Opinions

AN: probably gonna continue that one where Tony is just this perfect being and Clint was there as his assistant.

Also yall see that angsty A4 trailer.

Third Person's POV

He woke up relatively early that morning. The natural sunlight that climbed into the bedroom was enough to stir him awake. As he sat up, his eyes moved towards the person who slept beside him.

Somehow even when sleeping, Tony Stark looked like he came from an enchanted forest. Soft brown hair rested on his eyelashes and the silk clothing he wore defined parts of his body. He moved a part of Tony's hair out of the way and continued to stare for a little while longer.

It was difficult to believe that he was in a relationship with this man. Not that he had any complaints, Tony was more than he could ever envision. The brunette cared and loved him deeply, he was always prioritized above all and he was happy. The only thing he could provide for Tony was the same love back.

Another ten minutes passed before his partner stirred awake. He watched as mellowed hazel eyes slowly opened and adjusted to the sunlight. Then they made eye contact and Tony smiled softly.

His heart jumped at the sight and he simply smiled back.

"Morning." His groggy morning voice was to die for. "How long have you been awake for ?"

"Twenty minutes?"

"And all you did was stare at me?" The man chuckled and their hands interlocked with one another. "Don't you have work?"

"I do but I have enough time to make you breakfast if you'd like."

"Don't trouble yourself."

"Nope, already making you breakfast." He smirked and pressed a quick kiss against his partner's cheek. Then he scrambled out of the bedroom and walked towards the kitchen. He decided to make fruit sandwiches, they were light and gave enough energy to go on with the day.

He quickly finished up and made them a cup of coffee. A tray was readied and he placed all the food atop the tray before he climbed back up towards the bedroom. Tony was still on the bed, glasses rested atop of his nose and he was reading an article on his phone. As he walked in, the brunette set the phone down and grinned at the sight of the food.

"It looks amazing!" The man smiled as the tray was set in front of him. Tony picked up a sandwich and took a large bite. He watched as his partner enjoyed the natural sweetness from the fruits. A bit of whipped cream was smudged against the brunette's cheek.

He chuckled and wiped the cream off with his finger and licked it off.

"Do you like it?"

"Anything you cook is amazing."

His smile lingered as he continued to watch the other. After a short while Tony noticed the heavy stare and frowned.

"Is everything alright?" A free hand stroked his cheek. He just smiled and nodded slightly. "C'mon, don't do that. Tell me what's wrong."

He took Tony's hand in his and shook his head. "It's nothing really. I'm still tired is all."

"Here I thought you weren't going to keep anything from me."

There was a slight pause. "Is this really what you want?"

"What do you mean?"

He scoffed, "Look at you, you're perfect. Everybody loves you and there are many people who'd like to be in my current position. Me? I'm nothing, I don't have a single credibility to my name."