Not Just You (A Cody Simpson...

Od CodyToLondon143

She's known him for years, grown up with him but what he asks her she never suspected. COMPLETED STORY. Viac

Not Just You (A Cody Simpson Love Story)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 15

342 6 0
Od CodyToLondon143

TWO WEEKS LATER

SOPHIE'S POV

It's two weeks later and the third week of Cody and Alli's stay. Jake and Alli had come to the descion that today they were going to announce that they were dating and I was suprised that Cody hadn't asked me when we wanted to go public. 

Anyway so Alli was at Jake's and Cody and I were at the beach and he checked his phone, I saw that his background was still of us kissing and I felt myself blush. "Ah, Alli tweeted." He held out his phone for me to read it said...

"@jakethrupp and I think it's time. Yes world, we're dating. #Jalli."

"That's really cute, can I go on your phone?" I asked.

"Sure Angel." 

I picked it up and  went onto messages and found our conversation, my contact name was "My Angel." 

"Aww Cody, that's so sweet." I lent in and kissed him only for a second or two.

"My Angel..... how'd you get to be so fly? How'd you get to shine so bright, girl? How'd you get to look like that, tell me, please heaven don't you call her back." he sang, I laughed and he carried on 

"Halo, halo, I'm not saying hi, baby there's a ring above your head, and it shines so bright in the sunlight in sunlight."

I laughed and hugged him and he pulled me close. 

"Now, Ma'am I would like to request a date with you tonight."

"And young Gentleman I accept." I said and his face lit up.

"Really? Okay I'll pick you up later but where something casual, beachy." he said,

"Okay, I will." I said.

He hugged me. His hugs truly were amazing, and I snuggled all up to him. He smelt amazing, like that amazing smell you always want a boy to smell like, but ten times better. I was having a real good time with Cody and Alli and Jake the four of us, hanging out together but it was the time when we said we'd meet up with Alli and Jake. Cody entwined his fingers with mine and we started walking back to Jake's house. We walked I rested my head on his shoulder and held his hand with both of mine and we walked until we got to Jake's Cody knocked with his free hand and Jake answered the door.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

19.9K 322 29
Summer just finished her freshman year when she meets Cody Simpson. She doesnt know that hes a famous singer though. They go through ups and downs as...
5.2K 94 25
Katie's life used to be perfect. She gets signed, gets a loving boyfriend and has fans worldwide that love and care about her but when she finds out...
4.4K 155 62
This is a fan fiction how I supposed to meet Justin. This is a really good story comment please of how to make it better. Vote please and read.
3.7K 155 40
***WARNING TRIGGERING CONTENT!!!!******Just a country girl living in LA. She may smile on the outside at times but in all honesty she is not truly ha...