Welcome To Ultradimension Part: 5

The ship would Dock into Leanbox in the morning and Shadow And Yuma would get off.

Shadow: Hmm my legs feel like jelly is that what happens when you travel  by boat.

Yuma: Was that your first boat ride.

Shadow: Yeah i never been on a boat and that was something.

Yuma: Yeah but that sky last night was the best part about the ride.

Shadow: Yeah it was so i guess ill look around most likely the guild first That or go see vert because im Sure Histoire already told them about me at least i hope  so.

Yuma: Yeah hey do you think there is a me in your dimension.

Shadow: Well its possible.

Yuma: Really would it be a problem if we meet each other.

Shadow: I don't see a reason why not it seems like it wont hurt anything.

Yuma: Wow that sounds great maybe ill meet another me,

Shadow: Yeah  *Shakes his head*

Yuma: Something wrong Shadow.

Shadow: No no im fine just my head is bothering me if you want you can go ahead ill catch up.

Yuma: No lets take a break maybe i can help.

Shadow: *sighs* alright.

The two would sit down and yuma would look  at him a bit worried.

Shadow: Im fine its just a thing that happens every now and then im sorry if your worried about me.

Yuma: No no its ok im just well are you ok at all.

Shadow: Yeah im sure im fine as i said its just something that happens every now and then but it has been getting more rapid lately.

Yuma: R-Really should we be worried.

Shadow: *Shakes his head* no dont worry about it if it gets worse then yea but i dont think it will get worse.

Yuma: ok please tell me if there is anything i can help in any way i can.

Shadow and Yuma would make there way to the basilicom Shadow would notice a lot of people with similarities to them.

Shadow: So they do come here i dont blame them it seems this place is safe im glad to see so many of them happy away from harm.

Yuma: Yeah im glad the people here are nice to our kind.

Shadow: Yeah i guess.

Yuma: Is something wrong Shadow.

Shadow: No its just they need better they should not only have one nation to be safe at its just not right.

Yuma: Off topic but that necklace you always seem to have one the pearl cross where did you get it i never seen one like it.

Shadow: Oh *Flashes back to the death of James* Yeah my older brother gave it to be before he died we were fighting and well he was under some control my dad pretty much brainwashed him after a while he well killed himself and this necklace was supposed to be mine.

Yuma: Oh should of not asked?

Shadow: No its fine i dont mind it happened a long time ago so its in the past.

Yuma: Ok thats good *Grabs his hand and holds it*.

Shadow: *Blushes* H-hey whats up.

Yuma: Nothing i just wanted to hold your hand t-they make me feel safe.

Shadow: Oh well give me a warning next time *Smiles*.

Yuma: Hmmm these hands are so warm they will protect  me and everyone else right.

Shadow: R-Right  they will  i wont let anything happen to you ok where is all this coming from.

Yuma: S-sorry is it wrong i just i feel safe with you,

Shadow: No its not *Pats her head* ok i promise i wont let anything happen just relax for me.

Yuma: Alright so shall we keep going.

Shadow: Yeah lets go.

After that moment Shadow and Yuma would keep making there way to LeanBox to talk to Vert.

Im  sorry for this being later then i wanted it to be.