Old friends Part.6

Wolf and The other's Started making there way to the Lowee Basilicom but when they were getting closer to it Wolf and Delta started feeling energy close to Lowee.

Wolf: Delta do you feel that?

Delta: Yeah what about it its huge i think i know who it is.

Wolf: *Thinks Winter* Yeah i do.

Xicor: *Laughs and Thinks so she decided to show her face again she took heavens Demon from me but i think i can take her even if she has both*

Wolf and the others got to the basilicom and CC was at the window looking out to where the energy was when he heard the door open he looked at Wolf.

CC: W-What is that energy pressure its to heavy i can barely breath with it out there.

Wolf: Damn it shes here i got to lead her to a forest far from here.

Wolf Went HDD and flew to a forest far from Lowee and Winter flowed her there.

Xicor: Damn it shes being to reckless i got to go after her delta Leo make sure my little brother is ok.

Delta: Yeah sure be careful.

Xicor: Yeah.

Xicor was gone in a flash and was after Wolf and winter when they landed Wolf went back to her normal form and pulled out her New moon blade and eclipse blade winter came down with a grin and Xicor was hiding his energy behind a tree.

Wolf: Your here again but who are you after this time.

Winter: Im after you Little twin and you got in my way again so remember what i told you get in my way or fathers again and i would kill you.

Wolf: *Thinks Damn it im no match but i have to try or CC is going to be gone no i can win i just got to try* Fine im right here try and kill me.

Winter Ok.

Winter Showed up right in Wolf's face Wolf tried to swing but before she could she looked down to Winters sword in her gut.

Winter: Your still weak know your place.

She pulled it out and Wolf fell to the ground passed out.

Xicor: Damn it i need to help her or shes going to die fine i got to.

Xicor Came out behind the tree With zangetsu over his shoulder and walked in front Of winter.

Winter:Oh your here to so have you decided to get in my way to.

Xicor: Im only here to save my little sister but before that i got two things to do you want to know why im the older brother.

Winter: *Laughs* Ok go for it why.

Xicor pointed Zangetsu at winter with one arm and put his hand on the arm with zangetsu.

Xicor: So i can protect the younger ones Bankai!

A white flash came of Xicor and as the light went away Winter saw Xicor holding A a white Zangetsu.

Winter: What is this.

Xicor: This is my Bankai but i dont think you know what it is its called Tensa Zangetsu and im here to fight you.

Winter: This is new but i dont think it can beat me.

Xicor: We wont know until we try.

Winter: Well then how about you try.

Xicor: Sure Lets do this.

Xicor flashed in front of Winter and she tried to hit him but before she Could Xicor flashed behind her and cut her back a little pushing her back.