True spirit Part.5

its was the next morning and when Neptune got out of bed She saw wolf already awake.

Neptune-"Wolf what are you doing up so early."

Wolf-"Nothing much just getting ready to go for a walk but anyway why you up so early."

Neptune-"Nothing really just getting ready to go hang out with Noire Blanc and Vert i will take Plutia with me too but what about you."

Wolf-"Thats funny im doing the same thing today but with Nepgear Uni Brian and CC Rom and Ram wow a big group of us  hanging out i was about to wake up Nepgear."

Neptune-"Thats good so what are you going to wea."

Wolf-*Pulls out the outfit plutia made for her*Im going to wear this the outfit that plutia made for me its like Nepgears but black and red*Smiles*"

Neptune-*thinks hes so soft like he forgot his past ever happened CC knows more about how he use to be before but now he smiles hes happy and just seeing that makes me happy."

Nepgear-*Wakes up and looks at Neptune*What got you smiling." 

Neptune-"Just seeing Wolf happy because of us makes me happy."

After that Wolf and Nepgear got ready to go by this time Neptune already left.

Nepgear-"Hey Wolf so we still have that plan right to spend time with everyone Uni Brian Your brother Rom and Ram." 

Wolf-"Yeah but i cant wait to see the look on CC when he sees me like this*Laughs*"

Nepgear-*Smiles and thinks after all the stress of the last few days hes been smiling  a lot more but we cant get to relaxed with his dad planing something big but im not going to bring it up to him right now."

Wolf and Nepgear started to make there way to the spot where they were all meeting up as they were walking they started to talk about all the stuff thats been going on but only Brian knew about Wolfs transformation." 

Wolf-"I just realized Only brian knows about this form and i forgot the ribbons for my hair oh well i look like Noire oh by the way why did i never get my CUP body suit or whatever it is and my swords they seem different in shape and size there like two handed swords but still light like a one handed but still my guess it has something to do because im a CPU."

Nepgear-*Puts her arm around Wolfs arm*Yeah because your a CPU now your swords changed but i dont get why you dont have your body suit but still your really cute like that*Blushes*"

Wolf-*Looks at Nepgear*Your still shy about me i see well i get it im a girl right now its like were lesbians but im a guy under this but i feel so much like a girl."

Nepgear-"Hey wolf can i ask you something?"

Wolf-"Sure i dont mind what is it."

Nepgear-"Do you ever feel like your going to lose us at any point not saying you will."

Wolf-"Yeah there are points where i feel like the next day could be our last im always thinking about how to protect you girls and with this power i could do that but i still dont know how much more power i have but im not going to talk about it i mean we still have lots of time before any of that so lets go*Thinks well if thats getting to her then maybe i should train or keep a eye out for anything why would she ask that anyway*" 

Nepgear-"Ok well what about Delta what was his training like you said he was the dad you never had but he trained you to right what was it like?"

Wolf-"It was like a life or death thing he left me in the dark but he knew that if he helped me it would take longer for me to get use to the dark i dont really remember anything else after that but im strong because of him."

hyperdimension neptunia generations new evil was bornजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें