Arrest

AN: Hello! Yes I drafted earlier chapters for this book because I didn't like them, if you haven't read the description. Clint and Tony r married and have a kid in most of these :) I also recommend reading more recent chapters !!

"Could you state your name for the record sir?"

"Clint Barton"

The officer opened Barton's folder and stared at it for a while before glancing back up at Clint once again. The file was close to empty, it gave no detail about Clint Barton other than his name, age and year he was born. The officer was already suspicious enough of Clint but now after looking at his empty file, he was ready to throw him in the nearest jail cell.

"Do you know why you're here today?"

"Nope" Barton said and studied the room carelessly as if he wasn't being questioned at the given moment. Then he stared at the handcuffs that were attached to the table and stopped him from getting to far away from the table.

"Mr Barton you've just been charged with a major felony; witnesses saw you throw a body off the third floor of an apartment." The Officer explained and looked aghast as Barton laughed and shrugged.

"Yeah sorry about that, I wasn't really supposed to be seen doing that" Barton explained half-heartedly, his attention focused on the security camera in the corner of the room. "The bastard's dead right?"

"Yes" The officer replied and closed Clint's file, "You make it sound like this isn't your first kill, care to confess?"

"Of course this isn't, I've killed over a hundred people'

"I'm sorry?"

"Over.One.Hundred.People.Are.Dead.Because.I.Killed.Them, capiche?" Barton gritted out every single word just so the officer didn't mishear him once again. Suddenly the officer turned pale and leaned over the side of the table. Clint smirked and tilted his head to one side to get a better look at the policeman. "You don't look too good" Then Barton got up from his seat and walked over to the ill looking officer.

He tilted the officer's chin up so that he could get a better look at him, the officer jumped and his hand hovered over his gun but Barton caught his hand.

"Ah please, I don't want to kill you too" Barton smiled and saw the officer start to shake, "Oh god, I'm joking honestly!"

"H-how did you escape those handcuffs?"

"Hm? Who says you even locked them?" The archer said then backed away from the policeman, the law enforcer reached for his gun once again but he gasped when he realised it wasn't there. He stared back at Clint who had the gun in his hand, "W-what?"

Clint laughed softly, "You officers are so cute" and walked over towards the door locking it so that no one could come in. "I'm entitled to my phone call aren't I?" The officer nodded nervously. "Thank you" Barton then walked back to the table and picked up the phone, dialling the number that was embedded in his brain. "Tony, it's me-where I am? I got arrested-Ouch! Don't shout at me!"

The policeman frowned and wondered what he should do, he continued to watch as Barton talked on the phone. Soon enough Clint hung up and placed the phone back on the table, then he threw the gun back at the officer.

"Well I'll be taking my leave now" Barton clicked his tongue and did a little captain's salute before walking back towards the door and unlocking it.

"Sir, you're not allowed to leave! You'll have more char-"

Barton shot him a look that made the officer whimper, "I wasn't asking for your permission" But then Clint grinned again, "It was fun talking to you...Dave was it? See you later" Barton then exited the room. After around 5 minutes the officer had the nerve to run after him but the minute he left the room himself, he nearly screamed.