hyperdimension neptunia gener...

By CrimsonWolfMC

hi this is my first fanfic and im not good at this type of stuff so if you have any tips please share that wo... More

On the road to planeptune part.1
on to road to planeptune part.2
on the road to planeptune part.3
On road to planeptune part.4
Home sweet home part.1
Home sweet home part.2
Home sweet home part.3
Home sweet home part.4
Home sweet home part.5
Home sweet home part.6
peace is not forever part.1
peace is not forever Part.2
peace is not forever part.3
Peace is not forever part.4
Peace is not forever part.5
Peace is not forever part.6
piece by piece part.1
Piece by piece part.2
piece by piece part.3
piece by piece part.4
Piece by piece part.5
True spirit Part.1
True spirit part.2
True spirit Part.3
True spirit part.4
True spirit Part.5
True spirit Part.6
legends or dreams Part.1
Legends or Dreams part.2
Legends or Dreams Part.3
Legends or Dreams Part.5
Legends or Dreams Part.6
Old friends Part.1
Old Friends Part.2
Old Friends Part.3
Old friends Part.4
Merry Christmas/X mas
Old Friends Part.5
Old friends Part.6
The awakening Part.1
The Awakening Part.2
The Awakening Part.3
The Awakening Part.4
The Awakening Part.5
The Awakening Part.6
Update
Finding a path:1
Finding A Path Part.2
Finding A Path Part. 3
Finding a path part.4
Finding a path Part:5
Welcome to UltraDimesnion Part.1
Welcome to UltraDimension part:2
Welcome To Ultradimension Part: 3
Welcome To Ultradimension Part: 4
Welcome To Ultradimension Part: 5
Welcome To UltraDimension Part: 6
History Repeating Part: 1
History Repeating Part: 2
History Repeating Part: 3
History Repeating Part:4
History Repeating Part: 5

Legends or Dreams Part.4

28 1 2
By CrimsonWolfMC

While Wolf and the others were asleep but wolf was woke up by a really bad nightmare.

Wolf: Just a nightmare dang i need to relax but how can i do that when i have to get stronger if i want to fight dad maybe i should go see Kage or Delta but i feel off.

Wolf got up to move around a bit when he looked at the clock is was midnight.

Wolf: We only been a sleep for two or three hours i guess i can go train a bit but still its pitch black and i still cant sense anything from it well i guess its time i give this body a little break *Turns HDD* I need to use this a bit more still need to get better with it.

Wolf wrote a note and put it on his desk and took his two daggers and pistol and some throwing knifes and went to meet delta or Kage but they were busy so he just went to his training place but when he got there he saw some claw marks but had no clue what they were.

Wolf: *Thinks i never seen these claw marks anywhere the ones closes to it may be some big cat or maybe something bigger but still need to watch out cant get hurt*.

???: What do i do if he finds me i could get killed but i got to do something.

Wolf Was waking slow scanning to see if he saw anyone so he let his guard down for one second.

???: *Thinks now!*.

When this happened a teen the same age as Wolf jumped out and attacked him Wolf not even thinking or knowing dodged the attack and almost drawn his dagger but then looked into the kids eyes and he saw the kid was scared he looked at Wolf.

Wolf: *Thinks I can tell by that look hes like me being hunted im guessing by who i can attack so i guess i can dodge until he runs out of energy but who knows how long this will take.

A hour later and wolf and him were still fighting.

Wolf: *Thinks how long can this guy go for hes not letting me go well i guess we have to keep going but if i was wrong at first he would of got hurt by now but still he has a lot of power maybe close to my level or maybe on the same if he trains he will be a monster but i been feeling a lot weaker feels like my energy is getting eaten from inside of me. 

A few more minutes later the fight was over no one got hurt and the teen was on the ground resting and when he looked up at wolf he was sitting under a tree relaxing.

Wolf: Done yet because if you are i would like to talk im not here to hurt you  or kill you im here so i could train but first that power is something but still im guessing you just turned 16 still have that 15 year old look no but really that power i feel close to it but still you have power if you train whatever your after or whoever will have a problem with you the names Wolf what about you.

Leo: My name is Leo also sorry about that i just was thinking you were sent to kill me.

Wolf: Its fine i would of done the same i been hunted for years now almost killed by my own father my mother died because of me a power my dad put in me a beast that no one can control so if your like me i understand all of it.

Leo: Yeah my Mother died because of me  and i dont know where my dad is he could be dead and my uncle is evil so were almost the same i want to kill him and become the king of dragons my mother was a angel My dad was a dragon. 

Wolf: Funny a angel and a one of the most powerful beast know to man and woman well my dad i dont know what he is really my mother is a goddess out of all the man to chose it was him i guess she had no clue what he was deep down a monster had the guts to try and kill his own sons im not looking for revenge or to kill him i want to just live my life and be happy  but with that power if you want to kill your uncle then train the king of dragons is one of the most powerful people to live im going home hey Wolfy you dont have  to hide you can come out. 

Wolfy: how did you know i was here i was hiding so much of my energy.

Wolf: Remember you are me but born female oh dang im in my goddess form right now *Turns off HDD *There we go well you two can talk im going home hey leo if you need me come to Planeptunes Basilicom if you want to talk bye.

As wolf walked away Wolfy and Leo started to talk a little.

Leo: So hes a goddess and a guy im so confused now.

Wolfy: Yeah i dont get it myself he could have sex in that form and have and feel everything like a girl so its a little weird to me.

Leo: Yeah i could see how that is weird.

Wolfy: Yeah but your cute when i saw you and him fight it was first love on site so can we um start dating.

Leo: Sure i guess *Thinks is this going to fast no its going perfect*.

As wolf got home and sat down for a little and Nepgear sat next to him and put her head in his lap but later on Wolfs mom came to tell him something big.

Tsuki: Wolf i have something big to tell you about Cortex have you been feeling weak.

Wolf: Yeah i did i felt really weak whats that all about

Tsuki: This is bad i was right cortex is being eaten by Hells Angel it wants to eat it to get stronger the energy of cortex if it eats it you may be gone for good.

Wolf: Well what can we do to stop this.

Tsuki: Also i kept something from you for to long and i cant hide it anymore your dad found a spell to make you a male but you were born female removing Cortex or sealing it wille make the spell break that form that you think is your CPU well its your female self the way you should be your true self.

Wolf: No your joking right i been this way my whole life your messing with me right.

Tsuki: You will find out when we take cortex out of you.

Wolf: Fine im ready anything but that monster.

Tsuki put her hand near Wolfs chest and took cortex and crushed it wolf started to glow and dust started to come off him a few minutes later wolf was in her real form.

Wolf: The whole male thing was true then i was never born male he used that spell to change everything about me well that means i need to go shop for new clothes *Looks at Nepgear* Well i guess you all may not want to date me i understand.

Nepgear and Neptune: We never said that we still love you and want to be with you.

Wolf: Really even knowing im stuck like this now you still love me.

Nepgear: yes we do if i need to prove it *Walks over to Wolf and kisses him*

Wolfs POV: when she kissed me she put her tongue in my mouth and we started to spit them around each other after that she took it out and there was a string of saliva.

Nepgear: *Hugs Wolf* Dont ever think we dont love you or like you.

Wolf: *Blushes* Sure but first before we talk more i want to know why my own mother lied to me for so long and if CC is being lied to as well.

Tsuki: No CC is not born a girl and i lied to protect you but be mad at me if you want but i wont blame you.

Wolf: No im not mad im more shocked that im born like this and i was lied to but i can forgive that *Takes off hoodie and covers her chest* but still im shocked im not used to any of this but i can adapt and get use to this i mean im 5.2 now a little taller then Nepgear so im fine but you could never hide it forever so im ok.

Neptune: Wolf is Wolf to me girl or not i can date her like this.

Wolf: *Laughs* Thanks well i guess this means im not a full blow CPU but i am one i just cant transform yet but i guess this is me now.

A few hours later it was the after noon and wolf got some new clothes for her.

Wolf: Well i got some new clothes but its night time so i guess i should get ready for bed the new striped Bra and under wear are really comfortable *Falls back onto the bed and thinks* I can get use to this i mean i was born a female hard to believe but still this feeling of cortex being gone it feels lonely and where is everyone they said they would be here when i got home i guess i will go look for them.

Wolf got dressed in her new clothes With the pink striped sleeves and black hoodie and pilled the sleeves of the hoodie up and put her black pants on and combat boots and got her void breaker and ran out the door.

Wolf: *Thinks somethings not right no one is around im the only one not many people out side to what the hell is going on.

As wolf ran he heard someone yell behind him.

Brian: Wolf where is everyone i cant find Uni or Noire what about you.

Wolf: Nepgear and Neptune are gone to i guess we should go look for them im going this way were both strong so we can handle a fight alone.

Brian: Yeah ok we will meet up later.

Wolf: *Thinks something is going on and when i find out who took them i will beat them to a bloody pulp to find out where they are dont worry im coming.

Well part 31 is out Nepgear and the others did not come home tell me what you think and thank you 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244 21 26
Hi there! I'm new to writing and this is the first ever story I've written. I know there are going to be a lot of mistakes since English is neither...
68.3K 3.1K 52
This is my first time writing a fanfiction. Please ignore my mistakes and Support me. It will help me a lot. 😊😊 About the story, I will write in th...
5.1K 116 16
Gray just moved into a new city, he is not very fond of people, epically teenager's in high school. YES LEMON CHAPTERS YES the story moves really fa...
14K 284 30
mature for the following reasons: Language, Dark Humour and the occasional sex joke. Whilst battling against a new organisation Shadowcat and the X-M...