The Awakening Part.2

Xicor Damon CC and Vix all went back To Planeptune to see Wolf when they got there she was asleep.

Damon: *Looks at Wolf and thinks last time i seen you you were a child but you got better and grown up now* Ok i guess ill wait to talk to her for now.

CC: Yeah i kind of want to stay here for a bit hang out with you guys for a bit.

Vix: Kage said she was coming here to talk about some things with us she said shes going to do the work of Wolf for now.

Xicor: Makes sense Ash is most likely having fun somewhere and Hikari is most likely going to come help Wolf so makes sense For Kage to do Wolfs job.

After a while Kage came over to check on Wolf and wanted to know where winter is now.

Kage: Xicor are you going to tell me or are you going to do it yourself because ether way one of us is going to fight her.

Xicor: I will handle her myself i dont need anyone to help me not with her.

Kage: *Sighs* Ok fine good luck and also dont look for my help when you need it because im going to find someone i heard about maybe we can get stronger.

CC: Can i come along.

Kage: Sure im still your sister you know and wolf and Ash and Hikari to so yeah come on.

CC: Ok sis.

Kage would start to walk away and go outside while later on Kuro would be at a little bakery Waiting for someone.

Kuro: Hmm where is she i was thinking we had to be here right now.

Rosy: Big brother *Hugs*

Kuro: There you are i was a little worried you were not going to come and see me.

Rosy: Why would i miss this its been like 5 years.

Kuro: I guess your right huh it has been a long time but still i met some cool people here what about you.

Rosy: Yeah a few.

Kuro: Thats nice I met a goddess she gets what i am and she can see where not bad.

Rosy: Really.

Kuro: *Smiles* yeah she gets it and maybe soon we can get what we been trying to get for so long now.

Later on Kage would be at a lake sitting and thinking.

CC: What you thinking about sis.

Kage: Nothing really just thinking can we really win this what if Wolf cant control it anymore what if it breaks i dont know if you can sense it but shes getting weaker the more she fights and soon its going to see a chance and take it.

CC: Yeah but do you think you ash and Hikari could find a way to shut it down.

Kage: Who knows at this point she needs to learn to control  it but Hells Angel is something that is a form but living its almost like its own person but with Wolf Hurt it may see its chance so we got to Hope.

CC: I see so do you think shes ready.

Kage: Dont know she could be.

a little later Wolf would show up to say hi.

Wolf: Kage CC hey what you two doing out here.

Kage: Wolf your fully healed thats odd it should of took longer.

Wolf: Yeah being in a dark room really helps heal me faster.

CC: Really now thats great.

Wolf: Yeah it is;

Kage: Well lets go home its a little late anyway and im tired *yawns*

Wolf: Yeah ok

Wolf CC and Kage went home and all fell asleep Wolf woke up in the middle of the night and Wrote a note saying im sorry but im going to find my own way ill be back soon i promise that.

Wolf*Thinks im sorry but im doing this for me*

Well a new part is out really short i know but im back to it