Finding a path Part:5

Shadow would shake Vix to wake her up with a growl and a sigh Vix would get off of Shadow.

Shadow: Sorry about that just we need to get going it is kind of late.

Vix: Not a problem just let me sleep with you tonight.

Shadow: Even if i said no you would do it anyway.

Vix: You are not wrong about that.

Shadow: I know its just how you are.

Shadow and Vix would get up and start to make there way back to Planeptune as they would enter the city they would keep walking towards  the Basilicom.

Vix: So what do you think Histoire wanted to talk about.

Shadow: Im not sure but whatever it its it must not be to important.

Vix: Maybe think its just work most likely.

Shadow: To be honest i wont be surprised if it is i do work a lot.

Vix: Yeah so did CC head off back to Lowee.

Shadow: Yeah he did Wolf Went somewhere else most likely back here or lastation to  see Noire.

Vix: Yeah that makes some sense.

Shadow: Yep anyway lets speed this up a bit i need to hear what she has to say.

Vix: Alright alright lets go.

After a While of walking Shadow and Vix would reach the Basilicom. They would head inside to meet up with Histoire Nepgear and Neptune.

Shadow: Hey im home whats been going on.

Nepgear: Oh Shadow your back how was the trip.

Shadow: Could of been better lost the trace of what Vert wanted me to look into besides that it was good.

Neptune: Oh come on Nep.Jr you know you missed him about as much as i did.

Nepgear: *Blushes* Sis dont say things like that.

Shadow: *Pats Nepgears head* no need to hide it when been a thing for a while now so why try to hide it.

Neptune: See he can see right through us like he has X ray vision So Shadow do you.

Shadow: No i just been around you two for so long its not hard to tell anyway how are you two doing.

Nepgear: Well better thanks to you and the work we been doing our Shares have increased thanks.

Neptune: Really thanks i dont have to work as hard as i used to.

Shadow: i dont know if thats a good thing anyway this is my home now so ill do what i can to help anyway wheres  Histoire Wolf told me she needed something.

Nepgear: That's right she did it seems important i wounder why she only needed you do you think its something to do with your family or Void.

Histoire: No this is not about his family matters sadly we are still looking for any clue of winter.

Shadow: Void i rather not talk about him his not my father Delta was more of a dad then he will ever be anyway lets hear what Histoire has to say wait your looking in my problems this has nothing to do with you girls.

Histoire: Well yes now it does sense your a part of our life now so we decided to help as best as we can.

Shadow: Wow well thank you is all i can say anyway back to the matter That you wanted to tell me about.

Histoire: Yes im sure you know about the other dimension Ultradimension Where Plutia came from and when back to a while after you and her met.

Shadow: Yeah i remember over there another Vert Noire and Blanc are there to wait would that mean there could be another me never mind dont answer that.

Histoire: Well anyway the me from there told me about some problems and wants some help the seven sages are back at it.

Shadow: Great another problem alright and im guessing your sending me over there.

Histoire: Correct.

Shadow: Alright ill do it more because i dont think Xicor will want to and Wolf i guess she will stay here and Help. Hey Vix what do you think about this.

Vix: Well i want to go along with you.

Histoire: Sadly thats not possible.

Vix: Why not!

Histoire: I only set it up for one person and Shadow was my first guess i knew he would be willing to go help out.

Shadow: Vix do me a favor stay here With Nepgear and Neptune for me i dont think you ever got the time to really meet and talk to them.

Vix: Ok just dont die while your over there for us 

Shadow: I dont plan on it anyway what else should i know.

Histoire: Well you will be staying with Plutia and you may find out there are ultradimension versions of you and the others sadly form what the other me said you were killed off with Vix Xicor Yami Winter CC and the rest the only one to survive was your mother from that dimension

Shadow: Damn sounds rough i guess she will be shocked to see one of her Sons alive and well i just need to find a way to break the news to her.

Histoire: Then its settled are you ready to leave.

Shadow: Yeah i already have everything i need my swords and my pistol.

Nepgear: Really Shadow dont get yourself killed.

Shadow: i wont promise. 

With A kiss on the cheek for Nepgear and Neptune Shadow would head into the Rift Histoire Set up and make his way over to UltraDimension.

Well here it is again XD anyway thank you all my update book just check out the newest part and youll understand  oof ok im done see you in the next part