on the road to planeptune part.3

After wolf and CC met neptune and nepgear they started heading to planeptune.

Wolf-"Hey neptune you never answered what i said back there about the history of planeptune."

neptune-"oh ya well there use to be a problem with that but it started to get better over time so you sould be fine."

Wolf-"well thats good to hear."

Nepgear-*thinks in head whats going on when ever i see him or get close to him my heart starts to race am i really in love with this guy but why him i mean he is a nice guy he may seem mean but hes really nice* *blushes*

CC-"Nepgear everything ok your red why are you red?

Nepgear-"CC can i tell you something and can you not tell your brother? 

CC-"ya nepgear whats on your mind right now you been looking at my brother  

Nepgear"I think i have a crush on your brother and hes going to stay with us so can you tell me a bit about him?

CC-"Wow you like my brother well i can tell you a bit he is the second strongest in the family behind our older brother that left us a while back but he is the fastest and smartest out of the three of us he fights the best but physical body not the best but he is the best fighter out of us three and you can see what he use as hes weapons his favorite long sword and pistol never really looked at it mtself but thats what he use all the time trust me he may seem all big and bad but he has a big soft spot for nice people you should be fine.  

Nepgear*Thinks so hes not as bad as a guy as he looks well he was never mean to us in the first place*

Wolf-"Neptune how long do you think we have left before we get there?"

Neptune-About a day or so

Wolf-"Wow we made it far i was not even thinking about until now hey neptune we should set up camp for tonight here you and nepgear can have my little tent i will be fine so dont worry."

Neptune-"thats nice what are you going to do without a tent there are monsters all around this forest are you ok with this."

Wolf-"ya im fine with this i never really got the chance to lay on the ground and look at the stars maybe fall asleep like that would be nice."

Neptune-"ok well be careful tell us if stuff goes downhill." 

Wolf-"Dont worry i will be fine"

CC-"See hes letting you and your sister have his tent he rather be outside looking at the stars with monster watching him then have a tent."

Nepgear-*blushes*So hes giving us the tent to sleep in for tonight your brother is something else CC."

CC-"ya he never really said hes true feelings to someone but something tells me he likes you to."

Neptune-"night everyone"

Everyone-"good night"

Wolf-*thinks so far everything i need is going good it should be a smooth ride here on out wow the night sky here is better then at home." 

???-"hello wolf."

Wolf."who the hell is there."

???-"no need to be rude about it but if you want to know you will sooner then you know it."

Wolf-"thinks what the hell was that it felt really evil this cant be good if it knows my name i cant sense it anywhere where the hell did it go was this a dream no it cant be i did not close my eyes once i dont like where this is going it said i will know sooner then i know it thats really stressful it seems to know more about me more then anyone else." 

Nepgear-"Wolf your still awake why are you still awake cant sleep?"

Wolf-"im fine just looking at the stars."

Nepgear-*giggles* okay make sure you get a little sleep tonight okay."

Wolf-Ya i will try thx for worrying about me."

 well heres part three and im not slowing down we still have alot to do i still have alot to type so i cant wait to keep this going :)