Home sweet home part.2

After CC left for lowee wolf nepgear and neptune started heading to the basilicom

Wolf-"Hey neptune where are we going right now."

Neptune-"we are heading to the basilicom  where me you and nepgear are going to stay."

Wolf-"ok so where will i be staying when we get there."

Neptune-"your going to stay with nepgear in her room."

Nepgear-Neptune we did not talk about this."

Neptune-*wisper to nepgear*"this is the chance to make your move or you can wait for him to make his im just trying to help you out."

Nepgear-*sighs*Ok im fine with this hes not that bad guy his nice so im fine with this."

Wolf-"Hey nepgear do you want to work on a console when we get to the basilicom."

Nepgear-"um i have a few i need to fix do you want to help fix some of them we have the parts just never had the time to fix it."

Wolf-"Ya i wont mind helping a little before i take a nap."

Neptune-"Wolf where did CC go and you gave him your favorite hoodie and your weapons and what do you have in the backpack."

Wolf-"I gave him my hoodie and weapons becuase hes going to lowee so i have more that are the same and my backpack has books games snacks and more clothes and some crystals that my mother gave me before she died told me to take them before my dad found out but he has no clue where i am right now i dont think he will ever know."    

Nepgear-"What happened to your mother how did she die why are the crystals so important to him."   

Wolf-"All i know is that my dad killed our mom and i cant forgive him for that i came to planeptune to get away from him CC went to lowee just  so he cant get both of us back just in case he finds where we are the crystals turns out i need to use them for my sword somehow but i cant really use them becuase i dont know how."

Nepgear-*holds wolfs hand*Thats terrible why would he kill his own wife just to get those crystals did it have somthing to do with the two of you." 

Wolf-*blushes*Well i think it has to do with becuase where twins but hes a neko im a wolf guy i dont get it but hes family i know that and why are you holding my hand i dont mind i kind of like being like this."

Nepgear*blushes*Im trying to make you feel better."

Wolf-"Well its working its making me forget about all that thanks."

Neptune-"Hey you guys where here at the basilicom there are three more people you need to meet." 

Wolf-"Ok i cant wait to meet them."

Wolf Neptune and Nepgear enter the basilicom 

Neptune-"Histy where are you i have someone you need to meet."

Histy-"Yes neptune im here."

Neptune-"Histy meet wolf he came from a place far away all i know is that hes moving to planeptune to get away from his dad that is after these crystals he was wanting to know if you can find anything about them and can he stay with us for now until he can get a place of his own." 

Histy-"Yes he may stay with us as long as he wants but he needs to help with work and go on quest with you two." 

Wolf-"Ok im fine with that its been a while sense i been able to move and fight so im ok with this."

Histy-"So your ok with helping out your a nice young man."

Wolf-"Just call me wolf my real name is shadow but i like to go by wolf and ya im fine helping out after everything there letting me stay here i mean its the best i can do right now."

Nepgear-"Really you can help me out alot with work and working on consoles and other stuff." 

Wolf-"Who know maybe i will have fun doing this stuff."

Histy-"Well look at the time wolf you should go get unpacked who are you staying with?"

Wolf-"Neptune said im staying with nepgear Im fine if i sleep on the floor if you dont have a extra bed."

Histy-"yes we dont have a extra bed sadly but you said your fine sleeping on the floor."

Wolf-ya ill be okay but is it okay if i go up to the roof of the basilicom to look at the stars its somthing i do all the time."

Histy-"yes if you can get up there you can do that."

Wolf-"Thanks for leting me do that."

Nepgear-"Wolf let me show you to my room."

Wolf-"Ya please do."

Wolf and nepgear head to nepgears room

Histy-"Neptune does your sister like this boy."

Neptune-"Yes i think she does and im pretty sure that wolf has feelings for her as well."

Wolf-"Ok im done unpacking im heading up to the roof."

Nepgear-"*blushes* Um wolf  can i come up there with you i never really had time to look at the stars."

Wolf-"Ya its fine *thinks i guess its about time i tell her*

Wolf and nepgear go up to the roof

Nepgear-"Wow they are so beautiful i see why you like to look at them." 

Wolf-"Its not that i look at them becuase my mom was a wolf girl and i swear i feel her spirit watching me somthing tells me she making sure im ok"

Nepgear-"That makes sense but its really nice and relaxing to look at."

Wolf-:Hey nepgear"

Nepgear-"What  is it wolf"

Wolf-"i just want to say i want to be more then friends i want to be lovers i just want to know if you feel the same."

Nepgear-*blushes*You feel the same you know your brother was wrong about it being hard for you to say your true feelings."

Wolf-"Did he tell you that darn i should of known well what do you say we start dating then."

Nepgear*starts to cry*.

Wolf-"Did i do something did i say something."

Nepgear-"No im just so happy that you feel the same can i hold your hand."

Wolf-"You know you dont have to ask now right go for it."

Nepgear-*grabs wolfs hand*Its so warm how do you wear that hoodie all the time."

Wolf-"Its something  im use to doing im never hot but when i met you my heart would race."

Nepgear-"Wolf can we stay like this until we go to bed?"

Wolf-"sure i dont mind one bit"

well this is part 6 this one is the longest out of all of them but wolf and nepgear are now together and ya i plan on doing more but this is my favorite one i did so far.