Peace is not forever part.4

after Wolf got done eating wolf felt somthing not right close to them

Wolf-*Thinks its james again this time he has some talking to do  time to go full speed*ok lets do this*Puts leg back and starts to sprint to the waterfall while thinking hes at the water fall but why there is there something there i dont know about."

if-"Dang did you hear that is that wolf."

Compa-"I can feel that."

Nepgear-"That must be his speed his out of town in less then 2 seconds how fast can he go."

Wolf-"Oh ya this feels great i never got to move this fast in a long time."

James-"Did you feel that is that wolf we need to go leave the kid and go we dont need to fight him right now."

Wolf-"Hey anyone down there*thinks they were just here they must of left dang it*Hey whos down there wait a second CC!"

CC-"Hey wolf james got me good*passes out*

Wolf-"CC! come on this is no time for jokes ok mess with me thats fine but anyone else you picked the wrong fight."

wolf made his way back home

Nepgear-"Wolf where did you go did something happen*Looks at CC*Oh no who did that to him

Wolf-"James did he knows CC cant fight he went for a easy target and he did."

Compa-"Put him in a room i will take care of him."

IF-"Who is james anyway."

Wolf-"Hes my older brother ."

Nepgear-"Wolf what are you going to do?"

Wolf-"The one thing i said i do and thats protect you guys im not leting any one else get hurt iffy get the agents ready to pick him up because after im done with him he will know not to mess with  me and my family."

Nepgear-"Wolf dont get your self hurt please remember what you said."

Wolf-"I remember *Grabs sword and pistol* i wont kill him i will make him regret ever messing with my family."

Nepgear-"Wolf dont go clam down i dont want you geting hurt as well please*starts to cry*Dont go

Wolf-*Drops sword and pistol*Im so sorry i was just thinking about myself please calm down im not going but we need to take care of CC and tell blanc*pulls nepgear close*callm down im not going anywhere."

IF-"I dont get why your brother would hurt your other brother take nepgear to her room and stay with her i can tell you both tired."

Wolf-"ya i will do that im still tired." 

Wolf and nepgear go to there room

Wolf-*puts nepgear on the bed and lays down*Im sorry i did not mean to scare you*Pulls nepgear close*

Nepgear-*Hugs wolf*Its fine just dont scare me like that i was worried  you would get hurt." 

Wolf-"I will make it up to you later i promise*kisses nepgear*just dont do that i felt bad because i could tell you were hurt because of it so dont worry about me im fine im worryied about you."

Nepgear-"Wolf lets take a nap like this your warm is nice."

Wolf-"Ok im tired after all that anyway i need a rest with you anyway."

Neptune-"Iffy you think wolf will be ok?"

IF-"Ya with them taking a nap he should calm down so lets leave them alone for now."

Ok this one was a little shorter then the others but the next one will make up for this