piece by piece part.3

After wolf got the blade from his mother it was time to go to bed for the next morning.

Wolf-*gets up out of bed and yawns*Hey nepgear oh shes still asleep well i need to get ready for a walk*Looks at mirror*Why is my hair white with a shine of green and one of my eyes are green and the other blue whats going on right now!"

Nepgear-"Whats wrong wolf why is your hair a little shine of green and your eyes one is green and the other is blue did that sword do that."

Tsuki-"Wolf calm down the sword woke the power you had your CUP form has been woken up."

Wolf-"So the share energy that was in me been unlocked how does that link in with my eyes and hair."

Nepgear-"I understand what she means by your CPU form it can change someone a little like you you have two different colored eyes one is neon blue the other is neon green i think it looks cute."

Wolf-*Looks at the mirror*Ya i guess it looks kind of cute i do feel lighter and faster."

Nepgear-"Wolf do you want to see my CPU form i can transform for you if you want."

Wolf-*blushes*Ya sure i have no clue how to feel about this."

Tsuki-"Wolf are you blushing over there your so cute when your embarrassed you two are perfict together."

Wolf-"I can get use to this whole change i like it."

Nepgear-*Turns into her HDD form*Well wolf here it is my HDD form what do you think."

Wolf-*stares*I think you look beautiful ether way HDD or not."

Nepgear-"Tsuki your wolf is a really good kid i wont hurt him or let anything happen to him."

Tsuki-"I know that already you two already had a moment if you know what i mean."

Wolf-"Mom did you watch me and nepgear in bed."

Tsuki-"I cant say i didn't."

Wolf-"I dont know what to say to that nepgear do you have anything to say."

Nepgear-"I think its nice that shes worried about her son even if she did watch us."

Wolf-"Well i guess i cant say i blame her after all the stuff that has been going on."

Neptune-"Morning wolf what happened to your hair and eyes."

Wolf-"Long stroy short the sword woke my CPU form im guessing."

Neptune-"Well you have a guess i think you shoud get out of your sleep wear and come see this i cant believe it myself."

Wolf-"Well i guess i should get ready to go see this*Puts on black tank top and black jeans*I mean who could it be nepgear you want to come see who it is."

Nepgear-"Ya but why do you always have some sort of metal on you the chains on you jeans."

Wolf-"Fun fact i eat metal sometimes its rare."

Nepgear-*Puts on sailor shirt*I dont know how to react to a wolf eating metal."

Wolf-"No one does*laughs*Its fine no one know why i do it."

Nepgear-"Do you ever get sick from it?"

Wolf-"Nope well you ready."

Nepgear-"Ya lets go."

The two come out of there room and in the living room there was this girl with black hair and neon pink eyes

???-"Your wolf right."

Wolf-"Ya thats me alright."

Wolfe-"My names Wolfe im your long lost sister*hugs wolf*."

Wolf-"Long lost sister Mom did you know about this."

Tsuki-*sighs*Yes i did i did not want you to put up with cc and wolfe."

Wolf-"Well i got some questions one how do you know its me."

Wolfe-"the mark on your chest i remember seeing someone fight with a family member that was you right."

Wolf-"Ya i guess you do have the wolf ears wait i know how to tell theirs a spot on our ears that if they get scratched we can resist but fall asleep*Scratches behinds wolfes ears*

Wolfe-*Falls asleep*:

Wolf-"Shes family only our family loves the spot where i scratched."

Nepgear-"Im going to remember that spot now."

Wolf-"Im going to regret showing you this but at the same time im going to love it."

Nepgear-*Laughs*Trust me you will."

Wolfe-"By the way big brother how old are you im only 13."

Wolf-"Big brother huh that has a nice ring to it but im 16."

Wolfe-"Really you must be really strong."

Wolf-"Im strong but im faster then i am strong oh by the way meet i guess your big sisters neptune and nepgear im dating nepgear but i mean i cant leave out neptune."

Nepgear-"Ya wolf is my boyfriend but why is your name wolfe?"

Wolfe-"It turns out im the female him but not in the way of im him as a girl where just closer in DNA and other stuff like that."

Wolf-"Im lost this girl me is smarter then me it turns out."

Wolfe-"Your a little dumb for being me."

Wolf-"Im not smart but i can fight but anyway how did you know i was in planeptune."

Wolfe-"Brian told me you moved here not to long ago like 5 or 8 days ago but you look different from what he told me you had white hair your hair is white but it has a shine of green and your eyes are not red there blue and green but you look just like wolf."

Wolf-"Does she not believe im wolf her older brother."

Nepgear-"I guess not*Leans on wolf*

Well part 19 im slowing down a bit to take a break and get more ready thanks