The Awakening Part.6

Later on in the day Wolf and shadow met up at a park to talk for a bit.

Wolf: Hey shadow whats up.

Shadow: Nothing really just wanted to talk to you for a bit anyway how are you doing.

Wolf: Good im still worried about well im sure you can guess

Shadow: Yea i can Hells Angel right  all of us are worried about it right now

Wolf: Yea i know do you think were ready to control it?

Shadow: No nowhere close its going to take a lot of time before were ready but for now we should stay calm and focus on whats going on now we got more stuff to worry about its rough right now.

Wolf: Yea it is besides after all that happen but what will we do about winter shes to far gone to be saved.

Shadow: The only thing we can do kill her.

Wolf: *Sighs* you make it sound easy but its really not.

Shadow: I know but what else can we do wait for her to kill us.

Wolf: Yeah your right.

Shadow: Trust me i dont want to kill her but its the only way now.

Wolf: Yeah it sucks we already lost one of our brothers and now were going to lose our oldest sister.

Shadow: *Rubs Wolfs head* relax im sure Yami will make u feel better so go spend some time with her she always seems to have a way with people to make them feel better on the worse days see you around.

As Shadow left Wolf went to go see Yami CC and Vix were hanging out in Lowee.

Vix: *Giggles* this is a new one me and you hanging out ever sense you and wolf left we never got the time to hang out like this.

CC: Yeah what can i say i guess sorry for being a bad big brother.

Vix: Your  not a bad big brother i get it you wanted to get out of there and what can i say i dont blame you.

CC: Thats good because its nice to see you and your perv self again.

Vix: Thats rude to say to your little sister.

CC: *Laughs and rubs her head* you know im just playing.

Vix: Its hard to tell sometimes because well your the biggest smart ass of the family.

CC: Yeah you got it. 

Vix: Yeah you are but we love you still even if you can be mean sometimes.

CC: Yeah but i know what you did with Wolf well shadow when he was stuck in his female form you had a bit of fun with that form huh.

Vix: *giggles* Yeah i did it was fun messing with that body Shadow was so cute in it.

CC: *Sighs* same old Vix.

well this is were this part ends hope everyone enjoys this im trying to bring more characters in like yami vix and cc they need more spotlight