History Repeating Part: 5

Shadow and Nepgear after transforming would take Yuma and Arctic to Lowee on the way there Shadow would Mention something.

Shadow: So i wanted to ask you something Nepgear this is most likely the best time but am i the only one feeling as if something is off.

Nepgear: No something has been bugging me as well its more about your grave you said it was dug up right.

Shadow: Yeah thats whats bugging me to its been sense i found it there were traces of foot prints i wanted to follow them but i thought it would of  been better to report it but im glad im not the only one worried about it.

Yuma: So do we have any clue on why they want a dead body if it is the seven sages.

Shadow: Well my best guess is to bring me back i mean what else can they get out of my dead body besides rotting  flesh and bones thats if i was already decomposed to just being bones so for all i know they could of just found my skeleton but knowing Void if he is working with the seven Sages he will bring me back and use me like a puppet for sure.

Yuma: That's horrible how can a Father  treat one of his Own Flesh and Blood like that.

Shadow: Hmm i dont think of him as a father i wonder why what made him fall into darkness like that and if there is even a reason.

Yuma: Who knows maybe there is a way to bring him back but first lets focus on helping Lowee and then after we can think about it.

Shadow: Seems fair.

They would all get there and Shadow and Nepgear would land. Yuma and Arctic would get Off.

Shadow: *Looks around* So this is Lowee in this dimension looks different from what im used to.

Yuma: Does Lowee look different in you Dimension?

Shadow: A bit but maybe its just me but it does look nice.

Shadow would continue to walk in front of everyone towards the Lowee Basilicom Nepgear and Arctic would fall behind a little after a while of walking but not to far behind him.

Arctic: N-Nepgear is it ok if i ask how close are you and Shadow.

Nepgear: Well um we First met we he was coming to Planeptune to get away from his father we then met a while after him and his brother got close once we got into Planeptune his Twin CC went to Lowee to live there after a few days we confessed.

Arctic: So you and him are lovers?

Nepgear: Well yes.

Arctic: Oh ok *smiles* i can see you and him working like that.

Yuma: Hey Shadow.

Shadow: Yeah whats up?

Yuma: Well i wanted to ask you what do you plan to do after you get kill your Dad in your Dimension?

Shadow: Well im going to let someone else take over the kingdom clan whatever you want to call it im not fit to me a god or king but i cant get rid of being a god or a CPU whatever you want to call it at this point im as confused what to call myself.

Yuma: Well i have a ideal sense your a CPU why not make it into a nation.

Shadow: I like the ideal but im still not sure the way i am i dont see myself fit for running a nation CC or Xicor are a better choice then me and besides i think i know where i belong.

Yuma: Well follow your heart im sure it knows what you want.

Shadow: Yeah but before that i got to make sure i can get though this damn battle first.

Yuma: Yeah but lets not talk about it.

Shadow: Fair.

Time would go by Shadow would go inside the basilicom with the other's following.

Shadow: So this is this dimension's Lowee Basilicom gives me a vibe of my old home with my mother back when she was alive not a spirit in a vessel.

Blanc: You must be Shadow Correct.

Shadow: Oh Blanc yea thats me i just came frorm Leanbox im sure Vert already told you i was on my way.

Blanc: Yes she has informed me that you were coming to help with the cases we been receiving lately.

Shadow: Yeah and in return is it ok if i ask for you to look out for these three for me.

Blanc: thats a easy request sure.

Shadow: Thanks now do we have any leads on anything i can go off of.

Blanc: not much but there has been sighting's of a person outside the nation that looks like you but hes a bit taller and a darker skin tone from what people say tan to you.

Shadow: Damn so looks like we will meet sooner then i thought..

Blanc: Hmm do you know something about this?

Shadow: Well yeah not why but i died in this dimension as you know most likely or maybe not but i went to go check on my grave it was dug up and the body was gone.

Blanc: Hmm so your saying this man could be you?

Shadow: Yeah but turned to my father which is highly working with the seven Sages if i take him down the others will fall most likely.

Blanc: if we are dealing with another you then what do you reckon we do about him.

Shadow: Well the only thing i know to do kill him he most likely turned so speaking to him is pointless but now the problem is this dimension me could be more powerful i may have to pull out some old forms.

Yuma: Wait did you say forms?

Shadow: Yeah but i only remember how to access two of them then my HDD i have one called G form  i dont know much on how i got it but my best guess it i took in Nepgears shares which sounds dumb buts its my only guess and then what we thought was my HDD was called the eclipse from but after some  time i found out it was just a form i had because of energy i had i have a pair of old swords back home made of a metal that takes in energy from the moon i guess you can say it was made for me.

Yuma: Then you have two other strong forms?

Shadow: Yeah pretty much i have more but Cortex is gone Hells angel was eating away at its energy so my mother forced it out of me and destroyed it.

Yuma: So even with these forms you cant beat void?

Shadow: Nope hes still to strong anyway you guys should rest ill go around town and get clues.

Nepgear: Ok please stay safe.

Shadow: I will no need to worry.

Here is the new part my bad for the little wait i hope you all enjoy