The awakening Part.1

Lemon will be in this part so just wanted to say even tho i dont think i need to say it anymore.

It was a few days after Christmas and Wolf was still trying to recover from her wounds with Winter Wolf was at Home in her bed looking at her Phone waiting for something to do a little later Neptune and Nepgear came in to check on her.

Nepgear: Hi Wolf how are you felling.

Wolf: Im fine thank you for worrying about me i should be fine and ready to go sooner or later i dont know how long it will take to heal fully but i need to do something.

Neptune: I heard Xicor is working on something new he wants to get stronger so i hear hes getting another sword but what about you Wolf what are we going to do about winter if she gets stronger i dont think Xicor can do much this time.

Wolf: *Sighs* Well then i need to get stronger but its kind of hard when im like this so i have to take it easy and then go from there.

Nepgear: Yeah Please take it easy dont push yourself *Kisses Wolf* Ok.

Wolf: *Closes her eyes and Smiles* Yeah i wont push myself for you two.

Neptune: Yeah it would be best for you to rest but what can we do with Winter shes going after Power.

Wolf: I guess Xicor and Leo may have to take care of her for now Leo is strong and Xicor is to i believe in them.

Later on in a forest close to the middle of Lastation and Planeptune Xicor and CC were training and Vix was watching.

Xicor: *Thinks he has power he just needs to learn to control it and With Heavens Demon and if he can control that he will be one step ahead of Wolf* Ok lets get this going you have a lot of work its funny you come to me to train dont you have a powerful goddess to train with.

CC: I do but i feel like my Brother can teach me better and also you hurt Winter so i want to fight you and see where i stand with you and Wolf.

Vix: Well if i know anything and its sad im the youngest Winter is way to much For you guys the only People i see standing a chance in a one on one with her is Wolf and Me maybe Delta.

Xicor: Wolf really she got beat bad and you think she can win against winter dont make me laugh and also what is your reason for this.

Vix: Did you forget Hells Angel she has it in her and if she gets mad or sad or all that she can release it and get power so if im right maybe just maybe she could do a lot of damage to her but not kill her we can get more time to train to get stronger.

Xicor: You know maybe you have a point but then how do we calm her down when it gets released if we cant calm her down who knows what will happen to us and even the other nations i dont want them to get in the way but then were taking a bigger risk of us getting killed by her we all know shes getting stronger faster then we are.

Vix: You also make a really good point because if we cant calm her down then it may be bad for us well we should think about this more.

CC: I think i have a ideal but it most likely stupid does anyone have power to heal?

Vix: I just started to study some so i can heal but it would take a while.

CC: Good i think if Xicor can teach her Bankai and her Hollow form then maybe Wolf can do something.

Xicor: Well i can but it would be harder because most of us have our own power im a soul reaper Wolf a goddess vix another Goddess Yami i dont know about her and you CC your something i dont know to much about Wolf has soul reaper power in her i just need to release it somehow.