Legends or Dreams Part.4

While Wolf and the others were asleep but wolf was woke up by a really bad nightmare.

Wolf: Just a nightmare dang i need to relax but how can i do that when i have to get stronger if i want to fight dad maybe i should go see Kage or Delta but i feel off.

Wolf got up to move around a bit when he looked at the clock is was midnight.

Wolf: We only been a sleep for two or three hours i guess i can go train a bit but still its pitch black and i still cant sense anything from it well i guess its time i give this body a little break *Turns HDD* I need to use this a bit more still need to get better with it.

Wolf wrote a note and put it on his desk and took his two daggers and pistol and some throwing knifes and went to meet delta or Kage but they were busy so he just went to his training place but when he got there he saw some claw marks but had no clue what they were.

Wolf: *Thinks i never seen these claw marks anywhere the ones closes to it may be some big cat or maybe something bigger but still need to watch out cant get hurt*.

???: What do i do if he finds me i could get killed but i got to do something.

Wolf Was waking slow scanning to see if he saw anyone so he let his guard down for one second.

???: *Thinks now!*.

When this happened a teen the same age as Wolf jumped out and attacked him Wolf not even thinking or knowing dodged the attack and almost drawn his dagger but then looked into the kids eyes and he saw the kid was scared he looked at Wolf.

Wolf: *Thinks I can tell by that look hes like me being hunted im guessing by who i can attack so i guess i can dodge until he runs out of energy but who knows how long this will take.

A hour later and wolf and him were still fighting.

Wolf: *Thinks how long can this guy go for hes not letting me go well i guess we have to keep going but if i was wrong at first he would of got hurt by now but still he has a lot of power maybe close to my level or maybe on the same if he trains he will be a monster but i been feeling a lot weaker feels like my energy is getting eaten from inside of me. 

A few more minutes later the fight was over no one got hurt and the teen was on the ground resting and when he looked up at wolf he was sitting under a tree relaxing.

Wolf: Done yet because if you are i would like to talk im not here to hurt you  or kill you im here so i could train but first that power is something but still im guessing you just turned 16 still have that 15 year old look no but really that power i feel close to it but still you have power if you train whatever your after or whoever will have a problem with you the names Wolf what about you.

Leo: My name is Leo also sorry about that i just was thinking you were sent to kill me.

Wolf: Its fine i would of done the same i been hunted for years now almost killed by my own father my mother died because of me a power my dad put in me a beast that no one can control so if your like me i understand all of it.

Leo: Yeah my Mother died because of me  and i dont know where my dad is he could be dead and my uncle is evil so were almost the same i want to kill him and become the king of dragons my mother was a angel My dad was a dragon. 

Wolf: Funny a angel and a one of the most powerful beast know to man and woman well my dad i dont know what he is really my mother is a goddess out of all the man to chose it was him i guess she had no clue what he was deep down a monster had the guts to try and kill his own sons im not looking for revenge or to kill him i want to just live my life and be happy  but with that power if you want to kill your uncle then train the king of dragons is one of the most powerful people to live im going home hey Wolfy you dont have  to hide you can come out.