Home sweet home part.6

Wolf and nepgear are still getting everything ready for uni and brian.

Wolf-"Its good that there running late we still have a little to set up before they get here."

Nepgear-"Hey wolf how good are you at cooking."

Wolf-"Im good at it but it depends on what im cooking if its meat then i can cook that up."

CC-"Ya hes right the way he makes pork roast is one on the best foods i had."

Nepgear-"Sadly we dont have any meat on us to make but we have food for the little hang out where having."

Wolf-"Ya i should of picked up some meat so maybe we could of grilled*Thinks what the hell i feel like were being watched by somthing this energy is not any pure this is full of evil not one bit of light being showed is this the energy from the other day*

Nepgear-"Wolf something wrong you look like somethings bugging you."

Wolf-"No im fine just thinking about something"*Thinks i just need to not worry about that and just block it out and just go on with the fun*.

Nepgear-"Ok just dont hide stuff from me ok you can trust me if it keeps bugging you tell me dont make me worry."

CC-"Ya shes right shes your girlfriend dont hide it from her or me your borther

Wolf-"Ok just tell me do you feel something evil nearby."

CC-"Ya now that you say it like that i sense something but not evil."

Wolf-"Then i must be sensing things thats not there."

Nepgear-*Kisses wolf*Calm down were here for you dont let it bug you remember today all of our friends are here to swim and have fun."

Wolf-"Ya your right i need to calm down and just enjoy myself."

Balnc-"Nepgear has a point there has not been a problem in gamindustri for a while now and you two are cute together."

Wolf-*Blushes*"How long have you been watching us."

Blanc-"I been here sense you two kissed."

Wolf-"Um ok well CC what have you done when you got to lowee i mean it snows all the time."

CC-"I really did not do much all i did is buy a litlle bit of food and other stuff."

Wolf-*Lays back on grass*Well the best thing to do until brian and uni get here is to relax."

Nepgear-*lays next to wolf*"You have a point today its hot but not to hot but its a nice day to swim and just enjoy this."

brian-"Wolf CC you around."

Wolf-"Ya over here."

Brian-"Hey long time no see wolf i knew you would move to gamindustri sooner or later."

Wolf-"Ya our dad was getting worse but i dont think he going to try to take us back because im not making the first move."

Brian-"Well its good that you got out of there when you did and moved to gamindustri so you liv with neptune and nepgear."

nepgear-"Uni can i talk to you for a second."

Uni-"Ya sure what is it."

Nepgear-"You know brians best friend wolf?"

Uni-"Ya short white hair red eyes."

Nepgear-"Ya well we started dating two days ago."

Uni-"Really so wolf is dating my best friend and im dating wolfs best friend this is funny."

Brian-"So what have you done sense you got here."

Wolf-Well me and nepgear started dating you and uni are dating right."

Brian-"Your dating uni,s best friend thats cool so so where all best friends."

Wolf-"Ya i guess you can say that we can all get along really easy with this not that it would of been a problem in the first place."

Uni-"Wolf i hear your dating nepgear you need to know one thing if you ever hurt her feelings really bad im going to hurt you."

Wolf-"Ok note to self keep being who i am."

Brian-*laughs*Ya that would be best shes not kidding."

Wolf-"Ok good to know."

uni-"No but really dont hurt her shes to nice to be hurt by someone like you i see why she fell for you your just like brian but shorter."

Wolf-"Im not that short am i."

Nepgear-"Yes you are but thats why your cute your almost as short as me."

Uni-"Dont feel bad about it i mean if your taller it would make it harder to be with nepgear so be happy your short."

Wolf-"You have a point if i was tall it would be hard."

Uni-"Hey wolf are you ever going to become a hunter for planeptune."

Wolf-"Ya i was looking at it i need to get back into better shape i been more lazy ever sense i moved to planeptune so i was thinking about becoming a hunter but i may be solo i dont go well with teams but if its with nepgear it would be easy to learn a fighting style for when we fight together."

Nepgear-"That would be fun to learn how you fight."

Wolf-"Im more of a rushing type person."

Brian-"Hes right when we use to spar together he was really fast and he never gave up no matter the cost even if he was beating down badly he would get up and try agian."

Uni-"What are your bones made of steel."

Wolf-"No i just dont want to lose plus im not even close to my limit i still got more to go before im done."

Uni-"That handgun you have is that your gun."

Wolf-"Ya i made it myself i use my sword in my right hand and my gun in my left it also can use some ammo i made."

Nepgear-"Ya he said all he use to do is make weapons until he made the perfect one for him and CC to use."

Wolf-"But if i become a hunter i may go do work on my own i never worked well on a team im reckless they said because i always went in first without thinking but what they never knew is i saved them countless times i guess some people cant see how i am."

Nepgear-"Well we all see you as a guy that would do anything to protect what he loves so your not the bad guy they are they dont see you put your life on the line for them."

Wolf-"Your right but even when i was reckless they got hurt but i cant say it was my doing they would not move i remember one time i almost died becuase we were in a cave that eveyone in town said was infested with small monsters but what they did not know is that there was a monster like was like a boss i had to fight it by myself so eveyone could get out of there last thing i remember was they were all around me trying to get me up they said i blacked out after killing the dang thing but all i know is now i could handle two of them no problem."

Nepgear-"Just dont be as reckless now that im here dont go hurting yourself ok."

Wolf-"Ya i need to slow down a bit."

Well part 10 is done i think this is the bigest one i did its going to be a little slow getting them out today the heat is off the chain today its hard to put alot of time to do this when your tired of the heat in florda.