True spirit part.2

Wolf and Nepgear and Neptune were all sleeping in the same bed and it was the next morning and brian was over at there house and he walked in on a naked Neptune and  naked Nepgear with both of them hugging Wolfs chest and wolf was awake.

Brian-"Um wolf whats happening why are you sleeping with neptune and nepgear and why are they naked*Thinks for a second*Oh you had sex am i right but that still does not answer my question why is neptune there."  

Wolf-"Oh hey Brian Neptune and Nepgear made a deal to share me so now i have two goddess and yes we had a great time last night hows uni doing?"

Brian-*Thinks uni is not going to be happy if she sees this she may want to kill him but im not sure yet."

Wolf-"Hey brian i got something to ask*Looks at neptune and nepgear*How far would you go to save someone you love."

Brian-"as far as i could what about you wolf."

Wolf-"I would go as far to kill if i have to i dont want to but if i have to i will do it but i hope that day never comes."

Brian-*Thinks wolf seems different he has that look showing hes not kidding*  

Uni-"Hey Brian*Looks at Neptune Nepgear and Wolf*Wolf tell me whats going on and you may not get hurt."

Wolf-"Neptune had something to ask me and it turns out that she had a little crush on me as well so she asked to share me with Nepgear and then a hour later we had sex and ya all three of us fell asleep here and now im dating both  of them and ya i had a good time they did as well dont hurt me."

Nepgear-*Yawns*Wolf whats going on*Looks at uni*Why are you pointing a gun at wolf he did nothing wrong."

Uni-"Do you know about you and Neptune sharing wolf because i dont trust him he could be lying to me about this." 

Wolf-"Im not why would i lie about something like this do you not trust me at all."

Nepgear-"Yeah me and wolf had some fun some really heated fun*Blushes*Aka he was inside of me and Neptune and we all had a fun night right wolf."

Wolf-"Ya see no one has a problem with it so im not going to get hurt am i now."

Uni-*Puts the gun down*Ya i guess if its Nepgear said so then its fine but if you hurt her remember i will hurt you."

Wolf-"Note taken."

Brian-"But anyway whats up i heard Teff came over to tell you about delta and you Neptune and Nepgear had fun but dont you think we should all go out somewhere and have fun like somewhere to eat or somewhere relaxing."

Wolf-"Ya lets go*Looks at Nepgear and Neptune*How about you two pick i dont mind i already got payed for hunting so i have a good amount of money."

Brian-"Ok well where do you girls want to go then."

Nepgear-"Well neptune i kind of want to go outside somewhere nice  with some water around*Whispers to Neptune we better get the new bikinis packed up if we go to the beach or lake or springs."  

Neptune-"Im with Nepgear i want to see wolfs body some more so lake it is oh we should bring some pudding maybe compa can make some."

Wolf-"Im with them as well hanging with my friends and my lovers at the lake sounds fun with me im going to bring my weapons just in case of something like a big monster  or something is out there who knows*Smiles*"   

Brian-*Thinks that feeling of him not kidding just went away i guess after last night he seems better but what about CC*Hey wolf you need to call CC and say sorry because you yelled at him."