"Yes! Obviously!" You giggled.

"Good." He said, "because I kinda spent a lot of time setting this up, so you didn't have much of a choice."

Gally: "C'mon, Y/N! It's not that high." Gally shouted down at you. He was almost in the top of a tall tree in the deadheads. Your sighed, and your knees threatened to buckle as you climbed up onto the first branch.

Anxiety kicked in as you climbed up the branches. You were nearly halfway up to Gally when you looked down and saw how high up you were. Then, you vomited in your mouth. When you tried to hold it back, you slipped and found yourself gripping onto the branch by your fingertips.

"OKAY GALLY I THINK I'VE HAD ENOUGH SO IF YOU COULD PLEASE COME AND HELP ME THEN THAT WOULD BE SPECTACULAR SO HEEEELLLLPPPP!!!"

Gally jumped down, grabbing on to branch to branch with speed you couldn't comprehend. As he passed you, he grabbed you by the waist and you clung to him for dear life. By the time you reached the floor, your heartbeat could probably be heard throughout the entire glade.

"Are you okay? Gosh, Y/N, I'm so sorry." He said, holding his hand over your heart.

"Yeah, I just feel like I'm gonna have a heart attack. That's all. What the shuck was that for?"

"Umm, I thought it would work out, I had something set up there for us, but I guess we'll just do it down here." Gally explained, pulling a small box out of his pocket. He held it open for you, allowing you to inspect the artwork.

In the box was a small ring, made of wire that was perfectly sized for your finger. Glued to the top was a wooden heart. It was simple and gorgeous.

"Y/N, I made you this because you make me want to be a better person. You make me think I'm a better person. What this is coming to is that I love you, and I want us to be more than just friends."

You looked Gally in the eyes, eyes that you'd stared into countless times before. He was perfect, and he loved you. How could you refuse such an offer?

"Yes! If course! I love you too Gally..."

SORRY! I had the idea for the Newt one and had to do it like that... It was cheesy but I hope you liked it! BTW the song I used is called "Tear in my Heart" by twenty one pilots. If you don't know it, check it out! It's a really good song.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

838K 11.6K 114
Imagines for the following: -Newt -Thomas -Minho -Gally -Chuck -Brenda -Teresa
664K 11.3K 29
I take requests and make imagines! You can request imagines from any of these fandoms: - The Maze Runner - Harry Potter - One Direction - The Vampire...
683K 8.4K 55
Here are some of imagines and preferences that I make. Gladers I include : Thomas,Newt , Minho and Gally. Requests are open . (you can request a spec...
100K 1.4K 49
Contains imagines and preferences with 4 hawt shanks AKA - Newt, Minho,Thomas and Gally I might take some time [cause i am busy af chickalitas [no i...