Welcome To UltraDimension Part: 6

The two would get to the Basilicom by the end of the morning.

Shadow: Hmm alright were here well lets not keep her waiting.

Yuma: Ok lets go then.

Shadow and Yuma would head inside but at the entrance guards would stop them.

Shadow: *Sighs* Really no one told you Histoire sent me i here to meet with green heart now move i dont got time for these games.

Yuma: *thinks hmm that was a weird mood swing he had there*

The Guards would move along and shadow would sit down and wait with Yuma next too him.

Yuma: are you ok your mood just seems a little off.

Shadow: Im fine just a little frustrated  thats all with everything going on something's bugging me.

Yuma: Is it hells angel again?

Shadow: No just a little bothered one because i just got a bad feeling about me being dead here it just nothing about that i know i can die but its just never mind.

Yuma: O-oh alright well if you need to talk about it go ahead.

Shadow: Just nothing lets worry about Leanbox first ill look into whats bugging me later.

Yuma: Ok just try to relax for a little.

Shadow: Alright will do.

The two would wait a few minutes after the 10 minutes Vert would see them in her room.

Shadow: Seems about right new dimension same Vert.

Vert: So your the boy Histoire sent correct.

Shadow: Yeah and this is Yuma shes traveling with me i was wondering if you can give her a place to stay here.

Vert: Easy ill have that done so your here to look into the Seven sages right.

Shadow: Yeah thats what i was told and im sure you already know me well the dead me mind telling me where that grave is somethings bugging me.

Vert: Sure its at the waterfall you went to im sure you know where it was where you two and a few others had a picnic a long time ago  your old team right there around but sadly we have no clue.

Shadow: Alright ill check there for clues first because something is bugging me.

Vert: But what could it be  that you need to go see your grave for?

Shadow: I have a feeling there is a deeper story going on if that makes sense Yuma mind staying here i wont force you but i would rather you stay.

Yuma: Ok will do just be safe will you.

Shadow: Yep will do.

Shadow would head to the the sight were his grave the morning would turn into afternoon he would land at the spot and look around.

Shadow: Hmm  yeah this is it the same waterfall me and Nepgear and the others had our little picnic at now where is my grave at.

After a few minutes of looking he would find it but the grave would be empty.

Shadow: D-Damn i knew i had a a bad feeling about something its not freshly dug up but damn it i knew it d-did i get resurrected or something well whatever it is something is not right.

Well this is shorter but i think this is how its going to be right now but i will try and do longer parts later one.