True spirit Part.1

WARNING THERE MAY OR WILL BE LEMON IN THIS MAYBE I DONT KNOW YES THERE WILL

Wolf and nepgear were still on the roof and nepgear fell alseep

Wolf-*Wakes up and yawns*Oh its still night i must of took a little nap*Looks down at nepgear and blushes*She fell asleep on my lap she looks happy i might as well leave her be*Lays back down*."

Neptune-"Hey wolf are you still up there."

Wolf-"Ya nepgear is napping she seems happy*Smiles*"

Neptune-*Thinks nepgear found her a guy i wont let her get rid of him but i dont think she will im jealous maybe i can see if we can share him i mean we are sisters*Hey wolf i need to talk to you and nepgear tomorrow about something important."

Wolf-"Ok sounds good with me i dont have any plans tomorrow anyway."

it was the next day and wolf was up when nepgear was still asleep

Wolf-*Wakes up and yawns*Oh its 8:00 i dont think neptune is up and Iffy is somewhere and compa well she might be at work."

As Wolf walked out of the room he saw a girl with a dark red hoodie and a black beanie and wolf ears

Wolf-"Do i know you your energy feels close to me somehow or another and how did you get in here?"

???-Oh come on how do you not know its me tiff how i mean wolf ears red hoodie who else do you know that wears this stuff."

Wolf-"CC wears the same stuff but still how you find me and how did you get in here?"

Wolfs POV-"This girl is a childhood friend of mine she had a crush on me but i was really shy back then she was also but shes about as strong as me shes only 13 and shes 5.3 in height and fast she likes daggers she uses daggers most of the time but she is good with other weapons as well she use to be a assassin but she went rogue"

Tiff-"But anyway how you been i was so confused when you left your best friend without saying anything you know i still have that crush on you right*hugs wolf*"

Wolf-"About that i kind of have a girlfriend already."

Tiff-"Oh really well i cant say im mad but still your the type to pass out at that stuff but anyway who is this lucky girl."

as nepgear walked out of the room in her sleep wear

Wolf-"Thats her the younger sister of the goddess here."

Nepgear-*Yawns*Wolf whos this girl and why is she here."

Wolf-"Calm down shes a chilehood friend of mine shes been looking for me i guess shes came from somewhere very far away but anyway why did you come to planeptune*Sits down on the couch*"

Teff-Oh well i came out here to tell you that delta is still alive i got some news from aria that hes here in gamindustri somewhere so i came to tell you and look for him."

Wolf-"Wow i never knew i guess he kept it to himself he knew i would look for him my old master delta he trained me so that one day i can be stronger then him."

Nepgear-"How close are you to delta."

Wolf-"He was basically my dad the dad i never had by the way teff left already but wow she grew up a little."

Nepgear-"Ya she left right after she told you i guess she had something a little bit more important maybe."

Neptune walks out of the room tired and still a little sleepy

Neptune-*Looks at wolf and blushes*Morning wolf and nepgear hey wolf remember what i said last night about i had to talk to you and nepgear*Sits next to wolf*well nepgear i wanted to know if we could share wolf i mean where sisters and if you dont have a problem with it it can work i saw you and wolf and i was happy that you found someone like him i mean hes nice good looking ya he may not be the smartest person but he makes up with protecting his family so i got a little jealous of you two always hanging out and kissing and oh yea and you guys had some fun the other night if you know what i mean i heard it all."