Old Friends Part.2

After Wolf and Leo told each other how they feel Wolf fell back asleep and it was the next morning and wolf got ready ton go train a bit even if her body was not ready when she got there she tried to use some of her power but she fell down.

Wolf: Damn it why cant i use some of my power it feels like my body is being torn apart what ever that guy did shut down most of my power *Gets up off the ground* Lets try this again.

She tried to summon one of her energy weapons but went flying back but the force of it.

Wolf: Damn it i cant do it what happened i had power last night but now i can even summon a simple weapon did that attack do so much to me to the point where i cant even use a simple spell what did he do to me i feel like im getting weaker Delta was right im becoming to soft *Punches the ground* Damn it!

Leo heard Wolf and went to check on her when he got there she had a pure black aura she was holder her head shaking.

Leo: Wolf what is this are you ok whats going on.

The sky turned black like a black hole and when Leo looked back at Wolf she was looking at him. 

Wolf: Go away get out of here this is bad it hurts what is this.

Leo: But i cant leave you here if your hurt.

Wolf: Go now! i dont know what this is but go i dont need anyone getting hurt because of me.

Leo: Fine please be safe.

Wolf Let go of her head and calmed down a little.

Wolf: I get it now Hells angel your trying to get out huh well you know my will to live is stronger then your will to be free but now that you did that my power is back dont know if you wanted to help or if you made me see what lies ahead of me whatever it is did you really have to hurt me i dont think that was needed.

Wolf got up and trained a bit and her power was back to 100% when Leo came to check on her she was moving fine like she never had a problem.

Leo: What was that a while ago shes back to full thats good but that aura was it just me or did it feel really evil im not going to ask for now i need to train a little so i will go see if she wants to.

Wolf: *Thinks did Hells angel really help me or what but im back at full so this is good i guess.

Leo: Hey wolf i wanted to know if you wanted to train with me.

Wolf: Sure one match before i go home and get in the shower Um hand to hand or weapons.

Leo: Hand to hand i hope your able to fight that way.

Wolf: Yeah i am i can fight hand to hand so lets do this.

Wolf and Leo got into the fighting stance and charged at each other when they clashed when they did this a big shock wave was released Wolf jumped back as Leo tried to punch her.  

Wolf: *Thinks so this is it the power of the dragons they have power but he is strong if my mind never dodged for me i would of got hit that would of hurt but still i dont think hes going 100% i say about 90% at least but still cant drop my guard.

Leo: *Thinks For a goddess she has power i expected weaker but i bet she thinks the same thing.

Wolf: im done i know your power and plus its almost night  and i need to get s shower so what about you.

Leo: I guess i will go with you .

Wolf: Yeah sure *Thinks i feel hot and in a really good mood whatever i dont think its anything*