Iron-Hawk Short Stories

Von kittybarton

Collection of Tony Stark and Clint Barton short stories! I recommend reading the more recent ones !! The fan... Mehr

Arrest
One Time Thing
He's A War Criminal!
Names + Hearing Aids + Coffee?
Affection + Yoghurt
Birthday
So I'm Your First?
Friend (High-school AU)
Cases (Detective AU)
Spiderling
Thoughts On Clint Barton
Thoughts on Tony Stark (fixed)
Drive Throughs [Soft NSFW]
The Board [Soft NSFW]
HYDRA
HYDRA - 2
Questions/Headcanons
Christmas
Contract [Mafia AU]
Abuse - 1
Abuse-2
Date
Lineage
Jealousy (NSFW)
New Kid
Torment
Questions/Headcanons - 2
Did It Hurt? (Coffee Shop AU)
What Can You Do? [Enhanced AU]
Thank You [MAJOR CHARACTER DEATH]
2 AM Antics
I Love You Okay?
Birthday + Disneyland
Mission
Bath (NSFW)
Enough [Soul Mate AU]
Worry [MAJOR CHARACTER DEATH]
Secrets
A Week Without Tony
The Demon Of SHIELD
Gifts
2 times Clint Barton was somewhat nice, 1 time he was alright. [NSFW]
Loss
Past Family Troubles
You Dumbass [Detective AU again]
Androids + Investigations [D:BH CROSSOVER]
Answer Me (1/3)
Will You Marry Me?
Domestication (2/3)
Married Life
I Need You (3/3) [NSFW???]
Names (1/2)
New Task (2/2)
Questions/Headcanons - 3
You Ask Too Many Questions [Demon AU] (1/2)
Thanks For Saving Me [Demon AU] (2/2)
Screwed Up Childhood
Trouble Sleeping
Assignments + Misconceptions
Opinions
Recall
Thoughts + Marriage
Normal Life - 1/3 [NSFW]
The Truth - 2/3
Thoughts - 3/3
I Adore You So Much It Hurts
One Last Fight
I'll Be Here
I Love You 3000 (ENDGAME SPOILERS)
Flowers (ENDGAME SPOILERS)
12 AM Bar Fights 1/2 [DETECTIVE AU]
Rescues + Normality 2/2 [DETECTIVE AU]
What Do You Actually Like?
Questions/Headcanons - 4
Transfers + Rescues
We Can Rest When We're Dead [Overwatch Crossover]
5 Times Tony protected Clint + 1 Time Clint Protected Tony
Never Change ... Okay? [FFH Spoilers !!]
clint trying to be a good husband/father for nearly 2k words [enhanced!!]
Let's Get Started ... Shall We? (1/???) [a darker series once again]
You're Cute When You Beg (2/???)[nsfw !!]
We'll Get Out Of Here ... Right? (3/???) [softer nsfw]
I'm Supposed To Protect You (4/4)
Don't Dehumanize My Boyfriend Rhodey
popular ship tropes but with these two
Are We Really Going To Be Okay? [ desolate AU ]
you guys ask a lot of questions
Fancy Seeing You Here Baby Brother [Pokemon AU]
You Wanted To See Me ? [ soft nsfw ? ]
I Could Have Killed You [ enhanced au !! ]
you've never been to therapy?
gossip? how about punches
The Merchant of Death
What Did You Do To Him? [dystopia au!] (2/???)
You Don't Owe Us Anything
There's Finally Closure
be my fake boyfriend (?)
Who's Going To Stop Me? [dystopia AU 3/???]
I've Always Cared About You [Enhanced!AU]
you'll be okay ... right?
Tell Me About It [dystopia AU 4/4]
Let Me Help You

Pizza + Parenting

1.4K 41 1
Von kittybarton

AN: I thought it be cute if Ezra just didn't know he was a rich boi.

Ezra Stark was what many would consider, in a 'wealthy' family. His father, Tony Stark, was one of the most successful business men in the world and his company continually flourished. His other parent, Clint Barton, operated a well-established law enforcement and counter terrorism agency.

Being young Ezra did not understand the difference between the upper class and lower class. To him, many upper-class goods were considered 'normal'. His father occasionally gave him designer clothing and items with prices enough to make a lower-class cry of jealously.

Ezra however knew not to take money for granted. He often denied any pocket money that was handed to him for no reason. But, that still didn't stop his father from buying him gifts.

Clint Barton on the other hand didn't buy Ezra many gifts. Not because he didn't love Ezra, god he loved the child more than anything but he believed the child shouldn't be spoilt to death. He had always given his son small mementos he could keep forever.

Both parents raised their child differently. Clint Barton was never as well off as he is now. He knew what it felt like to be beggars. To always think about if he was going to survive tomorrow rather than going to school. He's seen all sides of life and didn't want Ezra to be a spoilt brat who took everything for granted.

Tony Stark on the other hand grew up lavishly. He had been born into a wealthy family and raised that way. He went through an overpriced but prestigious education and didn't have to worry about feeding himself. However, he knew that he had to work for what he had today. He knew that without hard work, that he wouldn't be where he is today. He may have spoilt Ezra but he was relieved that his son didn't let it get to his head.

Ezra didn't mind how he was raised. He didn't mind that one of his parents treated him like a prince, whilst the other one raised him with morals. He was a child who liked familiarity, he always preferred his older toys rather than the new ones he received. He ate whatever was served to him and wore whatever was provided for him.

Some would say that the child honestly didn't care. Ezra just enjoyed...well he frankly just enjoyed being alive. The child found joy in many things and was curious about every other thing.

"Does he really need shoes that expensive?" Barton sighed as the two adults browsed the shoe store. Ezra waited patiently by his Dad's side and listened to the adults talk. "I mean the kid won't be able to distinguish if you bought branded shoes or shoes from a supermarket."

"It's not expensive." Stark shrugged. Barton frowned and shook his head. "What you consider expensive, is a normal price for me."

"Do you see how many zeroes are on that price tag?"

"He owns more expensive things than these shoes." Tony waved off. Barton glanced down at the child that stood by him. Large bi-coloured eyes stared at him back, the child wondered what was happening.

"You're a spoilt child you know that?" Barton said to the child who furrowed his eyebrows together. Clint just smiled and patted the child's head. "But you're an old soul kiddo."

"Do you like these shoes Ezra?" Tony asked, the child just shrugged, indifferent about his footwear. "Our child clearly isn't that helpful with decisions"

"I don't think he cares." Barton muttered, "Do you care what shoes you have Ezra?"

Ezra shook his head. Tony rolled his eyes and placed the footwear back. He'll need to knock some sense into his child later.

----->

"But Papa said we were going to a restaurant." Ezra complained, his Dad picked him up and carried him away to stop him from squabbling. "Papa is going to be lonely."

"Life lesson. A restaurant in your father's book, is a five Michelin course." Clint muttered, experiencing the word 'restaurant' many times. He carried the child to his car and unlocked the doors. He seated the child in the back and strapped him in before he got into his own seat. "What kind of food do you like to eat?"

"I don't know." The child muttered, playing with his fingers. The blonde let out a sigh and tapped his fingers on the steering wheel.

"Do you like pizza? Help me out here Ezra." Clint said, the child just shrugged. "Alright fine, pizza it is" He turned on the engine and drove to a pizza parlour he always enjoyed. He turned on the radio and tapped his fingers against tune of the song.

The child sat quietly at the back, staring out of the window as they drove. Ezra Stark had never been a loud child, a majority of the time he does not speak back. Mostly answered through body language and shakes of his head. He wasn't a child with many likes and dislikes and even if he did, he never expressed them.

Both his parents worried about Ezra's individuality. They could only help that their son will come out of his shell eventually.

"Do you want to listen to anything?" Clint asked as a general. He could only hope Ezra answered but the child just shook his head. "Do you have a favourite song?" A shake of a head came as a response once again.

The parent just sighed and decided to keep driving. He eventually pulled up to the location and unbuckled the child from his seat. Ezra held onto his parent's hand and followed him into the store.

"Your father and I used to come here a lot." Barton said as they walked up to the counter, that peaked the child's interest. The adult quickly made an order and paid for it. "But we usually brought it back home or ate it in the car."

"Do you still come here?" Ezra asked, Clint was surprised the child asked a question.

"Not as often anymore. Let's just take it home so your father can eat as well."

---------->

"So this is where you went." Stark smirked as he opened the lid to the carboard box that contained the pizza. Clint smiled and took a small bite of the pizza. Tony took a slice into his own hands and took a bite, he moaned at the taste.

It had been a while since he had greasy New York food. Recently he had consumed whatever was handed to him by butlers and caterers at his company. All the food was professionally made but eating food like this, he missed.

"You said you were going to go to a restaurant and your standards of a restaurant is different than others." Barton smirked as they watched their child from the counter. Ezra took small bites from his food whilst he watched the television.

"I was actually just going to grab McDonalds." Tony responded, Clint raised an eyebrow.

"McDonalds isn't a restaurant and since when did you go out and buy fast food?" The blonde scoffed.

"McDonalds is close enough to a restaurant. And I enjoy the occasional cheeseburger here and there."

They watched as Ezra came back with an empty plate which he just barely managed to place on the counter.

"Are you still hungry?" Tony asked, the child shook his head. Apparently one slice of pizza was enough to fill a child up. "Are you sure?" Stark handed him another piece (a smaller one of course). The child looked sceptical but took the food that was handed to him and walked off with it. "He's adorable."

"He's too meek. What if he gets into a fight one day?"

"He's your child just as much as he is mine. Go teach him martial arts."

"Do I look like I know martial arts?"

"You know how to fight. What's the difference?"

Clint Barton could list about twelve differences in his head and counting. But he realised that teaching his child how to fight might have been a good idea.

"I worry about him" The blonde muttered, "He's too quiet."

"He's been like that since day one." Stark said but agreeing with what Barton said. "Maybe the experiment went wrong."

"Are we really going to count this as an error in your experiment?"

"He came from a test tube. Maybe I fucked up an equation here and there."

"I mean it's not a massive concern, right? Our kid is healthy, rather smart and I'm pretty sure he's happy." Barton stated. Tony shrugged and just agreed. They had no idea how to raise a child, most of time, it was a lot of assumptions. "Let's just hope he opens up a little more when he's older." 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

624 15 18
I don't own Marvel characters, I only own my OC and storyline.
32.8K 420 19
Sick fics and Short Stories of Peter Parker (Tom Holland) and Tony Stark. Any recommendations are totally appreciated. :)
74.4K 998 58
I WROTE THIS 1.75 YEARS AGO (IN 2021 JAN) IN NEED OF MAJOR EDITING!! Clint Barton and Emily Banner fall in love. Will Bruce agree to it? Will it last...
6.1K 38 38
*Editing!* Forgive the awful writing this was published mostly in 2016 and 2017 Fuffy Avengers one- Shots with a little adventure and team fun. Some...